RVD To Tna?

PotatoIsBack

i dont think WWE wants to pay him a shitload. He hasent been used at all recently. Alot like WCW, alot of good WWE guys are goin over. This time, they have the "what not to do" list from WCW, tho. They should really fire Russo if ya ask me.

[quote]i dont think WWE wants to pay him a shitload. He hasent been used at all recently.[/quote]
They paid off Charlie Haas more than a guy of his stature would get to keep him from going to TNA. They sure as hell are gonna try with RVD especially since he's held the WWE title, which in turn makes him a credible main eventer.

[quote name='Raven_Rules_2021' post='1273269' date='Jan 28 2007, 11:26 PM']i dont think WWE wants to pay him a shitload. He hasent been used at all recently. Alot like WCW, alot of good WWE guys are goin over. This time, they have the "what not to do" list from WCW, tho. They should really fire Russo if ya ask me.[/quote]

I totoally agree with you..ever since RVD got caught with drugs wwe has basically ignored him and give him title matches just so he can lose

I am tired of people calling wrestlers"WWE" or "TNA guys". They arent property of anyone. They are professional wrestlers, and can go to whatever company they want. Anway, they should revert back to his old name and call him Robbie V, best choice in my opinion.

[quote name='ten times the king' post='1280373' date='Jan 30 2007, 02:18 PM']i think he might cause wwecw is shit but i think he would be good but tna may ge to full of wwe guys[/quote]

TNA has about 13 to 15 "WWE guys," out of about a 60 man roster... that's not what I'd call "full of "WWE guys.""

Archived