WWE Series Wishlist & Ideas.

Ernez

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To fill in my dream 14 Spots for the WWE '12 Roster (including dream divas, since I know there are 6 of 'em), I'd have:

1. Shawn Michaels

2. Brock Lesnar

3. Chris Jericho

4. Randy Savage

5. Goldberg

6. Sting

7. Bret Hart

8. Mick Foley

9. Trish Stratus

10. Lita

11. Sunny

12. Torrie Wilson

13. Sable

14. Candice Michelle

If there were 15 Mystery guys, I'd include Owen Hart.

Now that Brock Lesnar has been confirmed here is my Prediction for the Last 14 :

1. Brock Lesnar (Mystery Superstar)

2. Trish Stratus

3. Alicia Fox

4. Brie Bella

5. Nikki Bella

6. Kharma

7. Vickie Guerrero/Gail Kim

8. Michael Cole

9. JTG

10. Primo

11. Chris Jericho

12. Shawn Michaels

13. Randy Savage/Ted DiBiase Sr/Roddy Piper

14. Bret Hart

And some DLC Alt. Attires would also be great ! :D

Now that Brock Lesnar has been confirmed here is my Prediction for the Last 14 :

1. Brock Lesnar (Mystery Superstar)

2. Trish Stratus

3. Alicia Fox

4. Brie Bella

5. Nikki Bella

6. Kharma

7. Vickie Guerrero/Gail Kim

8. Michael Cole

9. JTG

10. Primo

11. Chris Jericho

12. Shawn Michaels

13. Randy Savage/Ted DiBiase Sr/Roddy Piper

14. Bret Hart

And some DLC Alt. Attires would also be great ! :D

Personally I think its time Mr. Perfect made a reappearance in the series considering his son is in the game this year. Plus Randy Orton also hinted this at the Reveal about the Hennig name.

Obviously can't be in this series but something that might be quite cool in future editions, is much like signature moves, we get extra moves under a PPV heading.

Special signature type moves that can be used by holding an extra button, that are only used rarely at PPVs, like when Cena uses an Emerald Fusion type move, or Randy uses that neckbreaker.

Would be cool to get a move pulled off you don't expect, because it is only used rarely.

Titles - Ability to split the unified tag belts and have a set on each show (custom brands included) and still have a contender sheet for it unlike 2011 when you could assign the other belts but still only got the unified belts as a contender list, same goes for hardcore, ecw, wcw, cruiserweight and so on titles.. let there be a contender sheet generated for each instead of us having to just randomly select who the opponents were gonna be.

Contenders - As mentioned above but also and I dunno how this would be possible but to not have someone who is holding a title get bumped up to the top of every other title contender list.. If a caw holds the US title then i want him to defend that without also then in the same show being in the heavyweight title match.. and thus ending up with the exact same matches week in week out.

No WWE Talent - The main focus they had been saying last year was this is our universe yet we still was restricted by not being able to remove ALL of the wwe talent from the roster.. with being able to mke 50 creations and hopefully looking ahead in years to come that can grow even higher.. Id like to be able to use nothing but my own creations, with no 'FORCED' involvment of the in built guys (eg Wrestlemania HBK vs UNDERTAKER every single universe year) as well as not being able to remove all of them an being stuck with two of them per brand.. If this really is our universe then let that really be the case.. especially now we have create an arena and possible create a show/brand we can truley make our dream universe and have one year where this isnt the thing we complain about.

Trades - I saw someone write about this nd it seemed to send off a lightbulb in my head.. I really like this idea so long as its not you the user who is having to initiate the trades all the time.. After the draft that we know is now in Id like there to periodically be offers from the others brands made even if i decide to do my usual and go full on CPU controlled universe after the draft.. to still have the cpu initiate trade requests between the shows and allow me to be the CEO and decide ok yes this caw can be traded or no trade rejected until you make a better offer. This could really be a good way to generate new matches with the inclusion of draft (which i hope is an every year thing not just to start off universe) That after doing my own drafts in 2011 i immediatly saw new match configuartions coming together and even despite lacking the tag spit option i had some tag teams thrown together that i wouldnt have thought of but actually ended up being a team ive now this year carried forward and given them entrances and a tag team name.

