Which Diva should have her own showcase?

maeyoung

Which Diva would you like to see have their own showcase?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Please pick which Diva should have her own showcase.

I never played any of the showcases in 2K15, but I think it focuses on a storyline/feud more so than one superstar/diva's career right?

If that's the case, I would love to see Trish Stratus vs Mickie James. As Trish/Lita was spread throughout 6 years, I feel Trish/Mickie was more compounded in to one storyline that lasted under a year. Which fits more in to the type of showcases shown in 2K15.

Unlockable divas would include: Trish, Mickie, Victoria, Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson, Ashley & I'm sure they'd find a way to include Lita in that. Maybe include Lita's match against Mickie where she won the women's title and Trish's last match on Raw vs Mickie. Potentially they could throw in Trish/Lita at Unforgiven 06? Though if they're focusing on Mickie/Trish's storyline, it would conclude nicely with their handshake/hug at the end of Trish's last Raw match.

I'm pretty sure WWE still have good relationships with all the divas I included as unlockables, aside from maybe Ashley. Though she had important moments in that feud! Micke's relationship is also questionable due to her TNA status.

I never played any of the showcases in 2K15, but I think it focuses on a storyline/feud more so than one superstar/diva's career right?

If that's the case, I would love to see Trish Stratus vs Mickie James. As Trish/Lita was spread throughout 6 years, I feel Trish/Mickie was more compounded in to one storyline that lasted under a year. Which fits more in to the type of showcases shown in 2K15.

Unlockable divas would include: Trish, Mickie, Victoria, Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson, Ashley & I'm sure they'd find a way to include Lita in that. Maybe include Lita's match against Mickie where she won the women's title and Trish's last match on Raw vs Mickie. Potentially they could throw in Trish/Lita at Unforgiven 06? Though if they're focusing on Mickie/Trish's storyline, it would conclude nicely with their handshake/hug at the end of Trish's last Raw match.

I'm pretty sure WWE still have good relationships with all the divas I included as unlockables, aside from maybe Ashley. Though she had important moments in that feud! Micke's relationship is also questionable due to her TNA status.

The Path of the Warrior showcase was a career retrospective, and the Hall of Pain showcase covered a series of rivalries for one guy. Also, it's been reported that there will be a showcase covering Stone Cold's career during the Attitude Era.

The Path of the Warrior showcase was a career retrospective, and the Hall of Pain showcase covered a series of rivalries for one guy. Also, it's been reported that there will be a showcase covering Stone Cold's career during the Attitude Era.

Ahh I see! Thank you for informing me.

That certainly opens up a lot more possibilities for a potential diva showcase then!

I love Trish Stratus but she isn't the only diva worthy of the spotlight. They could focus on Alundra Blayze and her rise to greatness and or better yet they could show the joining/unification of the Women's and Diva's championship

I love Trish Stratus but she isn't the only diva worthy of the spotlight. They could focus on Alundra Blayze and her rise to greatness and or better yet they could show the joining/unification of the Women's and Diva's championship

AWA SuperClash II: May 2nd 1987 – Sherri Martel © def. Madusa Micelli

WWF WrestleMania X: Mar 20th 1994 – Alundra Blayze © def. Leilani Kai

WWF MSG Show: May 20th 1994 – Alundra Blayze © def. Luna Vachon

WWF Monday Night Raw: Aug 1st 1994 – Alundra Blayze def. Bull Nakano

WWF SummerSlam ’94: Aug 29th 1994 – Alundra Blayze © def. Bull Nakano

WWF Monday Night Raw: Sep 26th 1994 – Alundra Blayze & Heidi Lee Morgan def. Bull Nakano & Luna Vachon

WWF Monday Night Raw: Apr 3rd 1995 – Alundra Blayze def. Bull Nakano ©

WWF SummerSlam ’95: Aug 27th 1995 – Bertha Faye def. Alundra Blayze ©

WWF Monday Night Raw: Oct 23rd 1995 – Alundra Blayze def. Bertha Faye ©

WCW Nitro: Jan 29th 1996 – Sister Sherri def. Madusa

WCW Hog Wild ’96: Aug 10th 1996 – Madusa def. Bull Nakano

WCW Clash of the Champions XXXIII: Aug 15th 1996 – Madusa def. Bull Nakano

WCW StarrCade ’96: Dec 29th 1996 – Akira Hokuto def. Madusa

WCW Spring Stampede ’97: Apr 6th 1997 – Akira Hokuto © def. Madusa

WCW Slamboree ’97: May 18th 1997 – Madusa def. Luna Vachon

WCW The Great American Bash ’97: Jun 15th 1997 – Akira Hokuto © def. Madusa

WCW Thunder: Dec 7th 1999 – Madusa def. Rhonda Singh

WCW Thunder: Jan 18th 2000 – Madusa def. Sherri Martel

WCW Nitro: Sep 11th 2000 – Madusa def. Torrie Wilson

WCW Fall Brawl ’00: Sep 17th 2000 – Shane Douglas & Torrie Wilson def. Billy Kidman & Madusa

Divas Unlocked: Sherri Martel ’87, Leilani Kai, Luna Vachon, Bull Nakano, Heidi Lee Morgan, Bertha Faye, Sister Sherri (Alternate Attire), Akira Hokuto, Rhonda Singh (Alternate Attire for Bertha Faye), Torrie Wilson, and Madusa (Alternate Attire for Alundra Blayze)

Arenas Unlocked: AWA SuperClash II, WWF WrestleMania X, WWF (Madison Square Garden), WWF SummerSlam ’94, WWF Monday Night Raw '94, WWF SummerSlam ’95, WCW Nitro '96, WCW Hog Wild '96, WCW Clash of the Champions XXXIII, WCW StarrCade ’96, WCW Spring Stampede ’97, WCW Slamboree '97, WCW The Great American Bash ’97, WCW Thunder, WCW Nitro 2000, and WCW Fakk Brawl '00

Wrestlers Unlocked: Shane Douglas & Billy Kidman

*** I added her stint in WCW because it'd be cool to have all those WCW arenas already in the game. Plus, a lot of the women that she wrestled outside of Akira Hokuto were former WWF wrestlers anyhow.

Archived