Can anyone make these CAW's and upload them to Community Creations?

ant-221

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay fair enough you and your brother were the victims and the world is out to get you.

Good luck with the caws and help

This killed me, lolol.

It's funny but the guy is so annoying. He constantly spams his own thread.

Okay fair enough you and your brother were the victims and the world is out to get you.

Good luck with the caws and help

This killed me, lolol.

It's funny but the guy is so annoying. He constantly spams his own thread.

Look you do your thread the way you want, I'll do my thread my way and it's not spamming. It's called updating on my list and asking if anyone on here will help out me and my mate. That's all.

Well hopefully I'll get my list of CAW's finished soon. I reached out to two people on XBL who've made good CAW's on people from Mortal Kombat and Devil May Cry and they've said they'll give it a shot at making Nightwolf and Nero.

Once I get those CAW's that leaves only one left to get. Ryu Hayabusa, Ninja Gaiden.

This is the weirdest thread Ive ever seen on here.

Are you like9 years old or something?

And no, Im not on Xbox. I cant help you.

I'm not 9 years old. If I was that age I certainly wouldn't be on a forum site like this would I?

I'm a full grown man that's all I say. I made this thread on here, as my mate was not getting help on the 2KForums with the list of CAW's we have.

When I was 9 I used internet forums for cheat codes and CAW formulas, I just didn't tell people how frustrated I was that they weren't helping me with my odd ball requests.

Well I am not nine years old I am in my mid 20's and done several college courses in Ireland.

I just got the Nightwolf CAW on XBL from the man I reached out to.

That's leaves 2 left to get now.

When I was 9 I used internet forums for cheat codes and CAW formulas, I just didn't tell people how frustrated I was that they weren't helping me with my odd ball requests.

Well I am not nine years old I am in my mid 20's and done several college courses in Ireland.

Still dont listen no one gives a shit about how caws you have left seriously your so annoying.

Still dont listen no one gives a shit about how caws you have left seriously your so annoying.

Well I am not trying to be annoying. If I have come across as annoying in anyway. I sincerely apologize. It was not my intention to appear to be annoying whatsoever.

Come on guys its his aspergers this gives him a free meal ticket to act like a douche and if we react we're bullying him and his bro.

Heres a novel concept, why doesn't this "friend" register himself and request and why do you refer to it as "I only need..." when posting your mind numbingly tedious updates? Surely it should read "he only needs.."

I'm just going to throw it out there, this friend is you, your brother is you, and its more deflection to excuse your selfish and ridculous behaviour.

I assume you'll just leave when your list is complete, no giving back no nothing....wonder why no one is falling over themselves to help.

Oh and just so you know its Christmas coming up so please forgive everyone if we can't fufil your daily need for attention

Come on guys its his aspergers this gives him a free meal ticket to act like a douche and if we react we're bullying him and his bro.

Heres a novel concept, why doesn't this "friend" register himself and request and why do you refer to it as "I only need..." when posting your mind numbingly tedious updates? Surely it should read "he only needs.."

I'm just going to throw it out there, this friend is you, your brother is you, and its more deflection to excuse your selfish and ridculous behaviour.

I assume you'll just leave when your list is complete, no giving back no nothing....wonder why no one is falling over themselves to help.

Oh and just so you know its Christmas coming up so please forgive everyone if we can't fufil your daily need for attention

I know Christmas is coming up.Got presents for two of my nephew's last week.

I am not acting like a douche as you seem to think, but if my posts came off as that in any way than I apologize. So end this harassment.

I'm on here asking, as my mate is asking on 2Kforum sites. In the past whenever we were both on the same forum site people assumed we were trolls so to avoid that happening again. Plus it divides the work, between us, as we each put names on the list of CAW's we want.

So do not go around accusing me of lying about my dear friend and my older brother I say I as this list will be on my console on which I have WWEK218.

If other people are looking for CAW's on the Xbox One on CC in the future and I have some spare time. I'll have a look and see if I can help find them.

I am not acting like a douche as you seem to think, but if my posts came off as that in any way than I apologize. So end this harassment.

I'm on here asking, as my mate is asking on 2Kforum sites. In the past whenever we were both on the same forum site people assumed we were trolls so to avoid that happening again. Plus it divides the work, between us, as we each put names on the list of CAW's we want.

So do not go around accusing me of lying about my dear friend and my older brother I say I as this list will be on my console on which I have WWEK218.

If other people are looking for CAW's on the Xbox One on CC in the future and I have some spare time. I'll have a look and see if I can help find them.

So you both can't register for the same website as people think you're trolls, go figure, I'm not sure it needs the two of you for that. Totally you with multiple accounts.

If "you've got spare time and see...." how noble of you, tell me if they then give you a list as long as your arm, and posted an update to you everyday, bearing in mind you're totally an adult so presumably have little free time like the rest of, would you get a little pissed off with them. Feel theyre a bit too cheeky and overstepping it?

So you both can't register for the same website as people think you're trolls, go figure, I'm not sure it needs the two of you for that. Totally you with multiple accounts.

If "you've got spare time and see...." how noble of you, tell me if they then give you a list as long as your arm, and posted an update to you everyday, bearing in mind you're totally an adult so presumably have little free time like the rest of, would you get a little pissed off with them. Feel theyre a bit too cheeky and overstepping it?

It happened before years ago with a news article I put up with my thoughts on what happened on another forum site. My mate said he agreed with my views and people assumed he was me.

I wouldn't mind. I'd still help out as best I can, as I believe is helping people, example when I was shopping last month in Dublin City Centre, a homeless man was spat on by a passer by, I gave the homeless man 10 Euro and bought him lunch in a nearby cafe as other angry men chased after the passer by who spat at him.

The man had tears in his eyes at my kindness to him and I helped him as I have an older sister who was homeless many years ago, thankfully she's back on her feet now.

I do have some free time as I'm not babysitting my nephews or nieces a lot now nor do I have to help some of them with their homework with them on break for the holidays.

Honestly no dirspect or ill to anyone in the story, but I couldn't care less, if its something you posted. I honestly think you read the story and then involved yourself in it as part of your make believe reality you seemed embroiled in.

Or you're being a troll and trying to get the last word every time, hmm wonder which.

Mind you it takes you and your mate to harness your powers together on the same board before its trolling right.

Okay lets be really juvenile and needlessly homophobic, next person to post a new post in this topic is a big Gay ;)

Archived