Can anyone make these CAW's and upload them to Community Creations?

ant-221

*claps*

Indeed I was, ant-221, you're going to think I'm rude for doing that, and that you entitled to request in a requests section but take a step back and look at it differently.

You have posted consistently and regularly asking for the same niche work without response, yet I don't see you contributing anywhere else on the board. Contributing doesn't have to be making caws, belts, arenas, it can be giving feed back, praising others work, pointing people in the right direction.

You don't do any of this, yet post seemingly daily asking for things, do you not think if someone could help they would have done so weeks ago?

Theres a fine line between asking a reasonable request and being demanding and overbearing, and persistent to the point of rudeness, you crossed it ages ago. I tried politely to suggest but harshly no one wants to help you, whether its because your posts are annoying or requests very niche or both I don't know

Well getting rude responses on here saying my CAW list is garbage and my mate not getting much help elsewhere doesn't help, plus I'm only on this site to get help with CAW's I don't go on this forum site much. To avoid breaking rules as I was banned from another forum site when I decided to be more active elsewhere on the site from where I kept myself to and ended up in arguments with other users. I'm not going to risk that again.

Now if you are not going to help than leave. I am not being demanding, overbearing or rude, at least not intentionally. I simply want help with this for me and my mate!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're asking me to leave and yet have proved my point by saying "I'm only on this site to get help with CAW's", so you proved my point you are only here for your own agenda and have no intention of contributing elsewhere.

Through your own selfishness you're not realising I am trying to help, people would be more inclined to help or even acknolwedge existence of your topic if you contributed and helped them.

My response wasn't rude, but I shall adopt the same sharp retort you gave and say if you're only willing to leech caws and not willing to contribute then also leave!

You're asking me to leave and yet have proved my point by saying "I'm only on this site to get help with CAW's", so you proved my point you are only here for your own agenda and have no intention of contributing elsewhere.

Through your own selfishness you're not realising I am trying to help, people would be more inclined to help or even acknolwedge existence of your topic if you contributed and helped them.

My response wasn't rude, but I shall adopt the same sharp retort you gave and say if you're only willing to leech caws and not willing to contribute then also leave!

Look I just don't want to go on other areas of this forum site to avoid being in a situation where I could get banned off another forum site if I argue with others like we are now arguing here now at this moment.

And I am not good at making CAW's myself otherwise I would help out others on here and getting a rude message like yours was on this thread makes me prone to anger as I have a temper so I lash out saying, if you won't help, please leave.

As I don't like how some people on here just said my taste in CAW's on here was garbage and me and my mate not getting help elsewhere with this CAW list we have.

I've not said you taste in Caws is garbage, I said it was niche i.e. very unique to the point your asking for things the large percentage of the board won't have any interest in.

I already said you don't have to make Caws to contribute, even just the odd "nice caw" comment in someones topic is helping.

Your temper tantrums won't adhere you to wanting to be helped either.

Your previous posts all read well a bit selfish really, "I only need X amount of caws guys" like anyone has any interest, theres loads of wrestler caws I'd love but you don't see me spouting off a list with daily updates.

What I did do to help myself, contributed by building relationships on the board, offer to collaborate by making logos and movesets and lo and behold others worked with me and made the caw morph and face, with team work I contributed and the pay off I helped make a caw I needed.

Try it it might help

I've not said you taste in Caws is garbage, I said it was niche i.e. very unique to the point your asking for things the large percentage of the board won't have any interest in.

I already said you don't have to make Caws to contribute, even just the odd "nice caw" comment in someones topic is helping.

Your temper tantrums won't adhere you to wanting to be helped either.

Your previous posts all read well a bit selfish really, "I only need X amount of caws guys" like anyone has any interest, theres loads of wrestler caws I'd love but you don't see me spouting off a list with daily updates.

What I did do to help myself, contributed by building relationships on the board, offer to collaborate by making logos and movesets and lo and behold others worked with me and made the caw morph and face, with team work I contributed and the pay off I helped make a caw I needed.

Try it it might help

I know but others have on here and people on another forum site where I asked for help with this also said unkind things to me as well.

Well I have Aspergers so I tend to repeat things often, it's a habit. One I've struggled to break for years.

I'm not good at making logos, custom move-sets or work well with others not for lack of trying as in the past when I was in college whenever i was in a team for an assignment I was left high and dry by my teammates and had to all the work for the team myself! Otherwise I would help out. Add to that I've been sick recently.

Honestly without sounding rude or suggesting you're lying, based on my experience of working with those with Aspergers, you have too much self awareness and knolwedge of what triggers your reactions to situations to strike me as having Aspergers.

People with Aspergers just react, they don't relate that to do anything wrong or realise their behaviour to talk about it after the event as you have.

I'm sorry but they read like excuses and deflection of why you post the way you do and aren't willing to help.

