WWE Series Wishlist & Ideas.

Ernez

I think it would be cool to see 2 colored eyes for CAW mode. Example: Kane, David Bowie, Marilyn Manson, ect.

As for CAW peices, More hair options, Diva legings (Torrie, Bellas, Melina Fur), Fishnet Tights (not the sock ones, but the ones that most Divas wear like Tara and Tracie Brooks), More jumpsuits, a different fishnet top for Divas, Tassle boots for Divas.

As for DLC:

DIVAS-

Trish

Alicia Fox

The Bella Twins

Vickie Gurerro

Maybe Kaitlyn (Because of winning NXT) and AJ or even Snooki

SuperStars/Legends-

Michael Cole

Jim Ross

HBK

Bret Hart

Johnny Curtis (Same as Kaitlyn)

Matt Striker

Chris Jericho

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the idea you had of the mystery star being the Ultimate Warrior.

I'd like to see some kind of stat tracker. Win/Loss records. Title Histories. Anything really.

Yeah I 100% agree, they discussed this on the latest cawscast I Charles made excellent points. This would add a great deal of value to me in the offline mode as well.

^ I agree. Ive always wanted that. Like the title history in JBI. Im happy with the title contender ranking they put in but id love more stats.

A lot of good ideas that I don't need to reiterate most but just wishlist from me:

- Free roaming

- Season mode like SYM where you can choose any character

- More CAW parts

- New entrances for the divas I beg of you... -_-

- More and more cut scenes for Universe and Story Creator!

- Triple tag team matches

- A new match type or two

Probably already mentioned, but I just wanted to point it out again, I would love win animations back. It's only a small thing, but I hate seeing when someone like Beth jumping around the ring like a lunatic despite the fact she's never do that, same goes for anyone who is heel and panders to the crowd or vice versa.

Create an outdoor arena-- Take the Tribute to Troops arena and put normal fans in (I'm not saying soldiers aren't normal lol but you get my meaning). Then let us customize it. We can put a Summerslam banner on the apron and recreate Wembley Stadium.We can put metal barricades at ringside and recreate the Texas Stadium events from World Class. You can have the option to have fireworks after a main event and stuff. The possibilities would be endless!

Create a Championship: With CAA in, CAC only makes sense. You can create your own brand, and a belt to go with it. Pretty simple. You can also make belts that didn't make the game. But with 23 belts in this year I can't think of any I'd want to make.

A Huge Roster: This may seem demanding, but I want at leat 100 people in the roster. With current stars (good or not) and several legends. Then Curt Hawkins, Khali, The Usos, Primo, and JTG can make it in. I really wanted Hawkins in.

Owen Hart: I want Owen back in a WWE game. It'd be cool. And if Bret was in, I could recreate the Hsrt Foundation. Sadly, Owen will probably never be in another WWE game.

More Pre-Set Logos in CAW: In 2011 they added some logos to the Highlight Reel. Like a CM Punk SES, DX Army Tank, and I think another Cena one. Why couldn't they have added those to CAW mode? I wanted to use that Punk SES logo but couldn't.

Better CAF mode: In SvR 2010 and 2011 when you created a finisher it didn't look smooth. Especially with top rope moves. It'd always look weird. I want them to fix it and make it look like the move is being done more fluently.

Sting: Cause it'd be awesome. 'Nuff said. :sting:

Better CAF mode: In SvR 2010 and 2011 when you created a finisher it didn't look smooth. Especially with top rope moves. It'd always look weird. I want them to fix it and make it look like the move is being done more fluently.

Are top rope CAFs great looking? No. But they can be ok looking. I think people aren't using it correctly... or at least completely. It helps when you tweak the speeds and the other options until you get what you want. You can adjust the speed of each frame... Some people may not realize that because it is easy to miss. In the frame selection screen you can adjust the speed before you select it. Just press the help button and it will tell you what to press. Each frame is at 100% speed... a little tweaking on each one and you get a pretty good result. I do and I never get that floating problem anymore.

