1350 replies to this topic

#1341 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

See You In Hell

• Members
  • 43,691 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:21 PM

https://youtu.be/0jVi0Y1q5ow

Anyone watch the dub? The frame rate drop on Toonami is something else, several episodes in a row now lmao

Edited by Fight Me., 16 June 2019 - 11:22 PM.

#1342 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 38,888 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 01:33 PM

Apparently they fixed it they said so we will find out next episode with Ultra Instinct Goku vs Kefla

#1343 Spamming Nooblet

Spamming Nooblet

Hammer Time

• Members
  • 7,268 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Im2DamnLegit

Posted 17 June 2019 - 05:04 PM

I thought I was imagining it when it happened because I was half-asleep, this is pretty funny though. Good thing I'm already completely caught up with the Jap subbed episodes. I can't even get mad at this because I currently hate Funimation and every piece of filth within that cesspool responsible for the Vic Mignogna situation.

#1344 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 38,888 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 06:21 PM

Apparently it was cause of some kind of seizure test that i guess Toonami does so every episode is automatically run thro it to make sure its not gunna cause a siezure. So the frame rate gets auto dropped like a mofo. It was awful lmao

#1345 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

See You In Hell

• Members
  • 43,691 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 04:40 AM

Nvm I've been bamboozled.

Edited by Fight Me., 21 June 2019 - 04:43 AM.

#1346 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

See You In Hell

• Members
  • 43,691 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 07:08 PM

C7kJCTl.jpg

Ribrianne's universe is legit Mexico watching the last episodes of Super lmao

https://www.microsof...requirementstab

Also, ya'll can buy DBZ season one for free and watch on any Windows products right now lol

Edited by Fight Me., 10 July 2019 - 07:11 PM.

#1347 Spamming Nooblet

Spamming Nooblet

Hammer Time

• Members
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 12:42 PM

That's awesome! Universe 2 is not, I cringe just thinking about Universe 2 and they just added that fat bitch to Xenoverse 2... Oh and I just got done watching the 13th episode of Super Dragon Ball Heroes and it was amazing!! If you're not watching that anime, you should be.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet, 12 July 2019 - 08:32 AM.

#1348 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 38,888 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 06:10 PM

Yeah the fight between Hearts and SSB Goku was prob one of the cleaniest, coolest and most fluid animation of a fight since the movie. If that what we can look forward to in the next seasln then ooooh baby its gon be good

#1349 AlterNation

AlterNation

The Man

• Members
  • 12,910 posts
  • Twitter: @MrAlterNation

Posted 13 July 2019 - 08:35 PM

Yeah the fight between Hearts and SSB Goku was prob one of the cleaniest, coolest and most fluid animation of a fight since the movie. If that what we can look forward to in the next seasln then ooooh baby its gon be good

That scene shocked me. Naotoshi Shida animated the main part and it was better than any scene he did in Super (he did Goku/Trunks vs Black/Zamasu, Vegetto vs Zamasu and the last big flurry of MUI Goku vs Jiren).

#1350 Spamming Nooblet

Spamming Nooblet

Hammer Time

• Members
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 03:45 PM

The return of SSJ4 was enough to get me hooked. I never liked the designs for SSJ God or Blue because they're just simple recolors of base form and SSJ1. I do like Ultra Instinct though because with the aura, it looks cooler than those lame ass God forms.

This is slightly off topic I guess since it has to do with the former voice actor of Broly but, here's an update on the Vic Mignogna situation.

I am ashamed that I was ever a fan of Sean Schemmel, Chris Sabat, that mega bitch Monica Rial, and every other piece of litter in Funimation responsible for this.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet, 14 July 2019 - 10:10 PM.

#1351 God of Lightning

God of Lightning

Legend

• Members
  • 5,164 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DarkArceus16

Posted Yesterday, 12:35 PM

Can someone summarize?  My ears hurt and I don't feel like listening to talking.