nCo WIP area: UPDATE 7/11/13 Curt Hawkins/Briley Pierce/Swagger UPLOADED//CM Punk Updated/ Vickie Guerrero - Victor Preview!/Sami Zayn/HBK UPLOADED!

nCo

To the rest off the guys just DL'd Bray Wyatt! Looks Great in-game! And moveset rocks! Great job by all those involved :)

Thanks man glad you enjoy him. :) He's my World Champion! He beat Orton for the World Title at Wrestlemania in my Universe.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the rest off the guys just DL'd Bray Wyatt! Looks Great in-game! And moveset rocks! Great job by all those involved :)

Thanks man glad you enjoy him. :) He's my World Champion! He beat Orton for the World Title at Wrestlemania in my Universe.

Sounds cool! I've just added him to NXT in my universe & he beat Luke Harper to a bloody pulp! :lol: sorta making his gimmick like when CM Punk punished all his Nexus Members when he became leader

YEP this is NWOldskool alright :P

randymarshjizzy.jpg

Credit: Doc

YEP this is NWOldskool alright :P

randymarshjizzy.jpg

Credit: Doc

Seems legit. :P

Im with Pete, after the stunt RY pulled I'd prefer not to have him comment on anything im involved in. I don't like him and he never issued an apology. I have him ignored but from what I see from quotes he is just here talking about his own shit again. I don't care if he comments on other nCo members work but if my name is next to it, i'd prefer he didn't comment on it so i can go back to pretending he doesn't exist.

Bray looks better than some in game models... superb. I only wish there was a 20 minute entrance where he does one of his epic psycho babble cult like sermons on the way to the ring.

I felt the Aries motion on the Stage and Ramp were decent replacements as he moves in a similar way. :P But yes I wish that was possible as well.

Bray looks better than some in game models... superb. I only wish there was a 20 minute entrance where he does one of his epic psycho babble cult like sermons on the way to the ring.

I felt the Aries motion on the Stage and Ramp were decent replacements as he moves in a similar way. :P But yes I wish that was possible as well.

Keep talking like that and im gonna photoshop the mic out of your avatar pic and replace it with something more you :P

On a serious/on topic note though...does anyone know the status of Corey Graves?

Keep talking like that and im gonna photoshop the mic out of your avatar pic and replace it with something more you :P

On a serious/on topic note though...does anyone know the status of Corey Graves?

Moves was probably not the best wording for what I was trying to say. :lol: I should've used walked.

Bray looks better than some in game models...

Exactly. nCo CAWlity right there. Just wait til he gets a render.

Corey Graves is doing good. He's gone to the Doctor's for a quick check up before a trip to the tattoo parlour. I'm driving.

He needs an entrance and moves. Entrance should be easy, moves less so.

OK awesome. I personally think that the new face Mcgillicutty is much better than the heel gimmick, I belive him and A-RY are on smackdown now because they've been on all the Smackdown live events even though on wwe.com there still "Raw" roster as they can only be bothered updating the main guys profiles and they don't care about the Lower card guys but the thing is I can't stand the main guys like sheamus, cena and all them I can't stand the main guys there matches are boring and always repeated and really I'm only interested in the mid card and lower card guys much more fun and interesting.

Good start to the new topic...glad he's finally up :) i'll grab him asap and get your other thing done as well nwo...havent forgot just havent stopped making textures for the last 18 hours lol.

Thanks for that by the wqay. :) Guys, frankly I don't care that I left it re-uploadable everyone knows who the original one came from. :cool:

yeah, it hardly matters. I put one of my CaWs up no-reup and someone used the tool to make it reuploadable anyway and re-upped it with no changes I can see. People are just going to do that.

No one will accidentally think someone else made Bray and it came out just like that.

Bray looks better than some in game models...

Exactly. nCo CAWlity right there. Just wait til he gets a render.

Corey Graves is doing good. He's gone to the Doctor's for a quick check up before a trip to the tattoo parlour. I'm driving.

He needs an entrance and moves. Entrance should be easy, moves less so.

I can sort you out with a set if you :)

This year McGillicutty should get injured in kayfabe and return in next year's Royal Rumble as Joe Hennig with a gimmick similar to his daddy's

I'm off-topic again, but this times like 50. How on Earth can WWE justify pushing "second generation" and "third generation" stars but not let Joe be Mr. Perfect II or something. At least let him be a Hennig.

This year McGillicutty should get injured in kayfabe and return in next year's Royal Rumble as Joe Hennig with a gimmick similar to his daddy's

I think it's time for the Genesis of McGilicutty!

His match this week on superstars I think... With Kofi was great! I just wish he could work the mic like his dad, then WWE would defo use him better. Or maybe they wouldn't it is WWE after all. The Genesis of Hennig at TNA Genesis :D now that would be great!

Im with Pete, after the stunt RY pulled I'd prefer not to have him comment on anything im involved in. I don't like him and he never issued an apology. I have him ignored but from what I see from quotes he is just here talking about his own shit again. I don't care if he comments on other nCo members work but if my name is next to it, i'd prefer he didn't comment on it so i can go back to pretending he doesn't exist.

Agreed.

I'm off-topic again, but this times like 50. How on Earth can WWE justify pushing "second generation" and "third generation" stars but not let Joe be Mr. Perfect II or something. At least let him be a Hennig.

My opinion exactly!

Archived