Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WolfgangJT

Bhangra_Man/WolfgangJT's Hogan (all slots now uploaded)

Wow, looking real good. He could be a bit more tan but don't go an make him Orange like many others do. Also his nose seems slightly off.

Wow, looking real good. He could be a bit more tan but don't go an make him Orange like many others do.

Yeah, I always thought he looked brown.

Have you considered changing the shirt on Attire 1, as it's pretty much the same one that's on the WMX8 attire? Try the nWo terminator one, or the spray painted shirt. There was also a bad-ass looking one with barbed wire around the nWo logo.

Otherwise, me gusta. Morph and textures seem solid, can't wait to see the red/yellow slot :)

I hate the belt you're using.

I was thinking the same thing. Other than that, this is looking awesome.

don't have the PT's open to be able to do any other. :fedup:

formula?

...textured, so obviously there won't be one.

Really like this so far. I'd change the belt to black on the first attire though.

will do. Forgot to check what belt color he wore before finalizing...you're right. was black.

Also think I have the body color sorted now...is 2 shades darker and more saturated now. Have to do some re-sorting of things before I can get new shots up.

I do usually hate that belt, but I'm starting to not mind it. Just be nice if it wasn't so thick, can only hope its remade in next game. But overall this is the best hogan and like that tna slot is gonna be seperate slot.

OK, just checked the new color I have in-game on the body and so people will know where it matches up...it's around a near saturation of Tyson Kidd and Orton (I'd consider it a point or so less from Tyson), with a slight hair more red (like what would be 1 point or so difference), but a few slight shades darker than both(it'd be like knocking the shade down by 2-4 or so from theirs), but blends well with them. ;) Think I like where it is now.

As Wolfie said new tan will follow soon once it is liked other updates will follow. I believe our current plans are to get red yellow and nwo up similar times than classic and Tna hogan. Although we might get all up same time. Getting my PTs ready in mean time.

Personally I am looking forward to the classic. There are tons of red n yellow and Nwo hogans. But these two are doing something less done with a true blue classic hogan.