Texture Lab

CrystalTex

when do u think matt morgans textures will be posted on this forum sorry to ask again but i really need them thanks Ravenos

Well, right now they're sort of not blending well, so I was going to hold off putting them up anywhere else until I got them fixed.

If you want the ones as they are I can stick PNGs of them up or send you .dds files, but they're not really done. I'm personally quite unhappy with how the back is working for people. :(

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rav, I just finished Daniel Bryan's last attire, and I must say that I can't thank you enough for getting those attires fixed for me. I'd say keep up the great work, but I'm sure that you work too much as it is.

Glad to hear he's looking good!

Preview soon?

Very soon, I hope. I've got NWOldskool getting the caps, and he said tonight, so we'll see.

I tried to blend the Morgan back tattoo but it doesnt look right the glossy white spots kill the tattoo the bottom of the tat looks good but from the teeth all the way to the eyes it looks wrong

i4esgo.jpg

veyglz.jpg

Please excuse my crappy pics its all I got :(

I just read that your going to fix them ill just wait until they are fixed to show off Morgan

Yeah. I need to do something about the shine. I managed to get it down a little with shapes, but it's too much work.

I will take another swing at it tonight. I think working on the Konnan stuff I see part of the problem, but I might have to just draw this one, since that shine is sort of embedded.

Hey Rav, can you help me with something? I've downloaded your PT's and used your Punk and I'm going to make a recent version (not going to upload it) for myself. I've noticed you've included two of the same tattoo's in each of the PT's, this is quite confusing. Are they both for preference? If someone doesn't like the coloring, they can just switch? Or should I use both?

And does the arm tattoo's need to be split into 4 pieces for the top and bottom parts of the arm?

Hey Rav. Do you have any tats of Punk up on CC ?

Also can you make some recent Ryback singlet textures ?

Hi Rav, could I make a request? I'd like this Gail Kim shirt logo please:

gailkimshirt.jpg

http://shoptna.com/g...kim-dragon.aspx

With all these good Gail Kim's cropping up all of a sudden, I'd like to be able to take a crack at making an entrance video to go with them. No hurry on this at all, I probably won't even get time for a decent session on the game this weekend anyway.

https://tnaimages.com/c/GK-DRAGON/ll.jpg

It's from ShopTNA.com

Hey Rav, can you help me with something? I've downloaded your PT's and used your Punk and I'm going to make a recent version (not going to upload it) for myself. I've noticed you've included two of the same tattoo's in each of the PT's, this is quite confusing. Are they both for preference? If someone doesn't like the coloring, they can just switch? Or should I use both?

And does the arm tattoo's need to be split into 4 pieces for the top and bottom parts of the arm?

I'm using 1 for each arm, 1 for chest, and 1 for stomach and they aren't pixelated.

There are 2 because one is 90% and one is zero trans, just to give a tiny bit of skin tone relief. i recommend the slightly transparent one, but they are so close it probably wont matter.I recommend splitting the arm pts in half, and the chest in half, for the best shape and resolution. You can, as some have, squeeze them down to 128, but tbh I think you get a much better look sacrificing the entrance shirt to have high res tats.

If you want to see how they look, check out the Punk I uploaded. He's nothing special, but slot 1 shows my intended/recommended size and placement for current tats. You have to do a little tweaking to get all the seams to line up, so expect to go back in to edit a few times.

There are 2 because one is 90% and one is zero trans, just to give a tiny bit of skin tone relief. i recommend the slightly transparent one, but they are so close it probably wont matter.I recommend splitting the arm pts in half, and the chest in half, for the best shape and resolution. You can, as some have, squeeze them down to 128, but tbh I think you get a much better look sacrificing the entrance shirt to have high res tats.

If you want to see how they look, check out the Punk I uploaded. He's nothing special, but slot 1 shows my intended/recommended size and placement for current tats. You have to do a little tweaking to get all the seams to line up, so expect to go back in to edit a few times.

Yea, I don't think I'll be able to do the shirt, as I basically have begun to do what you've explained, splitting the arm PT's and chest in half. Which eats up a lot of the PT slots.

Thanks for the advice man.

Archived