Undertaker (Big Evil) Uploaded (11/2) - redRANDOM Creations

RedRandom

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lot of Angle attires tend to have the bleeding affect. WM 21 attire may or may not work. His Team Angle attire will bring nostalgia with his match vs Brock Lesnar. You did a good job last year and this year should be no different.

Haven't noticed any excessive bleeding yet on this caw, certainly not as bad as last year.

Anyway added a pulled down singlet entrance attire option for the SVR 2007 attire (might end up adding more):

GIF

fMiwDFl.gif

Damn, looks like someone beat me to the preview with Angle, and the singlet down idea too :P

Looking nice though, Red!

I now hate you... :P

I actually delayed making this from the start because I was sure someone else would make a decent one first, but it just got to the point I couldn't wait any longer and now I see you've started one.

That's just typical of my timing.

NOOO!! Both versions are great. You are more than half way on yours. Just collab with Petchy to make entirely different attires. He's got TNA versions mixed with WWE. You can distant yourself by making WrestleMania versions with video game appearance versions from past games. His attire vs Lesnar, HBK, Orton & Mysterio, and Guerrero would be on par with this year's theme. Please reconsider, I wish Petchy would do the same slot or lend a helping hand for ideas. Wish I could help too.

NOOO!! Both versions are great. You are more than half way on yours. Just collab with Petchy to make entirely different attires. He's got TNA versions mixed with WWE. You can distant yourself by making WrestleMania versions with video game appearance versions from past games. His attire vs Lesnar, HBK, Orton & Mysterio, and Guerrero would be on par with this year's theme. Please reconsider, I wish Petchy would do the same slot or lend a helping hand for ideas. Wish I could help too.

I second this as I pretty much hate Angle's TNA attires. :D

Uploaded it, not happy with it, there's plenty I wanted to do (needed to fix some textures for example), but I've lost all motivation to finish it now.

It has a moveset based on the one by Righteous from WWE 12, gave him a non-submission ankle lock signature for the sole purpose of making him use the ankle lock finisher immediately after, otherwise the CPU seems very reluctant to do so.

Tags: Redrandom, WLF, KA

Edit: Oh I switched the face template to the one Wolfgang & Petchy used, though it's still my (bad :P) morph, but there is definitely some credit deserved there.

Quick Caps:

jOQvCZA.jpg

I for one will be using this over Petchys. No doubt that Petchys is awesome, but the team Angle attire can't be beaten. Thanks for the upload. Can totally understand why you lost motivation on this one, as Petchys is amazing. But this is still 5 star work my friend.

Kurt Angle

Uploaded: Tags - WLF, Redrandom & KA

Credits: Righteous for moveset base (From WWE 12) and of course Kim666 for texture help. I also switched my original face template to the one Wolfgang & Petchy used, though it's still my (bad :P) morph, but there is definitely some credit deserved there.

jOQvCZA.jpg

thanks bro :D

Archived