Bhangra_Man/WolfgangJT's Hulk Hogan (1/22: all versions now previewed and on CC LIVE!!!)

WolfgangJT

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance of a slot using the WCW pre-nWo face with some of his late WWF attires? The classic 80's Hogan face is too young for it.

same thing i was thinking (as the pre nwo face works better for my 92 - 93 save)

can ya'll just make 1 attire on the pre nwo slot 90's wwf?

or can we achive the same look by adding age to 80's hogan face ?

Any chance of a slot using the WCW pre-nWo face with some of his late WWF attires? The classic 80's Hogan face is too young for it.

same thing i was thinking (as the pre nwo face works better for my 92 - 93 save)

can ya'll just make 1 attire on the pre nwo slot 90's wwf?

or can we achive the same look by adding age to 80's hogan face ?

If we do like last year, the Wrestlemania 9 attire will be the last attire on Bhangra's classic upload, but we could switch to the the pre-nWo style face skin possibly. Will look into and see how well it works with the background skin being used on classic.

Probably in the next few days...gonna look into the face skin thing on WM9 version and look over everything for any finalizing that may be needed, but at this point, we do have all attires done (I just haven't taken the pics of the rest yet)....it definitely will be by the end of this week, if not during the week. ;)

Yep think I am with Wolfie on this. I personally dont think the pre nwo wwf slot warrants a whole slot but we might do just dont think there is enough attires to justify it. I done the same attires same as last time already so it would make sense just for the WM9 attire to change the face skin

I just tried searching for this and could not find it using keyword search or clicking on 100 hogans. i tried wolfgangjt as key, wolfgang, wolf, this hogan is amazing and my friend definately wants to play as this caw at our royal rumble party, can get a newbie search help?

they haven't been uploaded yet....it'll be at some point tonight or tomorrow morning...I'll update the topic title as they get uploaded. ;)

Archived