Promotion help

Brokebottle

Idk if you remember cyber sunday from the WWE? I'm thinking of something like that but idk the name of it. I want my viewers to vote on the matches like who fights who and what match types. dont want it named cyber sunday though lol

BPW Reaper Roulette? Death Election?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk if you remember cyber sunday from the WWE? I'm thinking of something like that but idk the name of it. I want my viewers to vote on the matches like who fights who and what match types. dont want it named cyber sunday though lol

BPW Reaper Roulette? Death Election?

I like Death Election. Im going to see if i can think of any

• 1 month later...
4LUKkNx.jpg

Reed Myers v. Doc Elzras in a Last Man Standing. This is one of the most heated fueds going into Anarchy with these two guys actually hating each other. It started when Reed Myers "replaced" Doc Kase in the BPW World tournament. Myers really attacked Doc Kase and stole his spot. The BPW universe thought this rivalry was over at Battle in the West but the next night these two were brawling backstage. So at Anarchy thes two will leave it all on the line.

VeVav5d.jpg

Johari v. Nora Perez in a Tables match for the BPW Women's title. As of late Johari has been dominating the womens division and earned her spot against our champion. Now they will face off in a Tables match.

kkoFBp2.jpg

Dominik Kova v. Hannibal Styles v. Knock Out v. Owen Wilson v. Adrian Walker v. Michael Goodwin in an Armageddon match. Our Gm has spoken and has declared this match a Golden Ticket Match. That means whoever wins this match will get an opportunity at a BPW title.

shOluTn.jpg

El Loco v. Jack Lewis v. Even Wilson for the BPW World Title in a Hell in the Cell match. The leader of Omega versus The Mechanic versus The Face of Brokebottle Pro Wrestling. At Battle in the West we saw the crowing of our new champion Even Wilson. The match between him and Jack Lewis inspired the GM to place these two in another match for the BPW World Title. But during that a new faction Omega was making their rise with their leader El Loco, he defeated Jack Lewis and made this match a triple threat. After this match we will see who will leave Anarchy as the new BPW World Champion.

Match sure to catch BPW Anarchy Special Event on Twitch (Brokebottle in the username) April 25th 1pm Eastern. I am still looking for CAWs if anyone is still interested needing some more women, heel males, and tag teams. Im also looking for ways and help to expand BPW in almost anyway. And by this I mean Caws. PPVs, Shoutouts, cross promotional things, logos for caws, t shirs for caws, intro vids for caws, and getting more eyes watching BPW.

special thanks to these creators for making BPW a reality

MikeM

X-Zero

Mr.3000GT

Clareto

AnticsOfAnthony

ted_bundy

Donquis29

ssbeast95

Dr. Fumbles

Grand Master Pepsay

Spyder

Foldy619

EmperorJoker

Petty Murphy

VIVIsectVI

@EnzoSantana and @Clareto

Here are some ppv ideas and names i have. Wild Card- this ppv will be like WWEs Cyber Sunday and I'm using the Spark setting for all the stuff. Resurgence- Im using the purple futuristic setting. Livewire- this is going to be like BPWs SummerSlam and im using the neon setting to design it in game. Blast from the Past- im going to use the 80s or 90s setting and filters in game.

I do not know who wants to do what but those are my ideas for now.

And thank you in advance guys

Cool stuff!

I still think you could maybe use some more intricate fonts for your logos, but other than that, nice ideas.

Here are the other two, all uploaded with tags 'Brokebottle', 'BPW' and '[show name]'. If you want any changes I can do them, dunno if the timetravel theme for Blast from the Past was what you wanted but I couldn't think of anything better lol.

Mj2HC4B.jpg

MjMRfPy.jpg

I'd say these two look better for Resurgence:

http://pre06.deviantart.net/e4a4/th/pre/f/2016/245/9/3/resurgence_logo_alt__by_nerogem-dag9nbq.png

http://s282.photobucket.com/user/elfie911/media/resurgencelogo3b.png.html

--

Failing that, just use this site for Fonts:

http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=109

Tons of different styles. I've linked you to the 'Destroy' font style, which may suit. I'm guessing you use Photoshop or something of the sort to re-colour, so all you need to do is install the font, type in your PPV name, and colour from there!

• 4 weeks later...

CWANN1b.jpg

Brandon X vs George Terror

George Terror wanted an opportunity from our GM and instead of waiting for that opportunity he made his own. Terror attacked Brandon X trying to make a name for himself at the expense of BX. But he may have bitten off more than he can chew.....see what happens at BPW: World Tour

Uh3Gvwj.jpg

Aaron Wolf vs Jack Lewis in a Falls Count Anywhere match

Both of these competitors have some unfinished business with each other. We will see who can surive at BPW: World Tour.

xABbocU.jpg

Johari vs Nora Perez for the BPW Women's Championship

This is arguably one of the hottest fueds going into World Tour. Both of these women are amazing in the ring and both have proven they can be champions. There are both worthy contenders to carry the BPW Womens Division further. But our GM has made a special announcement to this match whomever wins the match the loser can not contend for the title until the winner has lost it. So we will see what Women can come out on top at BPW: World Tour

4vvTjSX.jpg

Adrian Walker vs El Loco for the BPW World Championship

Walker decided to turn in his golden ticket immediate to get his chance at the World title. But the only thing in his way this the Leader of Omega El Loco. So far we only had a verbal confrontation with the two competitors so this will be their first match against each other. Will the Adrian Walker win big or will El Loco retain?

Make sure to catch BPW: World Tour on twitch.tv/brokebottle May 30th 1-2pm EST

Thank you all so much for the support this would be Brokebottle Pro Wrestling 3rd ever special event (PPV)

Also if anyone can help me with some royalty free music it will be much appreciated

Just showing off your work @Clareto thanks man

• 2 months later...

The Final Countdown?

Sounds cool but it sounds like a ppv already for some reason

but with that name i wish i could license that song lmao

pXaaup8.jpg

BPW Internet title match Tarek Arafa © vs Victor

Both of these men have shown they can beat each other and both men have shown they can be Internet champions. Arafa has stated that he is the prodigy of BPW and that he is the only Internet champion. Victor stated that he will do anything in his power to become internet champion again.

qd0B8DI.jpg

BPW Women's title match Amber Mitchell © vs Melissa Holmes

After her successful defense of her title, Mitchell waited to see who will face her next. The women was her best friend Melissa Holmes who became number one contender. After speaking to both women the both said that they are still best friends but at Resurgence it is all about the Women's title.

K5XbUmr.jpg

AJ Punk vs Hannibal Styles Falls Count Anywhere

AJP has told the BPW universe that Hannibal is not a star but AJ Punk is and he wants to be treated as one. Hannibal wanted the match to be a F.C.A. match because he wanted to AJP not that he is a star but just that he is a better wrestler.

86tkA9c.jpg

BPW Tag Team title match Omega © vs Brothers Grimm

This rivalry is simple both teams have shown that they are the best in BPW. These teams have been going at it for months and we will see who is the most dominate team at Resurgence.

Y4YebDQ.jpg

BPW World title match El Loco © vs Johnny Holloway vs Jack Lewis vs Knock Out vs Reed Myers vs Aaron Wolf in a Elimination Chamber match

This is BPW's first ever Elimination Chamber match at it is for the biggest prize in Brokebottle Pro Wrestling.

Aired on twitch.tv/brokebottle at 1pm EST on August 8th

Archived