Colt Cabana (4 Attires Added)

Dynomyte

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to maybe see a Matt Classic although that'd probably have to be a different slot and you're probably thinking "*censored* that" cause the servers are trash these days. But it'd be nice. Great CAW as always Dyno this will be BEAUTIFUL with Petchy's Punk.

The shape of the head looks pretty damn spot on; nice job there. Something about the eyes, I think, is throwing me off. Just like fufu's, the eyes aren't screaming Cabana to me. I think last year you captured the eyes a little better. Also, perhaps lighten or erase some of the ends of the (custom?) eyebrows, they're looking a tad too full to me.

Edit: Forgot, fix the eye color.

Promising start, though.

I'd like to maybe see a Matt Classic although that'd probably have to be a different slot and you're probably thinking "*censored* that" cause the servers are trash these days. But it'd be nice. Great CAW as always Dyno this will be BEAUTIFUL with Petchy's Punk.

It should be a separate slot, in my opinion, since Cabana and Matt Classic have different movesets and such.

The shape of the head looks pretty damn spot on; nice job there. Something about the eyes, I think, is throwing me off. Just like fufu's, the eyes aren't screaming Cabana to me. I think last year you captured the eyes a little better. Also, perhaps lighten or erase some of the ends of the (custom?) eyebrows, they're looking a tad too full to me.

Edit: Forgot, fix the eye color.

Promising start, though.

It should be a separate slot, in my opinion, since Cabana and Matt Classic have different movesets and such.

I'll look into the suggestions. Thanks!

Attires added.

Archived