Injurys - Really glad to have this back even though i hope there is a bit of restriction on it so you dont end up with an entire roster on the shelf after multi wrestler event like hell in cell or ellimination chamber.. More realistic injurys where its not so much a health bar system but if a match goes on to the extreme (bust open heads.. severe limb damage) then yeah have them injured and give you the option to give them that shot at the ppv stil or force them to take a back seat till recouped. If you do decide to carry them on, then have a generic set of injury entrances (not gonna happen i know) an when in ring see them visibly injured starting off the match limping, holding head, ribs etc

Create a Show/Brand - This is something that at 1st i wasnt too bothered about but the more ive read and the more thought about it, it has now become something i'm really looking forward to even tho i wont be doing any known stuff like wcw ecw roh etc.. I am still looking to set up an extra two shows at least and if its a brand where you split the roster over then even better.. however if its just create a show in which you create a show like superstars that will feature either RAW talent or SD talent by a option in the creation or even both shows coming together on one event like a super show then Id like that too but by far being abl to create you own main brand like a RAW or a SD that has show specific wrestlers would be my hope.

Cutscenes - Ok yeah i too was annoyed at repeating of the same old ones time and again but tbh id miss them if they was removed this year.. I just hope thq have kept these old ones as well as adding in a whole bunch of new ones.. things like garage atacks, the often story create scene - Guy gets run over by sports car and despite (and my finacees gonna kill me for this ) *Whispers* More Diva cutscenes backstage and in ring..lol

Basically just take all the preset scenes you give us in storymode and wack them all in there in Universe, Its not likie there is any speaking involved but again that is something if they added back generic or a list of voices that could be done to improve and make it deeper.. Voice acting done and then say on promo's give an interview or even in ring calling out someone scene in which you can have the choice to pick a line, it then be spoken and it determine as well a heel switch, babyface turn or a boost to feud.

Another cutscene id like is just before wrestlemania having back the generic build up run down where it showed the two people in the main event squaring off against one another withy a voice over build up saying.. these superstars have both come through so much to get here (show generic clips) The champion defeating all comers to get to this (show clip beating a random picked opponent) The challenger earning his spot with a win at the royal rumble (show clip of contender elliminating a random picked opponent) To get here to the Main Event of Wrestlemania.. (clip walking towards one another with menace) Who will come out on top!! (several clips of the two battling it out, all generic attacks so could work for anyone, ending in a square off face to face) Final voice over done over a sign for WM - This.. Is Wrestlemaina.. The showcase of the Immortals.

Ok so maybe the text or scripted stuff is as basic as can be but its just going to show its workable if they wanted to even tho i know we prob wont even get that again.

Create a Bigger Faction - My final comments on this post will be about something ive wanted in for a while.. as well as more creation slots for CAW but almost as much is to be able to make a (original) NWO style faction who practically dominate over most other teams.. If they increated the Faction size to at least 10 or even 8 then this would allow for a much bigger team size and allow those who do custom with a capital C.. to really open up a wide range of possibilitys.. Not just NWO or any existing factions either but custom built ones as well.. tied into this as well would also be the run in option where you no longer have to have one to help one against you.. Imagine the feel of being the face in the ring and be winning only to then have the other 4 members of the opponents faction come down and surround you.. And if THQ went back to having 8 people in the ring like that had once then you could be even more imposibly surrounded.. leaving one slot then available for a friend/ ally to come help but still get decimated.

Anyway i'm sure there is more but thats all for now.. hope my points make sense to you all and if they dont thats fair enough everyone has an opinion.. The short list for other stuff id like in tho are just mostly match types like havin the triple threat tag team match.. not just the tornado variety or the hardcore as i think we had once??

A playable Diva Dance off match/contest

Season mode return

Free Roam backstage during matches & story mode/universe mode/story designer

GM mode returns

Create A belt returns

More Divas in the games (playable & non-playable)

Less Diva restrictions

Everyone has an alternate costume/street attire

More accurates movesets for everyone

Better entrances

Actual recorded voice overs of Superstars & Divas moans & groans during matches instead of a default male/female moan/groan when hit/attack/wrestling.