Everyone can do something, surely you can google reference pictures for things for people and how can people not be able to make movesets in this day in age where there is videos on youtube of peoples moves and matches

Honestly without sounding rude or suggesting you're lying, based on my experience of working with those with Aspergers, you have too much self awareness and knolwedge of what triggers your reactions to situations to strike me as having Aspergers.

People with Aspergers just react, they don't relate that to do anything wrong or realise their behaviour to talk about it after the event as you have.

I'm sorry but they read like excuses and deflection of why you post the way you do and aren't willing to help.

Everyone can do something, surely you can google reference pictures for things for people and how can people not be able to make movesets in this day in age where there is videos on youtube of peoples moves and matches

Well I have Aspergers I was assessed late into my teens. No two cases of Aspergers are the same, everyone is affected differently, I should know as my mate and one my nephews has a form of Autism as does 1 in 65 children in Ireland according to latest figures and I am not making excuses and frankly I resent the accusation from you that I am lying and making excuses!

I wouldn't make accusations like that about you if you mentioned you have Aspergers.

No but at the same time we've already discovered we both approach message board etiquette and helping ourselves (or not as the case maybe) in vastly different ways.

I think my cynicism is forgiven given you posting behaviours to date, and honestly if you are telling the truth, it doesn't validate or condone your rudeness. Knowing people close also with aspergers I find it offensive if it were wheeled out as a get out of jail free card everytime someone reacts to your incessant requesting and bad message board etiquette. If I had aspergers I wouldnt mention it on a message board, who's to say I don't have a physical or learning impairment that you don't know about?

You've already stated you've been banned from several websites, so is it the websites that are the issue or you....I wonder.

No but at the same time we've already discovered we both approach message board etiquette and helping ourselves (or not as the case maybe) in vastly different ways.

I think my cynicism is forgiven given you posting behaviours to date, and honestly if you are telling the truth, it doesn't validate or condone your rudeness. Knowing people close also with aspergers I find it offensive if it were wheeled out as a get out of jail free card everytime someone reacts to your incessant requesting and bad message board etiquette. If I had aspergers I wouldnt mention it on a message board, who's to say I don't have a physical or learning impairment that you don't know about?

You've already stated you've been banned from several websites, so is it the websites that are the issue or you....I wonder.

I was only banned from one forum site and on that site the mods were out to get me. They also banned my brother and he did nothing wrong.

I am not rude and I am telling the truth about having Aspergers Syndrome.

No offence ant-221 but I'll have to agree with cuey82 in order to want things you need to contribute people ain't gonna give you things for free it's earned. Plus no ones interested in non fictional characters, and you started a argument with me which you didn't win I'll state what I said as joke PS4 is better than xbone only cause Xbox lacks custom caws and you replied if you not gonna help me just leave. And saying you have Asperger's syndrome has an excuse to lash out when not getting your own way is just childish, just grow up. I come on the request section on this site and I see you spamming your topic. Just take the hint no ones want to help you. And I'm not being rude I'm being honest if you can't take honesty just the leave internet or this site. I'm not good at caws but I'll offer constructive Critism but I make alternative Attires.

No offence ant-221 but I'll have to agree with cuey82 in order to want things you need to contribute people ain't gonna give you things for free it's earned. Plus no ones interested in non fictional characters, and you started a argument with me which you didn't win I'll state what I said as joke PS4 is better than xbone only cause Xbox lacks custom caws and you replied if you not gonna help me just leave. And saying you have Asperger's syndrome has an excuse to lash out when not getting your own way is just childish, just grow up. I come on the request section on this site and I see you spamming your topic. Just take the hint no ones want to help you. And I'm not being rude I'm being honest if you can't take honesty just the leave internet or this site. I'm not good at caws but I'll offer constructive Critism but I make alternative Attires.

As I said, I am not good at making CAW's otherwise I would help others who are looking for CAW's. I only have 3 CAW's left to get on my list. I'm not asking for 10, just 3.

And I am not using my Aspergers as an excuse. I just believe in being honest.

As I said, I am not good at making CAW's otherwise I would help others who are looking for CAW's. I only have 3 CAW's left to get on my list. I'm not asking for 10, just 3.

I'm not asking you to make caws, just support other creators it doesn't hurt to drop a message saying good work, and I'll guarantee some one will show some interest in your stuff.

I'm not asking you to make caws, just support other creators it doesn't hurt to drop a message saying good work, and I'll guarantee some one will show some interest in your stuff.

I'll try that but for the record. I'm very angry that you think I'm using my Aspergers as an excuse when I like to honest with people so I'm not accused of being deceitful which has happened in the past.

I'll try that but for the record. I'm very angry that you think I'm using my Aspergers as an excuse when I like to honest with people so I'm not accused of being deceitful which has happened in the past.

But you literally just said said to cuey82 that cause you have Aspergers as an excuse to throw a temper tantrum your words not mine.

"I'm not asking for 10 just 3"

I have an issue with that on 2 counts:

1. You're trying to trivialise you request and divert attention to us as "you're not asking for much" but your very original list has a huge amount in it, which was overbearing.

