Texture Lab

CrystalTex

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen any of the DLC folks from this year or last year popping up in textureville. If anyone can find 'em, though, I'll work through 'em and get them out there.

It's going to be a few days before I post anything new. Having minor computer issues. No worries-- I didn't lose anything. I just need time to fix my machine and, sadly, have had actual work (stupid having a life).

Expect updates Friday evening.

I know you did the collab with Baroness, but were any of those Sting PTs uploaded to CC?

Not yet, no.

I had to do a lot of detail work to make the facepaints work, so if I'm going to upload them for others, I want to fix the stuff I had to manually re-do.

They'll be up eventually, though. Between my computer hiccuping on me and CC being hideous other than at off hours, it's going to be a "gotta be patient" weekend. :)

I know you did the collab with Baroness, but were any of those Sting PTs uploaded to CC?

Not yet, no.

I had to do a lot of detail work to make the facepaints work, so if I'm going to upload them for others, I want to fix the stuff I had to manually re-do.

They'll be up eventually, though. Between my computer hiccuping on me and CC being hideous other than at off hours, it's going to be a "gotta be patient" weekend. :)

when nwoldschool gonna make the vid forumula for his raven,any chance u giving me the textures?

:cool:

Ever since Dyno's fantastic attitude save was taken by the Fates, I've been looking for some decent Jake Robert's logos but nothing seems to turn up. Anyone care to take a stab at the following:

Wrestlemania 8 tights:

2s6atc7.jpg

dln8rm.jpg

Here's some up close shots of a CAW from A Perfect Murder for SVR 2010:

351eexz.jpg

Medusa Head tights (late '80s):

2mxqzux.jpg

Flame Tights (1991/1992):

28hd0fn.jpg

Here's a shot of Dynomyte's WWE '12 caw for reference as well

s3hqhg.jpg

Finally, Jake's 1996 tights and top:

t9xi0n.jpg

And Dyno's planned Jake caw from that period:

2eukitg.png

Thanks in advance for any help.

Want a suggestion? The face texture is too small... Try to separate this in 4 128x128 parts

Btw, do you remember me dude? XD

I think 2 separated 128x128 parts should work.

Yea i remember the nickname.

Just a note for people texturing faces: never go lower than 4 unless you have to squeeze the pts for something else.

Is that face supposed to be Ziggler? It doesn't look... quite right. I can do the shirt, though, for sure. I was going to do a full attire pack for him, but I decided to wait to see if someone wanted to morph him and collab with me, since I have some sense of how I'd like him to come out.

I can make a Ziggler face, though. Shouldn't be too hard. I'm going to try to comb through the requests that are here, get them al done (Mashupz, if you want to help, pick a few and go for it-- Defract, likewise, though I think I bogged him down with my evil tat issues).

Once we get caught up, I think I'm going to slow down just a bit so I can focus on a few key projects I want to do. I'll keep hitting the requests, but I have to stop doing like 60 PTs at a time. It's cutting into my ability to keep stuff on a decent level. I like being able to get people stuff that they want, but I don't want to do lesser quality just to keep the numbers up.

Archived