WWE Diva Turning Heel? Matt Hardy

AustinFan

Matt Hardy will be wrestling "Sudden Impact" Louis Moore at the AIWF Mid-Atlantic Wrestling Chair City Clash II on March 3rd in Thomasville, North Carolina.

- On a related note, there has been some talk of turning Eve Torres heel.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

Credit:PwPix.net

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/329424301.php

Eve turns on Ryder and goes with Cena, who finally embraces the hate and turns heel! Mwuhahahaha! >:D

In all seriousness, turning Eve heel is stupid. You've already got Nattie as a heel, so why not use common sense and end her pointless losing streak and build her back up again?

Nattie should be a face.

Isn't Cena married so even if they did do a storyline where Cena steels Eve he is married and that won't look good

It's called kayfabe for a reason.

Eve turns on Ryder and goes with Cena, who finally embraces the hate and turns heel! Mwuhahahaha! >:D

In all seriousness, turning Eve heel is stupid. You've already got Nattie as a heel, so why not use common sense and end her pointless losing streak and build her back up again?

How wouldn't this make sense? I mean she's a generic, stale face with no sense of character whatsoever. Turning her heel would be a great idea. In today's WWE heels seem to have more character than the faces do, so turning Eve heel would not only allow her to branch out what little character she has shown so far, but it freshen up her character too. Eve desperately needs this. Turning her heel couldn't be anything less than great for her. And if Cena were to turn heel as well, it would be great for both of their characters allowing to be less stale than they already are.

Nattie should be a face.

Agreed, since her heel turn has turned out to be bullshit courtesy of that retarded losing streak. Wouldn't mind seeing her turn on Beth when she recovers while Beth can replace her with Kaitlyn to keep the Divas of Doom intact.

How wouldn't this make sense? I mean she's a generic, stale face with no sense of character whatsoever. Turning her heel would be a great idea. In today's WWE heels seem to have more character than the faces do, so turning Eve heel would not only allow her to branch out what little character she has shown so far, but it freshen up her character too. Eve desperately needs this. Turning her heel couldn't be anything less than great for her. And if Cena were to turn heel as well, it would be great for both of their characters allowing to be less stale than they already are.

All of the face divas are generic, stale and devoid of character. Turning her heel would be asinine since she's been feuding with the Divas of Doom and she's been in an angle with one of the most popular faces in the company. And who's to say that turning her heel would equate to developing a personality? Fox and Tamina didn't show any personality when they were heels, so why would Eve be any different?

Isn't Cena married so even if they did do a storyline where Cena steels Eve he is married and that won't look good

Its a story, lots of married wrestlers have been in a kayfabe relationship, and I'm pretty sure Eve is engaged or married herself.

But Kevin Sullivan booked a similar angle with Benoit and Woman(Nancy Sullivan)in 96 while in WCW and it backfired big-time, and well...you know the rest of the story.

Its a story, lots of married wrestlers have been in a kayfabe relationship, and I'm pretty sure Eve is engaged or married herself.

But Kevin Sullivan booked a similar angle with Benoit and Woman(Nancy Sullivan)in 96 while in WCW and it backfired big-time, and well...you know the rest of the story.

Unfortunately, I do. :cry:

I had a feeling that it would have been either Eve or AJ before I even opened this, after the way she spoke to Cena I am not surprised but I was hoping it was for Cena's heel turn. :annoy:

They tried with Kaitlyn recently as well, that didn't go over too well if i recall.

All of the face divas are generic, stale and devoid of character. Turning her heel would be asinine since she's been feuding with the Divas of Doom and she's been in an angle with one of the most popular faces in the company. And who's to say that turning her heel would equate to developing a personality? Fox and Tamina didn't show any personality when they were heels, so why would Eve be any different?

I disagree, Beth, Natalia & to a certain extent Tamina at least have some character, a lot more than I could say about the face divas currently. So I believe that a heel turn would do Eve wonders, I'll agree with your stance on Alicia Fox, mainly because she's a horrible actor, face or heel, that a big reason why she should never be allowed on the mic. Eve however, despite her lacking in ring ability, she is very good on the mic. And why they don't allow her to talk more whether on the mic or backstage, is beyond me. Most of the heels in the company, have decent to great mic abilities, so Eve shouldn't be any different than anyone else that is heel.

where the *censored* do they get ideas?!

how is this logical? What will they accomplish with this? Unless they "use her heel status" to make Cena "steal her" from Zack, I see no point in this.

Totally agree. And what's the point of turning people heel/face when they do nothing with them. Nattie is a heel and she's far more talented than Eve yet where is Nattie? Jobbing to that untalented Alicia Fox.

I hope she doesn't turn heel man, I mean, she is amazing in the ring and has the charisma of a good person. She simply doesn't fit in a heel persona.

Like someone else said, just push the hell out of Natalya for the mother of God.

I had a feeling that it would have been either Eve or AJ before I even opened this, after the way she spoke to Cena I am not surprised but I was hoping it was for Cena's heel turn. :annoy:

They tried with Kaitlyn recently as well, that didn't go over too well if i recall.

They should have turned Kaitlyn heel when they had the chance, the sooner they use her as a major force in the Divas Division the better.

I'm surprised they didn't turn her heel a long time ago...She cut some backstage promo saying something about everyone has to fight for their spot and how all the divas are the same...I thought that was going to turn her heel but nothing ever came of it.

When she lost the title to Brie and all of the divas were giving each other the 'eye' in the locker room. You're right.

Why did they pull the plug on that?

Archived