2. "Only 3" - theres painstaking hours that go into making just 1 caw, your request still with 3 is not small.

You keep missing the point we have both made that you don't have to makes caws, movesets anything to contribute. Even posting in any other topic other than your own selfish topic for your needs is a start!

You aren't making excuses with your aspergers you're being honest? Yet the minute I or anyone else is honest with you (and I repeat honest not rude), you don't like it and act up. Its hypocritical and yes reading back it does seem an excuse by you to condone your poor response to in my opinion valid criticism.

Can't you see why no one is falling over themselves to help.

Being banned from other sites is irrelvent too and does not prevent you adopting a common sense approach to posting elsewhere and contributing as an active member on (not to) the board. Aspergers or not you know the difference between right and wrong

But you literally just said said to cuey82 that cause you have Aspergers as an excuse to throw a temper tantrum your words not mine.

I did not say my Aspergers is an excuse for my bad temper, just that I do have a short fuse and being told I'm using my Aspergers as an excuse can make me mad.

By bringing the Aspergers into that sentence you are using to justify having a short fuse, to take the attention away from being angry as being something wrong....therefore it becomes an excuse/explanation for your poor behaviour.

That whole sentence is an oxymoron, it doesn't make sense. If you have a short fuse and youre not using your aspergers to explain it then the sentence should read "I have a short fuse" thats it.

Its like saying "I get mad when people say I get mad because I smell bad, but Im not using smelling bad as an excuse" the whole article and focus of that sentence becomes you smelling bad.

If you don't want your aspergers to be seen as an excuse dont mention it all, you have a short fuse, thats it, and that one of many reasons people are not "helping" (aka spoon feeding you caws) you perhaps?

By bringing the Aspergers into that sentence you are using to justify having a short fuse, to take the attention away from being angry as being something wrong....therefore it becomes an excuse/explanation for your poor behaviour.

That whole sentence is an oxymoron, it doesn't make sense. If you have a short fuse and youre not using your aspergers to explain it then the sentence should read "I have a short fuse" thats it.

Its like saying "I get mad when people say I get mad because I smell bad, but Im not using smelling bad as an excuse" the whole article and focus of that sentence becomes you smelling bad.

If you don't want your aspergers to be seen as an excuse dont mention it all, you have a short fuse, thats it, and that one of many reasons people are not "helping" (aka spoon feeding you caws) you perhaps?

I mentioned my Aspergers as I believe in being honest. My Aspergers is not an excuse.

I mentioned my Aspergers as I believe in being honest. My Aspergers is not an excuse.
But your not honest by bringing up about your aspergers your using it to emotionally blackmail people into giving you what you want, and when no one gives you what you want you throw a temper tantrum like a 2 year old and say ''I'm getting mad or if your not helping just leave'' like you tell me what do I'll go and do what I want. If you don't like it leave the site. Cause sure as hell no ones gonna help you. With that attitude. I even stuck up for you in your post when them people was derailing you about the garbage caws you want as they said but me trying to be a nice guy it feels like it's back fired on me really. I even offered to provide textures for the caws you was looking for.

This is me sticking up for you in your second post.

My 1st post:

I would help you but I'm no good at making caws only alternative Attires for in-game wrestlers if I talented in that department I would gladly help you out but I'm not. I guess I could hunt for textures for the caws you want. But I'll bet you I can't them.

My 2nd post:

If you would of ask 5 years ago I would help you out but with next gen they changed the create a superstar feature to much which makes it hard to capture a good caw. So I would wait a few months till someone actually makes them on cc

Oh just a little friendly advice don't take what the other guys are saying to you they are winding you up if you react to them. Your giving them ammunition to take the piss outta you so they are joking with you.

But your not honest by bringing up about your aspergers your using it to emotionally blackmail people into giving you what you want, and when no one gives you what you want you throw a temper tantrum like a 2 year old and say ''I'm getting mad or if your not helping just leave'' like you tell me what do I'll go and do what I want. If you don't like it leave the site. Cause sure as hell no ones gonna help you. With that attitude. I even stuck up for you in your post when them people was derailing you about the garbage caws you want as they said but me trying to be a nice guy it feels like it's back fired on me really. I even offered to provide textures for the caws you was looking for.

This is me sticking up for you in your second post.

My 1st post:

I would help you but I'm no good at making caws only alternative Attires for in-game wrestlers if I talented in that department I would gladly help you out but I'm not. I guess I could hunt for textures for the caws you want. But I'll bet you I can't them.

My 2nd post:

If you would of ask 5 years ago I would help you out but with next gen they changed the create a superstar feature to much which makes it hard to capture a good caw. So I would wait a few months till someone actually makes them on cc

Oh just a little friendly advice don't take what the other guys are saying to you they are winding you up if you react to them. Your giving them ammunition to take the piss outta you so they are joking with you.

I am honest and brought up my Aspergers to explain the pattern on me constantly posting asking for help and updating on how many CAW'S I have to look for. It's not emotional blackmail. It's me being honest.

Archived