nCo Japan

you need to fix that first post, seems something has gone wrong on the google translator. I didn't have anything to do with the Seth Rollins CAW, that's all Dr.Vries. It's HIS caw.

Also you need to add Hippo's name to the Ambrose, again, it's HIS caw.

Seth Rollins yes

Dean Ambrose no. When I made him I used Hippo's face and your body morph from WWE 12. This was before the formula for the WWE 13 version was released.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! Did you cap any others?

Since this is for here,i'll preview it here. ;)

Corey Graves:It still needs tweaking even after hours of it but it's getting there.Camera doesn't show

many of the detail

2zphF.jpg

Also, I def see Corey Graves in this. Are you texturing the tats or pting them?

Yeah, Doc. I tried what you guys did. Adding the designs, blue colored and making it transparent. But the crotch blurt ticked me. I'll reupload it now that NWO is willing to send the form. :cool: Thanks.

Copyright infringements all over the show :lol:

Lol. I did say that I used NCO's CAW pics as refs. If this was directed to me.

If you want Kartik I can send you the formula for Harper.

SAY YES!

Yes!!!!

Do you guys like my Bray? Posted in the previous page.

Yeah, Doc. I tried what you guys did. Adding the designs, blue colored and making it transparent. But the crotch blurt ticked me. I'll reupload it now that NWO is willing to send the form. :cool: Thanks.

Copyright infringements all over the show :lol:

Lol. I did say that I used NCO's CAW pics as refs. If this was directed to me.

If you want Kartik I can send you the formula for Harper.

SAY YES!

Yes!!!!

I am going to be going on my 360 soon I'll send you a PM. :)

There shouldn't be a connection between the designs. A little difference in color also helps. If you do it like this the jeans will look really old and washed out ;)

There shouldn't be a connection between the designs. A little difference in color also helps. If you do it like this the jeans will look really old and washed out ;)

I don't think changing the color of that particular jeans is available. I can't edit the color. It's that one type which we can't edit the color.

Archived