The Legend Teryo Law Returns to WWE!

Poe Øhlin

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thereaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastoryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe-

aaaaaaaatweenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoffensiveaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wordsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.aaaaaaItaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastillaaaaaaaaaaaoffensive

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaaaaaaIaaaaaacanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabarleyaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaseeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatheaaaaaaaaaaaaastoryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please tell me the narrative significance of "You (racial slur for mexicans) steal everything" and "I want to **** your ass sin cara"

They were having an argument about heroin. The situation is pretty obvious. And Teryo chose to reflect it through, partly, a politically incorrect joke. They are fighting and throwing out insults at each other. You can't see that? Its funny you got hooked up on the racial slur and not Icemg1k saying "you're a loser because of your storyline videos". Both are personal insults. Icemg1k is a Latino, that's why he says "spic", and not to mention that Ice himself found this video to be hilarious.

As for the latter, it's a joke.What's wrong with jokes? Did I say that the entire video consists of super-serious talks? No, that wouldn't have made it funny.

TBH, the bumps were cool. It became awful when Teryo decided to become racist and throw every single slur he could think of out there. If this was Teryo's return to video making, then he should stay retired. Sorry Poe, but it appears like you are the only one who can see whatever storyline there was out of this video. Teryo should stick to cool bumps & edits only. It's what he's best at.

Please tell me the narrative significance of "You (racial slur for mexicans) steal everything" and "I want to **** your ass sin cara"

They were having an argument about heroin. The situation is pretty obvious. And Teryo chose to reflect it through, partly, a politically incorrect joke. They are fighting and throwing out insults at each other. You can't see that? Its funny you got hooked up on the racial slur and not Icemg1k saying "you're a loser because of your storyline videos". Both are personal insults. Icemg1k is a Latino, that's why he says "spic", and not to mention that Ice himself found this video to be hilarious.

As for the latter, it's a joke.What's wrong with jokes? Did I say that the entire video consists of super-serious talks? No, that wouldn't have made it funny.

Why are you getting to butt hurt about people not liking the video? Take the criticism and move on.

i didn't even bother wasting 30 minutes of my time watching this, the dude is washed up, his HCTP stuff was nice but after so much time it just got boring, and the racist storyline along with the drugs make this seem really childish to me.

WWE 13 and 2K14 are NOT the same game, I still fail to see why this is in this section, the video should be in the 'dead" wwe '13 section since no one should watch this anyway.

I like this. I think the balance between humor and seriousness is pitch perfect. The spots are spot on. The songs used are absolutelly well chosen. And the shoot at the end directed towards the WWE was absolutely awesome. I like this because it's different from anyhing you normally see when it comes to wrestling.

Don't see what all the hate is about. And dont really get why people complain about Poe either, hes just answering your questions. People need to take it easy, it's just a video.

Archived