Bhangra_Man/WolfgangJT's Hulk Hogan (1/22: all versions now previewed and on CC LIVE!!!)

WolfgangJT

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personally not sure on that selfhighfive but we will discuss me and Wolfie.

The last few slot attire pics will come shortly this week and than we take it from there with regards to upload. We are sticking to the same attires that we done last year on 80s hogan as we couldnt find any other ones that we could do instead. So apologies Biggy I doubt it we do that attire

@TheCull316 no worries. Yeah but I think the servers being messy now has nothing to do with THQ more to do with the finance problems I am guessing as otherwise they were fine until now

@others more updates coming

Its not like not doing it would be a factor in me downloading it or not,just asking.thanks for at least giving it some thought.Keep up the great work!

Think the bigger issue would be on the Paint Tool limit side of things. It may require tons of custom work to be able to fit it in within the remaining slots that the other takes up.

Very nice work fellas! No tat on the first attire on the TNA slot?

Also, nice touch on the small skin colour changes.

He didn't have the back tat when he last wore that attire...just noticed I forgot to add the arm tat to it so will do that. Glad you noticed I lightened the skin for the TNA look. :cool:

hoganvsflair.jpg

good to hear......ummm i just saw your wwe'12 topic for this and noticed some really SWEET renders for the caw selection screen...not sure what i'm allowed to say, but i think you know where i'm going with this

Not sure, but I don't believe renders are possible yet through the means used last year. Seems only one guy at the moment can do it, but may be made available at a later time.

Archived