Repz Studios - CAW Releases - VAMPIRO Uploaded & TONI STORM Preview

Repz

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omfg Richards absolutely makes my day thank you so much. I didn't get a Richards last year and I genuinely missed him and wanted to run a Richards/Raven tag duo soo bad. I wound up putting the 92 DDP in the flunky role, but it just wasn't the same.

Stoked for your Saturn as well. And Flamingo?!

Any chance in the world of Ultimo Dragon? It's cool if not. But I had to ask.

Haha yeah I plan to make all these wrestlers you guys listed somewhere down the line.

Haha its no problem, this is a new hobby for me when Im not working and I enjoy recreating wrestlers so its my pleasure guys

YES Im creating Flamingo and its gonna be the best CAW youve ever seen (I hope) haha quoth the flamingo. Nevermore

I wouldnt mind trying Ultimo Dragon, could be a fun project to work on, definitely be a challenge.

I appreciate it guys! Thanks

FYI all. There's a pretty good Ultimo out there. I forgot who created it but they also have a great Thunder Liger. Check it out if you haven't already. You'll be able to find it easily since it's one of, if not the only Ultimo in black and gold gear.

Thats the one Im rolling (and his Liger, too!) and its absolutely not bad. I just got spoiled by what Ligerbomb put out last year. But, for the record, Repz, you should absolutely focus on your list of guys because Im already pretty floored by your talent with what youve put out so far and salivating at the prospect of getting the guys you were already planning to make anyway. I wont die if you dont do Ultimo! But idk how the world can spin on if Raven doesnt get a Stevie to boss around...

Also, I really liked the way you managed to get two shirts on each old school Raven outfit. That was a major bonus.

• 2 weeks later...

The game is kinda losing its novelty I suppose, and with that, its creators? It happens every year. That's the main problem with the game in my opinion, no longevity. And I'm not hating on the game by the way, I think this one is the best title in years and a huge step forward, but there's still areas where they could improve. More match types, deeper career mode, a freaking women's career mode for Christ Sake's! A showcase mode not about Daniel Bryan? Ha ha! More and more options in CAW more and maybe the possibility to edit certain aesthetics of in game superstars? But who knows what will happen next year?

P.S. I'm sure Repz is okay! Ha ha!

I sent him a tweet several days ago asking if he was okay - because to me, it's a little off that he came in with such steam and would (perhaps) burn out so fast (we're talking 2-3 weeks ish). Never got a response and he hasn't tweeted since February 14th. So yeah, hopefully he is okay. I care more about that that the creations.

• 2 months later...

Hey Guys!

First off I'm letting everyone know that I'm doing fine! Thanks for all the words guys, appreciate it.

Sorry for the big DELAY, been going through some personal stuff that I had to deal with but I'm over it and happy to be back in studio.

Again I'm sorry, will be continuing Vamp and Toni!

Much Love guys,

Cheers

Hey man, no need to apologize. Some of us were just concerned that something might've happened to you. Glad to know everything is ok. Looking forward to your work.

Cheers dude!

Preview of where I last got up to with Toni Storm.

This CAW is getting to me haha?

2q0un7m.png

Hey man, no need to apologize. Some of us were just concerned that something might've happened to you. Glad to know everything is ok. Looking forward to your work.

Cheers dude!

Preview of where I last got up to with Toni Storm.

This CAW is getting to me haha?

2q0un7m.png

It looks great dude! Love how you did the jacket. My only tip is to change the hair to one that has bangs since people will be requesting that look.

By the way, here's sigs and fins for Toni Storm

Sigs: Running Hip Attack, Diving Leg Drop 3

Fins: Tyler Driver '97, Air Raid Crash Neckbreaker 2/3/Sit Out Piledriver 2

The first preview of Toni was so much better than the latest preview.

It could be the hair or my phone but she looks almost like a drag Queen in the face at the last preview.

Sorry Chief, you had it done the first time around..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived