MITB in Universe Mode

takerfan4life

You're right. My bad. Can't seem to create MitB matches in Universe mode without giving someone the briefcase first. Atleast not on a weekly show :/

Tried to use the divisions for that. Didn't work either

maybe it needs to be a MitB themed PPV?

You guys are right, I can't even put a briefcase on the line after I gave it to someone, it's just not choosable.

But I swear I have seen a video from the preview event where someone did a match for the briefcase....

Mhhhhh.

Edit:

Weird, it works on RAW, there, when I want to create a title match, an option pops up if I want a title or MITB briefcase, even if I create a new MITB ladder match.

Ys3gqif.jpg

BZpUH0o.jpg

and then this menu appears.

D5vuNYQ.jpg

PR3Vz0b.jpg

The weird thing is, this menu doesn't appear anywhere else, but the description reads like this should be a normal regular MITB management menu where I have options and shit, because here I can't change the AI setting but the text says I could and it just looks like you should be able to access this outside of when you put something on the line but like I said, I just can't find it anywhere.

It also doesn't work for the woman's briefcase, just for the one that was already created and assigned to someone when you started this mode.

• 3 weeks later...

Basically what I did is I increased the chances of the 8-Person Ladder Matches happening. The PPV will have the ladder matches automatically set up with the briefcases on the line. Be sure to have very few rivalries happening, otherwise, you'll have nothing but tags and singles.

• 1 month later...

I ended up making the MITB and all PPVs dual branded. I made a SD Mens and Women MITB and Raw Men and Women. The year before I set up the 4 MITB matches but this year, it doesn't even let me make the match for the briefcases. Even after assigning it to someone, it just doesn't let me which is extremely strange. Anyone know a work-around. I customized 4 6-man ladder matches but to no avail. I even turned off automatic rivalries

Archived