Bhangra_Man/WolfgangJT's Hulk Hogan (1/22: all versions now previewed and on CC LIVE!!!)

WolfgangJT

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@iamthedoctor only one person who can and that is Brienj as it can't be done on normal JTAGG consoles like last year. I think renders are not necessary although I guess we can add them now that THQ are not monitoring servers as they were going to ban people but no point adding them now

WolfgangJT or Bhangra_Man. Thanks for doing hogan. yours is always the best. For that reason I was hoping that one of you could upload the face textures. I always keep several hogans and NWO is my favorite. Since there are so many attires he wore in NWO i was hoping to make 2 NWO slots. ONe for Original NWO and another for When he went red and black. I would be happy if you uploaded 2 slots for it if you didnt want to upload the faces. I just cant do the face like you guys. This would be for my own use. I have no interest in uploading to live and taking credit for someone elses work. Please let me know if this would be possible.

I doubt we upload it as its our own custom made textures and if next caw made is similar to this we rather use it. If its for your own use we may email/ PM them but need to discuss it further with Wolfie. I let Wolfie reply as well. Apologies if not the answer you were after.

we may instead PM you a blank Hogan with just the face already on it if you know you how to inject cas files ..you dont need modded console for this just a program or two and USB. That way you be able to create your own attires I guess

^wouldn't it be just as easy to just grab the cas file on the first post, inject into the save, then delete the PT's from the attires on match, cutscene, and entrance each except for the face PT's? Just a thought..but no, won't be releasing the face PTs.

Not to sound stupid, but I dont know how to inject the CAS file into my game. All I have ever done is download CAS from Xbox Live. I never even upload anything as I suck with the PT tool, so i only use other people's stuff to make attires I want from the 90s. If you do it the way you are talking, can you edit the attire/PT tools without it deleting all the rest of the PTs because your boots are by far the best. I know anytime I try to edit from a download I have to have all the pTs to replace. How do you do what you are talking about? If I could do that and edit the attires that would be great as basically all I am wanting to do is change the shirts. maybe add a differnt pattern to one of the tights.

Doing it using the cas file would allow you to edit as you please (it won't do the downloaded thing of blocking you on adding/deleting PT's)....you just have to make sure you go into each part of the attire (match, then entrance, then cutscene)...and delete each PT you want to remove separately in all 3 so the game sees the PT as fully deleted.

And to do it, you just need brienj's CAW Editor (check the modding area or google it...all info is quite well detailed by brienj)...and have a way to move your save file and the cas file to and from your console (via transfer cable, USB drive, etc). If you google it up, you'll find the info pretty easily to detail what to do. :)

Been searching. Having a moment trying to fine the download link and tutorial. Any suggestions.

I also assume that if I do it this way i can add a different pt to the shirt and it not delete ur face u created. On the application I need to do this. can you pm me the link if its not allowed on here. I don't want to download any viruses.

Been searching. Having a moment trying to fine the download link and tutorial. Any suggestions.

I also assume that if I do it this way i can add a different pt to the shirt and it not delete ur face u created. On the application I need to do this. can you pm me the link if its not allowed on here. I don't want to download any viruses.

Sent you a PM...and yep, you can once you have fully deleted the PT's you don't want from all 3 parts as mentioned above.

Yep jacel you wont delete the face at all. Max problem you may have is max pt used etc..in that case you just delete a attire PT again copy it over to entrance and cinematic attire ..than maybe delete another attire PT..then re-add without problems just PM either me or Wolfie if you have problems

One thing you may have to do..you may find the caw freezes when in the VS screen in that case just simply re-save each attire..that will fix it..that simply because when you use the editor to inject and make changes afterwards you have to re-save each attire to avoid freezing or fix the freezing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Two questions:

1. Why does he have a generic running clothesline thing as one of his finishers?

EDIT: Just checked and apparently that's his finisher from the 80s, lol

2. Is anyone else having trouble with his leg drop finisher? Whenever I'm using him as a CPU opponent, he'll get his finisher, do the leg drop and go for the pin combo, I'll kick out easily, and he'll still have the finisher. What gives?

Archived