Bhangra_Man/WolfgangJT's Hogan (all slots now uploaded)

WolfgangJT

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds like a great collection of attires. You guys really out did your selves with this Hogan collection. The face is nearly spot on. Still think he need a tad more cheek. Other then that, well done. Looking forward to the final product.

nice work on the classic, i think u have really outdone yourselves on this. covered a fair amount or attires over the 5 slots...and they all look great. never thought i would actually want to download 4 caws of the same person, let alone it be hogan lol, but i will be spaning these out over various saves.

Really liking the caw especially the classic face. But instead of having the 1996 Bash Hogan attire bundled with the red & yellow tye dyes couldn't you just do a slot of four WCW pre nWo attires? You could do a classic Red & Yellow, Bash at the Beach 96, Black Giant Killer Red Flames/ Hogan Darkside, & I don't know maybe a Fall Brawl 95 attire or Bash at the Beach 95 or something else. Just a suggestion

Thanks for the comments and

@Mascara that is not just 1996 bash attire he wore that in later years of wcw as well before joining wwe see link below its post nwo so its not that much out of place. As for a WCW slot we will think about it just a matter if we decide to do another slot :)

http://www.onlinewor...ulkhogan/55.jpg

I see the Bash attire had a thinner yellow stripe and the Hulkster Logo down each  side. It still looks out of place though packaged with the red & yellow tye dyes, if anything it should have been switched with the WM XVIII attire because at least then it would have been in the right era.

Thanks for the comments and

@Mascara that is not just 1996 bash attire he wore that in later years of wcw as well before joining wwe see link below its post nwo so its not that much out of place. As for a WCW slot we will think about it just a matter if we decide to do another slot :)

http://www.onlinewor...ulkhogan/55.jpg

@Mascara not too sure as I usually get a request for this attire so will probably leave it there its nice to have a variety.

Well if we do decide on another slot it will just delay everything as we are aiming for this weekend release tbh unless Wolfie says otherwise I think we now done a lot of Hogans between us :)

Finally seeing some resemblance of a 'Classic' Hogan now. Not a big fan of some of the attire choices though, would have much preferred his black Japan attire - where he actually could wrestle!

The back of the classic knee pads needs to be more of a faded light red, rather than a purple/pink that you have now.

I also have a major gripe with the boots on the majority of the attires - the PT placement doesn't seem right on most of them as they don't extend all the way to the toe area, nor do they curve around it. Another thing, is that on the TNA attire you've used the SYM design yet you haven't placed it all the way to the top, so there is a rectangle of yellow which looks weird. He actually wore red boots with the TNA attire anyway, and the knee pads were plain with no yellow outline. Actually, I don't think he had yellow outline on any of the tie dye attire knee pads.

On the nWo Wolfpac attire, he actually had white fingerless gloves with white wrist tape, not hand wraps. I would also change the style of that shirt to the one that goes over the belt.

HollywoodHogan015.jpg

Also, if you have the layers, you want to do the white outline on the back of the knee pads like you did on the red ones instead!

Archived