KILLER ELITE SQUAD!!!!!!!

Dre41

these servers are ridiculous I cant even upload a moveset right now no way Dre couldve uploaded the CAWS. Im pissed I want Tanahashi!!! ughhh, now i need a shot and some chronic

I've uploaded around 20 movesets just fine in the morning.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the double post but have you guys noticed the servers woriking better today after being down for so long yesterday? I wonder if the down time was a migration to 2k servers? Whatever it is I'll count it as a blessing hopefully dre can upload these guys now

Good stuff my friend. You really outdid yourself this year. I downloaded a lot of your attitude era stuff too love your stuff. What a recognized during the years that your faces and blendings improved a lot. Since I'm downloading your stuff since the beginning I thought I just pop this one here.

Thanks for these bro Ive been playing all day even called out of work lmao!. Hope you do make a Marifuji

I too would like a Marufuji... he is another one of those guys that is really popular in Japan, but no one ever gets around to making a good one. One of the true innovators of offense. Although he is known as more of a Noah guy, he fits this topic because he made a few appearances in NJPW recently, including the GI Climax and his title shot in September.

Just wanted to say Okada and Tanahashi look great in game. My puro roster is 43 strong currently (although a couple of those could use some work - sadly CAWs aren't my strong point lol).

The Bernard idea definitely has merit, Tensai just doesn't work on a puro save lol. For much the same reason i downloaded a NJPW era Lesnar for my save (the in game one isn't as bulky and just isn't authentic in the shorts).

Archived