Matt Hardy Return In WWE 12 - ON XBL!

Slipfan

Alright seems like I was able to delete it. Since no matter what I do I can't find it. I'm really sorry for misreading the message and I only intended to help out the community. It won't happen again without permission.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the delay on uploading him, your fans are waiting for your superb work, I know the servers suck this year.

He doesn't have access to the internet on his X-Box. When he resolves it he will upload it. Or someone who Slip trusts will upload it with his tags. It'll be up sooner or later. I want this too on my main save so I can play with him and I'm a crazy Matt Hardy fan :)

What's the delay on uploading him, your fans are waiting for your superb work, I know the servers suck this year.

He doesn't have access to the internet on his X-Box. When he resolves it he will upload it. Or someone who Slip trusts will upload it with his tags. It'll be up sooner or later. I want this too on my main save so I can play with him and I'm a crazy Matt Hardy fan :)

You seem to know Slip, does he trust you enough, I know you accidentally uploaded Matt, will Slip let you upload Matt for him?

I don't actually know him. I just commented a lot on his CAWs back in the days of SvR 11 if I remember right. No, I don't know him, but I'm not the kinda guy who wants to steal credit from anybody since I can't make a normal CAW anyway. Slip will update everyone on Matt's status. In the mean time I wait for that as well since I want to download him too.

Archived