Patch Details.

Broski Barrage

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last time I'm replying about this. First, hacking was banned WAY before THQ came here. Also, hacking talk is NOT for that reason. Secondly, he had an over-sized sig twice, which he understands now.

You have no idea what goes on here. The more I tell the members, the more they think they know on their own. Unless you read what goes on in the moderator section, you have no idea.

Well I seem to remember one of the mods saying it was that reason so who is telling the truth...

Yeah and funny how BrienJ's topic suddenly got locked aswell. Maybe we should have a poll where members can decide the fate on if THQ should stay here or go.

Most of us hate the lack of communication between THQ and us, the fans. Running them from this forum isn't going to help that. It should be you to go, you're done with THQ and their wrestling games, cool. Stop posting in this section then.

Last time I'm replying about this. First, hacking was banned WAY before THQ came here. Also, hacking talk is NOT for that reason. Secondly, he had an over-sized sig twice, which he understands now.

You have no idea what goes on here. The more I tell the members, the more they think they know on their own. Unless you read what goes on in the moderator section, you have no idea.

Well I seem to remember one of the mods saying it was that reason so who is telling the truth...

Yeah and funny how BrienJ's topic suddenly got locked aswell. Maybe we should have a poll where members can decide the fate on if THQ should stay here or go.

Most of us hate the lack of communication between THQ and us, the fans. Running them from this forum isn't going to help that. It should be you to go, you're done with THQ and their wrestling games, cool. Stop posting in this section then.

Typical of you to reply. Ive heard plenty of members say you jump down peoples throats if they bash THQ. To be fair a message board isnt the best way of communicating with THQ. People should do it on Twitter if they want to find something out. The sooner THQ get booted off here the better. If you dont like that tough!

Typical of you to reply. Ive heard plenty of members say you jump down peoples throats if they bash THQ. To be fair a message board isnt the best way of communicating with THQ. People should do it on Twitter if they want to find something out. The sooner THQ get booted off here the better. If you dont like that tough!

You've seen 3 members say that, redtaiils, mike molesta, who is seemingly well on his way to be being banned, and Stinger tap. I didn't jump down your throat, I simply told you if you're as down with this game and company as you say you are, then stop posting here about it. That'd be a lot more effective to the majority of us who are dissatisfied with the lack of communication.

I don't see what positives come from them leaving this forum because of a handful of immature "think they know it alls". Is it going to produce a better wrestling game? No, is it going to magically make a new developer drop from the sky and say "we're making WWE games now!"? No...You're done with this game and company, you can use your time a lot more effectively by perhaps going to play something else? Most of us have realized that acting like whiny little children isn't going to get us the results we so desire, it just won't.

If anything you should take your complaints to twitter so you and like minded people can get your points across without looking ignorant to everyone else.

You've seen 3 members say that, redtaiils, mike molesta, who is seemingly well on his way to be being banned, and Stinger tap. I didn't jump down your throat, I simply told you if you're as down with this game and company as you say you are, then stop posting here about it. That'd be a lot more effective to the majority of us who are dissatisfied with the lack of communication.

I don't see what positives come from them leaving this forum because of a handful of immature "think they know it alls". Is it going to produce a better wrestling game? No, is it going to magically make a new developer drop from the sky and say "we're making WWE games now!"? No...You're done with this game and company, you can use your time a lot more effectively by perhaps going to play something else? Most of us have realized that acting like whiny little children isn't going to get us the results we so desire, it just won't.

If anything you should take your complaints to twitter so you and like minded people can get your points across without looking ignorant to everyone else.

last I remember as everyone says this is a forum to express opinions well his is a opinion thats just as valid as yours dude. Just because he disagrees with you is no reason to make it out that everyone thinks he is ignorant, so let me speak for myself. If his opinion is that of they need to go well then so be it. Me, personally I hate wwe, their wrestling is junk and I cannot stand sports entertainment. I love the rohs and chikaras of the world. But wwe12 is my only option so I think they are not being up to snuff with fixing things they say they will fix, and there has def been some communication problems, and yes I too think it is stime for someone else to take the lead on a wrestling game, but alas no luck so just remember not everyone thinks like you.

last I remember as everyone says this is a forum to express opinions well his is a opinion thats just as valid as yours dude. Just because he disagrees with you is no reason to make it out that everyone thinks he is ignorant, so let me speak for myself. If his opinion is that of they need to go well then so be it. Me, personally I hate wwe, their wrestling is junk and I cannot stand sports entertainment. I love the rohs and chikaras of the world. But wwe12 is my only option so I think they are not being up to snuff with fixing things they say they will fix, and there has def been some communication problems, and yes I too think it is stime for someone else to take the lead on a wrestling game, but alas no luck so just remember not everyone thinks like you.