Extreme Makeover match for the Divas

all moves put back in game that where removed then no restricitons on divas at all and 100 caw slots create a belt return keep the create a arena etc free roam fighting including into crowd be able do moves off barricades again off tron etc do moves ontop n thru tables CREATE A REF SO WE CAN MAKEDANGEROUS DANNY DAVIS HEBNERS TOMMY YOUNG RICK KNOX AND ALL CHARACTERS ARE PLAYABLE NO MOR ENPCS SO U CAN DO ANYTHING N MAKE IT TRUELY OUR UNIVERSE

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but PLEASE fix My WWE so we only have to save when leaving My WWE, rather than saving after changing every little aspect of a wrestler.

amidst all else ive wanted this too is a pain in my british untanned pasty butt... and definatly hope its been sorted this year or better yet done away with and a new common sense variation done instead.

• 2 weeks later...

1. CM Punk's BITW Attire (with BITW T-shirt Entrance & BITW in game attire.)

2. Razor Ramon (or Scott Hall, which ever)

3. Bret Hart

4. March Man Randy Savage

5. ECW One Night Stand Arena

6. WWF Monday Night RAW old school Arena

7. More Move Sets

8. Hulk Hogan (80's version. never Say Never)

9. Andre The Giant.

10. Wrestlemania 12 arena from LOWM

Id love to see a way for you to have a diferent call name on each attire for a caw ie you could make a mick foley caw one called Mick Foley, one called Mankind, one called Dude Love and one called Cactus Jack. All 4 would have the same "real name" or whatever its called (i cant remember) and then you could adjust the call name for the characters attire.

This would in essense mean that 50 caws could be considered 200caws. Pretty cool if you were making some like a Foley, Rikishi, Kevin Nash, A Train Stone Cold etc who all changed gimmicks and names numerous times.

Post all your WWE series wishlist and ideas here

I would to see Bret Hart and Brock Lesnar in the same WWE game together. Others I would to see in the series are the Steiner Bros (once Scott leaves TNA), Sycho Sid, Rick Martel and Alundra Blayze.

A Tag Team Turmoil match that uses the game's stables function so the more male tag team stables you have in the game the more teams that would take part and the longer the match would last.

New Matches

-Free-roaming Falls Count Anywhere

-I Quit

-Ultimate Submission

-8-man

Custom AI

Gender Equality

Create a Belt

Create a Back Finisher

Customizable Universe

Import Titantrons

200 CAW spots

No crotch/breast blur

Ok, this has been many years in the making, but I feel it's time we sat down and had a chat about these halfassed voiceovers I hear in the game. It finally went too far with the Alberto Del Rio entrance... Ricardo Rodriguez is supposed to be super amped about introducing his guy, and yet, it sounds like shit....like he could care less... When it comes to the commentary, the ring announcing, alot of the storymode-cutscene voiceovers (Though, I admit, you've been getting better at that every year), mostly, none of it gives off that energy of an actual show. It sounds all toned down and watered down and exactly like it's being recorded in some random ass voiceover booth.

Game:

Reality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opP0FUgdsIQ

Also, Ricardo is just as much a part of Alberto's entrance as the car. Hell, what happened to them introducing Ricardo prior to ADR's music playing?...His expressions and taunts at the beginning help make it funny and heeltastic, let alone the enthusiasm with which he announces...or...well....yells at the crowd. lol. Next year, people need to really get into their scripts, and entrances need to be as all-around amped as they are on actual programming. As if it were a sold-out house every night. Hell, my 'reality' video example?..that's not even as hyped up as Ricardo gets NOW when he's announcing Alberto. lol

Anything else I'd like to point out, I'll wait til after I play WWE '12 to mention. Alot of it will involve creation modes, though, for sure. Just a small, pretty easily fixable thing that irks the hell out of me for now... Hey, you didn't even add the obnoxious horn-beeping as the car pulls in. I can barely hear it in this year's game. And that's just ONE entrance, dudes. C'mon.

I have a few simple wishes in this game.

•  
  • The ability to rename a finisher.
  • Manager's instincts from Legends of WrestleMania
  • Additional CAW slots
  • More position for CAFs and more fluidity in the animations to it
  • hair options, improved skin texture.

Thanks.

Archived