nCo WIP area: UPDATE 7/11/13 Curt Hawkins/Briley Pierce/Swagger UPLOADED//CM Punk Updated/ Vickie Guerrero - Victor Preview!/Sami Zayn/HBK UPLOADED!

nCo

Nothings been decided on for the attires of Hawkins v2 other than the Queens attire. No idea on JTG.

@Hippo I sent Aj a video with a Fandango attire, I've seen 3 different ones not including the silver pants, they're plain shiny purple and blue, and I sent him a black one with white stripes and pocket designs. You want me to send you those files now?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks cheddar anyone know who the next caw to be dropped is just curious

I do ;)

As do I Pete, just gotta get the stuff off to Hippo. I got everything ready just waiting for his go ahead.

Shouldnt of said that, dont want it getting nicked lol.

I'm still pretty under the radar so I ain't worried. 8-)

Good start to the new topic...glad he's finally up :) i'll grab him asap and get your other thing done as well nwo...havent forgot just havent stopped making textures for the last 18 hours lol.

Thanks for that by the wqay. :) Guys, frankly I don't care that I left it re-uploadable everyone knows who the original one came from. :cool:

I do ;)

As do I Pete, just gotta get the stuff off to Hippo. I got everything ready just waiting for his go ahead.

You are indeed under the radar man ;) thanks for those refs a while back :) and also to AJ for setting up the fix for me for the Attires, Lets hope the nCo has different attires from the PT's I sent AJ to get fixed as be nice to see different attires on your McGillicutty version. :) if not then I guess WFMashUpZ will be getting credit for the great PT's he made me a while back :)

Reck, no preview because i was working on other stuff and that "little something" from Aj takes time to create.. what you even talking about the caw for nothing to do with you mate... somebody asked "us" who "we" was dropping next, "we" where waiting to preview before you came in and opened youre mouth.. now like you told me a few weeks ago "f*ck off back to youre own topic" thank you ;)

I do ;)

You are indeed under the radar man ;) thanks for those refs a while back :) and also to AJ for setting up the fix for me for the Attires, Lets hope the nCo has different attires from the PT's I sent AJ to get fixed as be nice to see different attires on your McGillicutty version. :) if not then I guess WFMashUpZ will be getting credit for the great PT's he made me a while back :)

No probs setting the fix up, i know how frustrating it can be waiting for a fix when you have something you've put so much effort into just sitting there.

I made all pt's from scratch...i think 2 attires may be the same as the ones used on yours but i guess that's bound to happen when you use the same refs.

Reck, no preview because i was working on other stuff and that "little something" from Aj takes time to create.. what you even talking about the caw for nothing to do with you mate... somebody asked "us" who "we" was dropping next, "we" where waiting to preview before you came in and opened youre mouth.. now like you told me a few weeks ago "f*ck off back to youre own topic" thank you ;)

Sometimes, I admire Pete and his straightforwardness (if that's even a word).

Sorry the Person actually said does anybody know who that someone that is dropping next is...

Pete you continue to be a no:1 A-Hole as usual, I honestly don't know what the nCo members ever saw in you.

And for the record I never told you to Leave my topic in that manner! It's only you that needs your mouth washed out with soap on these forums!

To the rest off the guys just DL'd Bray Wyatt! Looks Great in-game! And moveset rocks! Great job by all those involved :)

Archived