Bhangra_Man/WolfgangJT's Hogan (all slots now uploaded)

WolfgangJT

Well I will let Wolfie answer on his attires Petchy I know at least on the red and yellow I have extended the boots design and I think wolfie has too..in caw mode you see a lot of shine on the boots anyway so pics of that area are never that great. I am sure if Wolfie has missed minor things on his stuff he will do it if he has the layers..and on the red yellow tie dye I can assure there are no outlines on the kneepads

As for classic choices each to thier own :)

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Petchy saying plastic is not really helpful. Try to be either what Z did and say on classic so we have a direction or be more clearer IMHO. As we did a costume face skin for the older current hogan.

That's rubbish, saying it is plastic is more than helpful when speaking about textures. That surely must trigger the idea of 'ah, well I better look at my original texture to see what could possibly make it look plastic?' I even said it would be better to work back from the 'Classic' texture as that was more realistic, and may in turn work better for an older texture. There's half the thinking done for you, I'm not doing all the thinking!

I'll wait for Wolfie to look at my suggestions anyway.

I wasnt debating Petchy I did get what you meant in first go we will see what we do probably delay a little like you said. You misunderstood what I was trying to say also I often see you reply that saying plastic is not helpful. Anyway I skipped over the rest of your comment so my mistake in the first instance. So we see what we do :)

Not really D ..Z besides the texture was very specific in his description so there was things to work from like tache color, hair, eyes even if he didnt provide the texture anyway moving on I even said I overlooked the comment by Petchy to work in the classic to the current and I have already said we will look into it

@Petchy,

On TNA attire, he wore two types of boots..I reflected the other seen here

Also find it interesting you mention about TNA not having outline,though your Hogan last year itself you put one on it:

8zpb8w.jpg

Guess I figured the past several years of people doing Hogan with having an outline there including yourself, there was a version of the attire with it...based the yellow on a texture tekken has done in the past that had it for a game mod...wouldn't know myself as I don't watch TNA. Easy to delete though if needed, tbh.

On nWo Hogan, the reason for the style on that shirt is because it doesn't let the belt be seen as much (the other style allows more of the belt to show through the shirt/glitches more). gloves part, i can see if I had a layer open to add them...not sure why I didn't remember to.

The boot issue is in the fact that the PT ends up on the soles, which to me looked really odd and was a mention for tekken earlier in the topic, so hit them a tad short and did them on the boot that has flames on the front to be the front parts of the flames. Might look into readjusting though.

rest, I'll discuss with Bhangra.

@Petchy,

Also find it interesting you mention about TNA not having outline,though your Hogan last year itself you put one on it:

8zpb8w.jpg

Guess I figured the past several years of people doing Hogan with having an outline there including yourself, there was a version of the attire with it...based the yellow on a texture tekken has done in the past that had it for a game mod...wouldn't know myself as I don't watch TNA. Easy to delete though if needed, tbh.

On nWo Hogan, the reason for the style on that shirt is because it doesn't let the belt be seen as much (the other style allows more of the belt to show through the shirt/glitches more). gloves part, i can see if I had a layer open to add them...not sure why I didn't remember to.

The boot issue is in the fact that the PT ends up on the soles, which to me looked really odd and was a mention for tekken earlier in the topic, so hit them a tad short and did them on the boot that has flames on the front to be the front parts of the flames. Might look into readjusting though.

How could you possibly base the boots off that picture when the actual designs are in the shadow?

That's because my Hogan from 'last year' clearly wasn't a TNA one. Surely you could see the beard, no? Not sure why you've linked that one anyway seeing as that was made when the game first came out and I had since created 3 or 4 versions of Hogan in 2011 - one with correct boots where the PT's didn't leak and they had correct white soles where appropriate.

The PT's shouldn't end up on the soles if the texture was created in a certain way. It does if the texture is just a solid PT, rather than a PT shaped out like a flat boot - like so.

nzhf69.png

It's always hard to try and get you or Bhangra to take on board suggestions, as you both seem reluctant to acknowledge them to be honest. If you don't feel like doing them, then that's fine. I'll just fix up the inaccuracies myself after they've been released.

@Petchy not sure if you reading but when have I said we wont look into it >_>. Your suggestions are taken on board and even Wolfie said he will look into it {quote : Might look into readjusting though.}

Like I said and Wolfie said we will see what we do that does not mean we wont do anything

@Petchy,

8zpb8w.jpg

How could you possibly base the boots off that picture when the actual designs are in the shadow?