What? People have already noted their displeasure with posters like that. Saying THQ should leave this forum stops being an opinion when you start pushing a poll. It stops being an opinion when it begins to interfere with the views of others on the board and you start pushing it onto other people. Read through this thread, the problem with most people is that THQ refuses to be upfront with their consumers, people would like more communication, running them from the forum isn't going to solve that problem with people. Which is why you only see a handful of people wishing it now. It's okay to have an opinion, but when you're constantly called out for being childish among other things, then maybe theres other ways to voice your opinion than repeating yourself in every thread and calling those who would like to see guys like Marcus stick around "sheep". Which is what he's been doing.

What? People have already noted their displeasure with posters like that. Saying THQ should leave this forum stops being an opinion when you start pushing a poll. It stops being an opinion when it begins to interfere with the views of others on the board and you start pushing it onto other people. Read through this thread, the problem with most people is that THQ refuses to be upfront with their consumers, people would like more communication, running them from the forum isn't going to solve that problem with people. Which is why you only see a handful of people wishing it now. It's okay to have an opinion, but when you're constantly called out for being childish among other things, then maybe theres other ways to voice your opinion than repeating yourself in every thread and calling those who would like to see guys like Marcus stick around "sheep". Which is what he's been doing.

Cult, dude, lately you have been pushing your opinion onto others who are displeased with the game. All these names like "Crybabies" and "whiny children" are no different to him referring to people as "sheep." You're pretty much as bad as each other. Just saying.

So Marcus was all over this forum before the game was released to hype how great it was going to be. When it was released and everybody started to point out the many problems, he disappeared. Then the AWESOME FIX ALL patch is released, and he is back, ready to be thanked and praised. Until it becomes obvious that the patch sucked, and did more bad than good. Then, instead of talking about the game and the patch, he starts whining about "if you guys don't want me here, I'll take my toys and leave". We have all been "testers" for WWE13, plain and simple. They released an incomplete, broken and obviously un-fixable game and just don't have the moxy to admit it.

So Marcus was all over this forum before the game was released to hype how great it was going to be. When it was released and everybody started to point out the many problems, he disappeared. Then the AWESOME FIX ALL patch is released, and he is back, ready to be thanked and praised. Until it becomes obvious that the patch sucked, and did more bad than good. Then, instead of talking about the game and the patch, he starts whining about "if you guys don't want me here, I'll take my toys and leave". We have all been "testers" for WWE13, plain and simple. They released an incomplete, broken and obviously un-fixable game and just don't have the moxy to admit it.

We're testers for WWE13? Totally disagree. We've been testers for WWE20 since SVR07 and even then it will still be broken. Just remember though they are listening to us! LOL!

We're testers for WWE13? Totally disagree. We've been testers for WWE20 since SVR07 and even then it will still be broken. Just remember though they are listening to us! LOL!

Touche, my friend.

Cult, dude, lately you have been pushing your opinion onto others who are displeased with the game. All these names like "Crybabies" and "whiny children" are no different to him referring to people as "sheep." You're pretty much as bad as each other. Just saying.

Where have you seen me call anyone crybabies? And am I the one who began calling them whiny children? Am I the only poster referring to them as that? Honest question, i'd like an honest answer, have there not been mods who've said the same thing? Calling them that isn't necessarily saying thats what they are, but there's a proper and improper way of going about things, is it not? Has this not been repeated for days in reference to posters like that?

Telling I work for THQ because the patch works for me, is childish and ignorant.

Calling me a THQ aplogist because the patch works for me, is childish and ignorant.

Saying the board and mods are pro THQ because they opt not to berate and personally attack THQ representatives, is childish and ignorant.

These aren't even disputable.

So let me get my thoughts together here....

The CC is still not really working.

The patch pretty much fixed everything else PLUS:

-took away a bypass to enable better CAWS, so now they've had to discover ANOTHER bypass, further proving that THQ can't even restrict things properly when they want to(not saying I want that)

-took away the ability to change MITB participants or hold your own match for it.

-took away the ability to give titles to the DLC Edge, Christian, and Kane.

AND, the Kane of course cannot be tracked in Universe.

And this is just what's happened to me! What about the other folks who have had worse? I think I'm giving up on wrestling games in general because I've kind of waited a long time for something like Universe mode, and they just can't seem to get it together. I mean I might as well just play SVR 11 because, other than being able to change a show, it's about the same thing. The momentum thing really doesn't make a difference and I believe it's just cosmetic. Actually, it would seem almost everything in the game is only cosmetic and does not really garner any sort of relevance when comparing it to the previous game.

I think this topic has run it's course. The Patch is out now, and most of us in here are talking about the issues that have not been fixed or appear to have not been fixed. Since Marcus has made an official topic on the issue, I think we need to direct all attention to this, because it's the best chance we got for Thq to do anything about it.

Archived