A better CAE mode and CAW mode. Create an entreance step wise was ok, but I want to edit timing when the pyro goes off(an actual timer), lighting, camera flashs in the audience, motions. Basically take DOR2 and Raw 2 CAE and put it in this game. CAW mode needs more hirestyles, updated masks, body tones, and better profile(contract) area, be able to set certain aspects of your personality, and better call names. Once again DOR2 and Raw 2 profile personality traits in caw modes. Also Seperate Face and heel from dirty and clean fighters. Their are a few wrestlers the were/are babyfaces that fight dirty.

beginner to expert or pro mode for everything in the creation suit like they have for create a entrance :

Beginner caw mode would just be the premade caws and a short list of options

Expert / pro mode would give you options like caw's voice with a pitch modifier similar to whats in soul Calibur's create a fighter

and color selection for each eye or a part of each eye to help create more unique looking eyes as well as the hairstyle

creation thing from just bring it with other options being a muscle definition bar and a fatness bar

basically beginner would just be pre made selection for a character base to start from and expert would be some what like it is now only with a larger amount of options than usual

all i want is that were able to put custum soundtracks in story designer and to be able to really create our own mini trons cuz i have a feeling that in wwe 12 its gunna be pre made mini trons and in universe mode let there be a roster breakdown letting us know how many superstars are in what show and in story designer when a show intro comes on let thet intro video play then the pyro i think thats it

For THQ to actually care for once and spend time on a Legend roster properly. Its always Divas Divas bloody Divas these days they give them 6 more as DLC and thats bullshit. The DLC should of been saved for big names like Hart Foundation, Hulk Hogan, Mr Perfect, Roddy Piper, jake the Snake. Its not like Divas get used that often anyway and to be fair what Divas they had planned for the game should of gone in the roster reveal not DLC.

For THQ to actually care for once and spend time on a Legend roster properly. Its always Divas Divas bloody Divas these days they give them 6 more as DLC and thats bullshit. The DLC should of been saved for big names like Hart Foundation, Hulk Hogan, Mr Perfect, Roddy Piper, jake the Snake. Its not like Divas get used that often anyway and to be fair what Divas they had planned for the game should of gone in the roster reveal not DLC.

You do realise that the divas are needed to due to the huge lack of divas already in the game, right?

- More Weapons

- To be able to go all over so I won't have to glitch

- Good Menu music and to be able to change it

- To be able to create outdoor arenas

- Jeff Hardy's hair from SVR 11

- A pentagram for a logo

- More fixed chest tattoos

- To light tables on fire in any match

- To create a ring with a pre set cage around it

- To create your own weapon wheel to use in every match

- Owen Hart

- Mick Foley/Cactus Jack/Dude Love/Mankind

- Have preset real life superstar tattoos

- Some more metal themes (without This Fire Burns I'm screwed)

- Classic Arenas (Mostly just the old school Raw and Smackdown!)

- Most "come from" places (More for Japan, Germany, and Norway)

- Classic Themes

- Background Music

- Special Ref Match

- More past/present WWE logos

- Easier Create a Story mode

- Better CAF, CAE, and CAW

- For the game not to suck

my first and last wish

1996 and 1998 attire of Undertaker

and

1999 and half mask kane

my 1st and last wish nothing els

and not DLC plz let us unlocke them in RTWM and the other attire make any mission like in legend Difficulty undertaker vs hhh and win by submission

and Kane vs undertaker

We only got 6 extra divas cause they were going to be in the game anyways. They just decided to give them to us as DLC instead of In-Game. Just cause 6 Divas are DLC doesn't mean if they weren't DLC, they would have been replaced by 6 Superstars or Legends.

If the 6 Divas weren't DLC you probably would have gotten just 8 DLC people and thats it. Just cause there are 6 Divas does not mean they could have been replaced by Superstars or Legends.

As for my wishlist

I want them to make Online more interactive. Have chat rooms or being able to create groups or even run your own fed online with only PSN Friends being able to join. Kinda like how you can search for custom creations by friends only, etc.

Archived