KILLER ELITE SQUAD!!!!!!!

Dre41

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully you're able to upload these soon. And isn't there a glitch with Create-A-Finisher, where some of the finishes don't do damage?

The only CAF's I've seen trouble with is the Diving one's.. Except for hacked CAF's, they always seem 2 have problems..

Hopefully you're able to upload these soon. And isn't there a glitch with Create-A-Finisher, where some of the finishes don't do damage?

The only CAF's I've seen trouble with is the Diving one's.. Except for hacked CAF's, they always seem 2 have problems..

The Big Ending on Hip, AJ, Vries, and whoever else I forgot, Big E CAW says hi. It does the same thing, the opponent always kicks out at one, even with tons of damage. It's more than just the diving moves, bro.

^^Then you are talking about 2 different things fam.. The pin glitch is retarded this year.. The move still does damage, but it's the pin glitch that has 2 do with that. I'm talking bout the actual move itself being messed up, not the pin.. Now, caf's with pins this year are stupid as well, as most make you slide across the ring for 2 seconds. And by then ofcourse they kick out at 1, or even b4 the count sometimes bro.

I had problems with all the created finishers. They just kick out no matter what. What I try to do is get them up take down again then you can pin. The created finisher's kick out bar is massive.

I usually try and go for a good amount of pins throughout the match. Then, when it's time to end the match, I generally dont have a problem.

My bad Dre, didnt mean to fill up your topic with off topic talk! LOL.. Lookin forward 2 both these guys. Cant wait 2 put my moveset on Tanahashi..

^^Then you are talking about 2 different things fam.. The pin glitch is retarded this year.. The move still does damage, but it's the pin glitch that has 2 do with that. I'm talking bout the actual move itself being messed up, not the pin.. Now, caf's with pins this year are stupid as well, as most make you slide across the ring for 2 seconds. And by then ofcourse they kick out at 1, or even b4 the count sometimes bro.

Dude, it's not a pin glitch, the created finisher does NO DAMAGE. You can tell if a finisher even does damage or not by the way the controller vibrates, and during created finishers, my controller doesn't vibrate nowhere near the way it should, especially with The Big Ending.

Two other people in here saying the same thing, some of the finishers are simply broken.

Ok, so 2 people have the same problem??? AND.. I gave you my opinion, if it's not what you wanted 2 hear, why reply to it? And, yes it is the pin glictch I am referring to.. Like I said-- we were talking about 2 different things.. My goodness chap. Do me a favor and dont reply to this.. Thank you.

If you hit a normal finisher you can get a 3 count...if you hit a created finisher, it's like going for a pin after an arm drag or a regular punch so you often only get a 1 count. This year they put in a feature that means if a guy has say, 90% damage on his body parts and you hit him with a big move, you'd almost certainly pin him for 3...if you had the same situation and hit a weak grapple, you'd likely get a 1.

The problem is that they didn't bother assigning all of the moves correctly....for example if you hit a superplex to the floor through two stacked tables and go for a pin, you'll get a 1...and if you hit a created finisher - it's the same...they can do some minimal damage but they're treated as the weakest of moves so you have a greater chance of kicking out.

Ok, so 2 people have the same problem??? AND.. I gave you my opinion, if it's not what you wanted 2 hear, why reply to it? And, yes it is the pin glictch I am referring to.. Like I said-- we were talking about 2 different things.. My goodness chap. Do me a favor and dont reply to this.. Thank you.

Yea, because its totally okay for you to imply I'm wrong and not get called out on it. Look at your post at the beginning of the page. You said what I was referring to wasn't an issue with CAF and was just the pin glitch. I know the difference between the two, and it isn't the pin glitch. Again you have others telling you that it's also an issue with CAF, but no, it's just the pin glitch..Lol, okay. Not only that, but the Big Ending doesn't have a pin attached at the end of it, so it's still NOT the pin glitch.

Sorry for the thread derailing, Dre.

There is definitely a glitch with CAF in general... they don't do nearly as much damage as a regular finisher... somehow the damage modifier for finishers don't work for CAF. I am not sure it is that way for all... but for a bunch... that being said... just make sure your sig does enough damage to get the pin and do your finisher just for looks. Now, there was a finisher for a Hernandez caw which I had the glitch where it did no damage at all and the F icon never went away. I never did figure out how to fix that... I just remade it and it worked. So... Hopefully the Rainmaker can get fixed as it is kind of bad to have Okada without his Rainmaker.

Couldnt resist, could ya.. Ok, I have won plenty of matches with The Big Ending along with other various CAF's(only being used once)-- oh nooo, how is that possible. I have also had plenty of matches where I had 2 hit regular finishers multiple times to get the pin-- ohhh noooo, how is that possible.. There was no implications about who was wrong or right, because the discussion doesnt have a wrong or right to it. Seriously dude??? Anything else?

^^Then you are talking about 2 different things fam.. The pin glitch is retarded this year.. The move still does damage, but it's the pin glitch that has 2 do with that.

In response to me saying CAF's are glitched and that the Big Ending does no damage. That's not a implication? Come on, dude. We're both adults here, sometimes you have to take responsibility.

But to avoid further derailment. That's just my piece on it, don't take it personal, as it wasn't intended to start a argument. Just to say that I know what I'm talking about and The Big Ending, like other Created Finishers are glitched.

I don't know what all this arguing is about... its a known issue that CAF don't do damage correctly... is that saying you can never win a match with them? No. I have won many matches with CAF. However... many of them don't do nearly as much damage as a regular finisher. I have tested this... had a discussion about it with a THQ dev... many others have reported the same thing. Its not a question of if the glitch exists because it does. Is it game breaking? Nope. Is it bothersome, yeah. Is it worth arguing about? Not really. If you don't see it in your game then you are lucky. Be glad. But there are a lot of others who see it in their game, me and invisibleman have both testified that we see it. Neither of us have a reason to lie. The dev even built some CAFs that I asked him to build and said he saw what I was talking about... so it does exist for some of us at least. If it doesn't effect you, then why argue about it?

On topic... I hope Dre finds a time when the servers work. Tanahashi is the most missed caw in my universe.

I don't know what all this arguing is about... its a known issue that CAF don't do damage correctly... is that saying you can never win a match with them? No. I have won many matches with CAF. However... many of them don't do nearly as much damage as a regular finisher. I have tested this... had a discussion about it with a THQ dev... many others have reported the same thing. Its not a question of if the glitch exists because it does. Is it game breaking? Nope. Is it bothersome, yeah. Is it worth arguing about? Not really. If you don't see it in your game then you are lucky. Be glad. But there are a lot of others who see it in their game, me and invisibleman have both testified that we see it. Neither of us have a reason to lie. The dev even built some CAFs that I asked him to build and said he saw what I was talking about... so it does exist for some of us at least. If it doesn't effect you, then why argue about it?

Exactly.

these servers are ridiculous I cant even upload a moveset right now no way Dre couldve uploaded the CAWS. Im pissed I want Tanahashi!!! ughhh, now i need a shot and some chronic

I'm on US Eastern time, and it's best for me between around 4am-11am.. Almost any other times, it's madd spotty or just plain dead.

these servers are ridiculous I cant even upload a moveset right now no way Dre couldve uploaded the CAWS. Im pissed I want Tanahashi!!! ughhh, now i need a shot and some chronic

I'm on US Eastern time, and it's best for me between around 4am-11am.. Almost any other times, it's madd spotty or just plain dead.

yeah i get it working around 3 or 4 am usually. Good thing new yorkers never sleep and we are getting 2k servers next game

Archived