Texture Lab

CrystalTex

Hey Rav, can you help me with something? I've downloaded your PT's and used your Punk and I'm going to make a recent version (not going to upload it) for myself. I've noticed you've included two of the same tattoo's in each of the PT's, this is quite confusing. Are they both for preference? If someone doesn't like the coloring, they can just switch? Or should I use both?

And does the arm tattoo's need to be split into 4 pieces for the top and bottom parts of the arm?

There are 2 because one is 90% and one is zero trans, just to give a tiny bit of skin tone relief. i recommend the slightly transparent one, but they are so close it probably wont matter.I recommend splitting the arm pts in half, and the chest in half, for the best shape and resolution. You can, as some have, squeeze them down to 128, but tbh I think you get a much better look sacrificing the entrance shirt to have high res tats.

If you want to see how they look, check out the Punk I uploaded. He's nothing special, but slot 1 shows my intended/recommended size and placement for current tats. You have to do a little tweaking to get all the seams to line up, so expect to go back in to edit a few times.

Yea, I don't think I'll be able to do the shirt, as I basically have begun to do what you've explained, splitting the arm PT's and chest in half. Which eats up a lot of the PT slots.

Thanks for the advice man.

Here's what you can do, if you REALLY want current look with a shirt. I figured it out, math-wise. It doesn't leave room for much extra customizing:

1. Stomach tattoo (note, on my newest upload I left his belly button so that no one will ever, ever mis-size or misplace it. Line up the belly button with his in-game and boom, you're golden)

2-3. Chest tats. I recommend placing these before the arms, though it doesn't really matter (you can go back and reshape them later). One tip that is important-- the top part, the highest point, should sit right at the break of his neck, and the bottom should sit just barely-- like a hair-- above his nipples.

4-7, Arm tats, each split in half

8. Kicker

9-10. Front and back of shirt

this doesn't allow for the face chunk I used, or the neck tat (you can fake the neck tat, but I've found I'm not missing it-- it can be approximated with like 3 shapes)

If you wanted the face piece, you should STILL do this with a shirt, it'd just lose a lot of resolution.

Take a look at my RoH attire, if you dled it. I made 1 PT for his shirt. It will get distorted (no chance of it not), but you could do the GTS shirt, I think, without too much trouble. Make the logo about 50 wide and as tall as you want. Put it all the way at the left side of a 128 x 128. Make the back logo 50 wide and as tall as you want in proportion to the front. stick it as far to the other side as you can. Then you just upscale and rotate the crap out of that PT on the shirt until it is front and back.

Other attires, obviously, are easier.

What I'm trying to do right now is the GI Punk attire. I made the PTs for the gear, but I need 5 PTs just for it, six if I want to make sure it looks great.A piece for his face is seven. Belly is 8. So I'd have to do 1 PT each on the arms, which I don't like doing.

I have an idea, though.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey is there anyone who can help me out with a logo? im trying to complete my mvp caw and reupload him, but i dont wanna if its not accurate. someone has his sleeve tats on live already, but im missing his monte cristo tat. i tried to freehand it in pt, but that was a fail. if anyone can help me with a low res one of that tat and possibly his godzilla back logo that would be great. wouldnt hurt to get a face tex too but my face is kool how it is

hey is there anyone who can help me out with a logo? im trying to complete my mvp caw and reupload him, but i dont wanna if its not accurate. someone has his sleeve tats on live already, but im missing his monte cristo tat. i tried to freehand it in pt, but that was a fail. if anyone can help me with a low res one of that tat and possibly his godzilla back logo that would be great. wouldnt hurt to get a face tex too but my face is kool how it is

Did he have those when SVR 11 came out? If so, it'll be easy.

If not... toss me refs and I'll see what I can do.

Rav Punk's kickers look great, better than I thought. As for colours, all I need for now is some yellow ones -- the attire he wore on RAW.

I just so happen to be working on the same thing. :) I should have that soonish.

this the one? I did the sleeve, too, even though you have it, just incase you have to tweak the skin tone a pinch for my arm tat:

uAYgJ.pngbOTiI.png

They look brighter than they will here, since they're partly transparent and the forum page is white.

Can anyone make the No Way Out 2012 and the new WWE.com apron textures?

They will be very useful for both consoles

I can with refs.

I didn't get the PPV, so I haven't seen that one. And I just don't pay attention to the Dot Com one.

Also-- if someone who does arenas could PM me, or just post here...

I have no idea what your max number of PTs and such is, so i don't know how to break up logos. Someone let me know and I'll gladly get you some textures rolling. I've been leaving that to other people, because I have never even opened the arena editor. And I try not to act like i know . :)

Can anyone make the No Way Out 2012 and the new WWE.com apron textures?

They will be very useful for both consoles

I can with refs.

I didn't get the PPV, so I haven't seen that one. And I just don't pay attention to the Dot Com one.

Also-- if someone who does arenas could PM me, or just post here...

I have no idea what your max number of PTs and such is, so i don't know how to break up logos. Someone let me know and I'll gladly get you some textures rolling. I've been leaving that to other people, because I have never even opened the arena editor. And I try not to act like i know . :)

This was the logo on the apron

nwo2012.jpg

Oh and also Rav if you could get Punk's KNEES 2 FACES shirt for me, it'd be great. There are some good refs on wweshop. I'll check if the actual design is on psd-dreams.

I have that shirt done. I just haven't uploaded it yet. I did it and the rock's new one in my last save.

Think I'm getting the hang of this PT stuff. I managed to complete the second attire slot on the edited Punk, somehow I managed to get all tattoos, kickpads, face texture, and "I'm A Paul Heyman Guy" on the front of the entrance shirt. I manually did the neck tat with designs, and I ran out of PT slots for the "Voice Of The Voice Of The Voiceless" on the back of the shirt. But the face texture compensates for that.

There's no way to change the outline color of Punk's trunks in CAW mode, is there?

Rav Punk's kickers look great, better than I thought. As for colours, all I need for now is some yellow ones -- the attire he wore on RAW.

I just so happen to be working on the same thing. :) I should have that soonish.

this the one? I did the sleeve, too, even though you have it, just incase you have to tweak the skin tone a pinch for my arm tat:

uAYgJ.pngbOTiI.png

They look brighter than they will here, since they're partly transparent and the forum page is white.

can you upload the monte cristo one to live?

uAYgJ.pngbOTiI.png

can you upload the monte cristo one to live?

It'll be in my next PT. should be up tomorrow or Tuesday, fixes pending. I'm trying not to annoy the people who fix for me to death, but I work in fits and starts over the weekend. I'm going to be up to 3 files that need fixing by the end of the day.

It's coming, though. :)

Oh and also Rav if you could get Punk's KNEES 2 FACES shirt for me, it'd be great. There are some good refs on wweshop. I'll check if the actual design is on psd-dreams.

I have that shirt done. I just haven't uploaded it yet. I did it and the rock's new one in my last save.

Ah sweet.

When I put the textures on my Hard Drive and loaded up WWE 13, it said my custom logos were damaged. What did I do wrong?

Did you DL them from CC? That shouldn't have happened.

We can't talk about PT fixes and stuff on the open forum-- that's against the rules-- but if that's what's up, PM me and I'll try to help you.

But any stuff you found here, in this thread, should have been uploaded to CC. And that shouldn't mess up anyone's files.

Archived