Bhangra_Man/WolfgangJT's Hogan (all slots now uploaded)

WolfgangJT

I understand that the classic version is supposed to be.. well, classic. But maybe add just a bit of aging on there. It looks a bit too young IMO. Awesome work on all of the tye-dye attires, really digging the last red alternative one the most though.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that skin helps with the Classic version tbh. Also, colours seem a bit vibrant on the new attires, kinda' sloppy placement of PT's too.

Hope you don't mean face skin....same skin that's on Kreativ's. The '07 Classic skin. Might be the base skin behind it...might go back to original one we had selected and see how that looks, as this one might be smoothing out things too much.

Thanks for the comments dont know if I/ we do anymore updates to the classic face as we are not sure on the tache color so overall glad that it is liked ..Due to Wolfies suggestion I had textured the hair abit so glad it is recieved good ..if we do the hair/ tache color edits wolfie will take new shots rather than from my capt card to show it best

and Petchy were you also on about red yellow re the colors mainly yellow..The red is the same as Wolfies TNA slot..I guess you on about the yellow that will be changed on WCW and the first yellow top. I think must be the yellow so that is a quick change

@anyone any classic attire requests other than what Romano posted.current plan is obviously the one that is posted already..the attire he wore to rescue bret, his alt classic attire with hulk rules on top /hulkamania top/ hulkamania bandana and maybe his attire he wore on the japan wrestling days ..Only planning on one classic slot for now

This is fu*king beautiful guys.please let me know if you need help with a moves set,i'm always glad to help ;)

I don't know about the classic face. It looks solid and everything, but it just doesn't scream Hogan to me like the others do.

Well yeah.you gotta remember this is 80's hogan,you do know thats it's been 30 + years don't you :/

It's official, I'm downloading all of these, superb job guys!

The only slight thing that's off is classic HH's moustache, it's slightly in the mouth line? if that makes sense. Other than that, it looks great, I'd say the skin needs to be abit darker though, and abit more shine - only a few clicks though, it might not even be worth doing (I'm not sure how to go about altering skin colour!)

Amazing work though!

This is fu*king beautiful guys.please let me know if you need help with a moves set,i'm always glad to help ;)

I don't know about the classic face. It looks solid and everything, but it just doesn't scream Hogan to me like the others do.

Well yeah.you gotta remember this is 80's hogan,you do know thats it's been 30 + years don't you :/

No shit. I don't like to compare hence why I didn't in my original post, but KREATIV's looks a lot like younger Hogan to me. There's just something about it that makes it and I don't know what.

:s

@sinneanburns it's the same face skin for one perhaps it's the fact we shown ours without any bandana close up and done it tanned if we put bandana on you probably will see it more. Ours is trying to blend his face from early 80s to late 80s. I think it's just the headbandana. Even I plan to have a version with headbandana on all the time and his head band but anyway everyone sees classic different see the refs above.

Crap, well I can't edit my last post cus of my phone but what I was trying to say is how about an American made attire? Also the classic hogan looks great but his cheeks need more puff. He at that era had a very full face. No doubt from the roids.

I really have to ask. What's up with the Classic Hogan's following features.

Mustache

Hair

Cheek...especially the cheek... 1 of you send me a msg on MSN. You know what, wolf get in touch with me on AIM or MSN. I have issues explaining things to Bhangra. I'm convinced English is not his first language.

Oh right, so it's not all Negative in this bitch. I really like Hollywood Black/White

Actually Z I don't have a problem when you are being constructive which it appears you are as you can be helpful. And english is one of my first languages FYI and I am well educated. Anyway i only listen when you explain as you did on RVD which did help. Send me a message via PM and we try to address it

It's cool Bhangra, you just don't seem to grasp what I'm saying to you most of the time, I assumed a language barrier between us. Anyways, I'm being more than helpful, for now try this I'm working on it further.

http://i39.tinypic.com/24wdmhz.png

Once I get around to re-downloading Photoshop later the hair parts will be more realistic...

No worries Z just I might not be listening all the time that is all as remember you told me so many times you like to wind me up. This is going back to JBI you know so I never know when you are winding me up or being serious. Recently since Svr10 you have been more than fine so no problem there.

Ok my only thing with that link you posted that is the base we are using and that turns up real light in game. You don't agree it needs to be tanned? You also suggesting to me to tann it on top as that's what we did I guess we/ I over done the saturation .. On the cheeks Are you also referring to his color contrast on the cheeks? As you loose abit of that when tanning that texture .. Just to want make sure we/ I understand your issues with it before we over do it..

I should hopefully be on MSN tomorrow unless you explain further on the cheeks and the color of the texture either here or via PM beforehand. Cheers again

Like I said, I'll just keep our communication to Wolfgang.

Also the one earlier, like I said, wasn't done.

34o4h8g.png

Is where it's at for now. You're free to use it/edit to tan. A problem with the texture you're using, is the smile line on his left side is build for the LOWM model which has a grin built into the model. https://images-na.ss...e.low.02.lg.jpg

For WWE12 you have to remove that.. Also no one ever does Hogan's hair proper when you possibly can. I helped out a little on this texture. You'll notice it starts off dark, has a burst of bright, goes into the normal color, then the edges are darker as well.

Archived