KILLER ELITE SQUAD!!!!!!!

Dre41

Attires are awesome and the trick with hair is pretty cool but I'm not seeing too much of Tanahashi in this creation. I understand he's probably a pain in the a** to capture. Maybe it's something about the eyes and the width of the face. I don't know. Just my opinion man. Great start though. With a few minor tweeks, this should be amazing. Great to see some love for NJPW.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow looks amazing, incredible detail thanks so much, really cant wait to get him, more njpw etc would be great. jinsei shinzaki/hakushi would be great too.

At this time I really want to focus on the current top guys of njpw who have crazy attires. This weekend I'm gonna start on okada. I do have plans for a shinzaki, and chono.

This looks great. Hiroshi Tanahashi is my favorite NJPW star. I like the attire choices, but I personally would've chose the simpler black and pink attire from Wrestle Kingdom V or the black and red from Wrestle Kingdom IV over the third attire. But putting that aside this is a great caw and I'll be sure to download him.

Thanks man lol But seriously it is so sick that i would pay you for it bro. Thanks for all the dope CAWS this game would be lame without them. Once you release this all I have to do is find Chono and I can die happy lol

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/445877-masahiro-chono-by-nwoldskool/

NWOldskool is making a fantastic Chono. The thread has gone a little quiet, but he's probably busy with other projects. But definitely one to watch.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/445197-kane-updated-25113-dynomytes-misc-caws/

Dynomyte also tweaked Petchy's great Mutoh CAW. Not sure if he released it yet though as i've been too busy to keep up with the board as of late.

Archived