#81 MadAgrar

MadAgrar

Opener

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DuckySolo
  • Steam ID: Agrar10

Posted 15 February 2019 - 11:05 PM

Ultimo would be a guaranteed download from me. 

#82 sleeper_agent007

sleeper_agent007

New Talent

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 11:27 PM

FYI all. There's a pretty good Ultimo out there. I forgot who created it but they also have a great Thunder Liger. Check it out if you haven't already. You'll be able to find it easily since it's one of, if not the only Ultimo in black and gold gear.

#83 EvilMeanie

EvilMeanie

Jobber

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • SEN (PS3): EvilMeanie

Posted 16 February 2019 - 12:55 AM

FYI all. There's a pretty good Ultimo out there. I forgot who created it but they also have a great Thunder Liger. Check it out if you haven't already. You'll be able to find it easily since it's one of, if not the only Ultimo in black and gold gear.

Thats the one Im rolling (and his Liger, too!) and its absolutely not bad. I just got spoiled by what Ligerbomb put out last year. But, for the record, Repz, you should absolutely focus on your list of guys because Im already pretty floored by your talent with what youve put out so far and salivating at the prospect of getting the guys you were already planning to make anyway. I wont die if you dont do Ultimo! But idk how the world can spin on if Raven doesnt get a Stevie to boss around...

Also, I really liked the way you managed to get two shirts on each old school Raven outfit. That was a major bonus.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WWE2K19, PS4