nCo WIP area: UPDATE 7/11/13 Curt Hawkins/Briley Pierce/Swagger UPLOADED//CM Punk Updated/ Vickie Guerrero - Victor Preview!/Sami Zayn/HBK UPLOADED!

nCo

This year McGillicutty should get injured in kayfabe and return in next year's Royal Rumble as Joe Hennig with a gimmick similar to his daddy's

I'm off-topic again, but this times like 50. How on Earth can WWE justify pushing "second generation" and "third generation" stars but not let Joe be Mr. Perfect II or something. At least let him be a Hennig.

My opinion exactly!

He's a joke. His Promo on NXT when he spoke shi!t was a joke. His hair is a joke. HIs joke name that Santino makes jokes about is a joke. His in-shape/out of shape body is a joke. Any other caw of him not made under nCo supervision will be a joke - no joke.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This year McGillicutty should get injured in kayfabe and return in next year's Royal Rumble as Joe Hennig with a gimmick similar to his daddy's

I'm off-topic again, but this times like 50. How on Earth can WWE justify pushing "second generation" and "third generation" stars but not let Joe be Mr. Perfect II or something. At least let him be a Hennig.

My opinion exactly!

I agree :)

My opinion exactly!

He's a joke. His Promo on NXT when he spoke shi!t was a joke. His hair is a joke. HIs joke name that Santino makes jokes about is a joke. His in-shape/out of shape body is a joke. Any other caw of him not made under nCo supervision will be a joke - no joke.

should re-name him Joke Hennig.. :lol:

My opinion exactly!

Tell em' how you really feel. :lol:

My opinion exactly!

I can't even begin to describe how wrong you are...sure maybe the way WWE uses him is a joke...but that's about it.

@ajsim, do you happen to know if your NXT Redemption logo is still on CC? Couldn't find it earlier and I was hoping to use it make a minor show for my NXT brand...

You guys are churning out so many great CAWS for NXT that I'm creating a minor show so they get more exposure time in my Universe.

Guys this is a CAW thread, not an MSN chat. Keep on topic please.

No offense, but moderators don't need to be sarcastic. I don't think anyone mistook this for MSN chat.

I wish the guy who decided to lace into me and attack me personally had gotten the mod attention that these horrible off-topic digressions have.

No offense, but moderators don't need to be sarcastic. I don't think anyone mistook this for MSN chat.

I wish the guy who decided to lace into me and attack me personally had gotten the mod attention that these horrible off-topic digressions have.

Where is it and why wasn't this reported?

Where is it and why wasn't this reported?

it was reported. By more than me. And that user ran roughshod over the forum for two days lying and insulting people in a few threads. There was less public moderation of him than there has been of the "off topic" stuff here. I'll go look for it again, but it's sort of water under the bridge. I just think it shows a sort of double-standard when people can't have fun, playful, very-close-to-on-topic banter without two different mods interjecting (one quite rudely, I must say) but someone can outright attack another user.

I'd like to see an even hand.

Because if we're not supposed to be a community and create together and have fun, I'll go find a place where i can do that. I'm not going to get to the point where I have to re-read everything I think about posting to be sure I'm on topic. If we're talking about making a caw of Michael McGillicutty and someone talks about him being Joe Hennig... I would like to talk about that.

I don't see who doing that harms. If someone is reporting this thread for people posting off topic, seems like maybe they could chill. And if it actually offends the moderators that people here want to talk on a discussion board and have fun, given how often you guys let people post insults at each other, I don't get it.

My understanding of message board moderation-- and I'm no message board rookie-- is that moderators fix problems. I fail to see how people enjoying the board is a problem that needs fixing, but I see people say smart-ass stuff back to other users all the time without them being subjected to even the level of scrutiny that this "off topic" banter has been.

but I'm off topic again, so to get to on topic...

anyone interested in an nCo: The TNA Generation? I already have Anderson and a re-skinning of Mr. B's Jeff Hardy, and with a few hours of work I could have the collab Bully Ray that Pete, myself and Shatterthesky did last year up and running again.

@Pete I know how far along the PTs are but how far away are you and Hip from a preview ? :)

I think i have managed to convince Hip to use the illegal way of transferring pt's so hopefully shouldnt be too far away :) He might even manage a sneaky Curtis face only preview too hopefully.

@Pete I know how far along the PTs are but how far away are you and Hip from a preview ? :)

I think i have managed to convince Hip to use the illegal way of transferring pt's so hopefully shouldnt be too far away :) He might even manage a sneaky Curtis face only preview too hopefully.

See, like right now...

I want to make a joke about how "Sneaky Curtis Face"-- a guy who creeps around like the Hamburgular-- could be the next gimmick when Fandango(o) is dumped.

But that's off topic and I killed a kitten, right? :)

Seriously, though, looking forward to these previews. Right now... I'm doing what might be my very last Jeff Hardy editing of 13, so i'm sort of on a Hardy high.

Yeah not too far doc, he has all the stuff he needs from me and Aj so... its on you hip :P

Archived