That's because my Hogan from 'last year' clearly wasn't a TNA one. Surely you could see the beard, no? Not sure why you've linked that one anyway seeing as that was made when the game first came out and I had since created 3 or 4 versions of Hogan in 2011 - one with correct boots where the PT's didn't leak and they had correct white soles where appropriate.

The PT's shouldn't end up on the soles if the texture was created in a certain way. It does if the texture is just a solid PT, rather than a PT shaped out like a flat boot - like so.

nzhf69.png

It's always hard to try and get you or Bhangra to take on board suggestions, as you both seem reluctant to acknowledge them to be honest. If you don't feel like doing them, then that's fine. I'll just fix up the inaccuracies myself after they've been released.

Actually, the texture I'm using looks just like the one on the right..and though you say the details are in the shadows, you are failing to look at the front and the entire toe in that pic, which is solid yellow. Also notice the yellow outline at the top too...that's not shadows, hate to say. That's me being observant and noticing that's a different boot than his usual...and doesn't have the flames on the toe area nor flame color in the shoelace area where the laces go through, like in that texture

And we've been taking suggestions all throughout the topic. Think though it's honestly funny how long this topic has been here, which you have commented in once, and guess which 2 guys wait til last minute just days before full release to come in and throw out all sorts of stuff like they didn't plan it that way. Between PM's I've had coming at me recently (not from Bhangra), seems I'm not the only one who's noticing it.

And for the record, what attire is that then, as I don't recall him ever having a beard with those trunks...not even vs Vince when in WWE...just holding you to your own comments there..Preach perfection last minute like it wasn't a targeted plan, better be able to make sure you didn't make the same mistakes yourself. Think that's a fair comment to make not being rude.

@Petchy,

8zpb8w.jpg

nzhf69.png

Actually, the texture I'm using looks just like the one on the right..and though you say the details are in the shadows, you are failing to look at the front and the entire toe in that pic, which is solid yellow. Also notice the yellow outline at the top too...that's not shadows, hate to say. That's me being observant and noticing that's a different boot than his usual.

And we've been taking suggestions all throughout the topic. Think though it's honestly funny how long this topic has been here and guess which 2 guys wait til last minute just days before full release to come in and throw out all sorts of stuff like they didn't plan it that way.

And for the record, what attire is that then, as I don't recall him ever having a beard with those trunks...not even vs Vince when in WWE...just holding you to your own comments there..Preach perfection last minute like it wasn't a targeted plan, better be able to make sure you didn't make the same mistakes yourself.

So observant that you clearly didn't read my post properly... I digress.

If your texture looks like the one on the right then that is more than likely why it would leak onto the sole, as I said. If it is actually shaped like the boot then it won't leak. With regards to the 'TNA boot', it's all fine and dandy saying that is the correct positioning for that one boot, but you can't even see the side designs so how do you know it was the same as the SYM boots? The yellow boots shouldn't even be on the TNA attire anyway, as he never actively competed in it and earlier in the topic you didn't want the back tattoo because he didn't compete with it - consistency.

You think I planned to leave it until the last minute to comment on your CAW? That's actually insane. You're obviously taking this way to seriously if you think I would waste my time to 'plot' against you or something, especially when I gave you suggestions like last week or so regarding the body morphing (which still needs to be 'chubbier' for TNA slot) and tattoos.

Seeing as you like to talk about my V1 2011 Hogan so much, I will answer that last point for you. :) That attire is based off his 'Hulk Still Rules' run which was 2002 (from the top of my head) - he wore those tie dye tights, with the beard. He alternated between the red and yellow bandana's, hence why mine had the yellow variant as a second attire.

Yes, it wasn't perfect, but it was released very soon after the game came out. I later re-visited it, just like you did with your 2011 Hogan numerous times.

If you don't want help, then just ignore the posts. I really don't mind anymore, I know what to expect from you really.

@Z its done in 4 PTs the face right now leaving room for the hair experimentation. If it turns out good we keep it

Rest for current we see what we do

Also Petchy its not about suggestions etc its just the timing of your comments in this case real bad for us.TBH I hope you get that. Right now it means a lot of work for us now when we done all the attires. I always maintain constructive comments are great. If you had said this last week Monday there would be no problems for us either. Now we will look into your suggestions including current face just means more work which we have accepted. Just you know..had it been earlier less work for us. Surely you get that the topic has been around and you must have seen those details earlier as well :) so dont take what we saying the wrong way. Your comments should always be earlier or at least when you know we stopped on a particular aspect. We hadnt done anything on current face for at least 10 days

Anyway we will get PTs made and look into current face texture

I think we identified what areas possibly need tweaking if results are good we will post updates. I guess we will delay this by a week

Archived