Texture Lab

CrystalTex

Just a quick question.In case servers do go down in the near future are you planning a massive upload anytime soon?Hoping to get your brock stuff and any other punk textures.Not sure it will matter but just incase.

When it gets stable-- at night-- I've been literally upping as much as I can each night. Since I can't really confirm (I upload until I time out like four times in a row, so I can't get a search off), I haven't been keeping up on posting what I managed to get out there. I'm checking now.

I think I got the two requested hardy shirts (the bloodline ones) up last night, and some old misc dribs and drabs.

All the Punk stuff is up but one t-shirt. I need to load up the Brock save to get those uploaded, but that shouldn't be too tough. I might rework his face just a touch. I made it how I wanted it to look, and having talked with a few people who looked at my version, I'm not sure the creases I put emphasis on were well received. It'd be a quick correction.

if the server totally dies, I'll post some PTs here. It's just a pain to try to make them logical uploads, since i work fast and send stuff to get it fixed as I go, so my files will have like 3 or 4 pieces of someone I'm working on along with a bunch of requests. But given enough time to shuffle them around, I could make neat files to upload for people's use.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good and so much thanks for all you have done to make this game sooo much better.I have your brock but wanted to make a couple attire changes so thats why i ask.I appreciate how much of your time you have given up playing the game to make it more fun for all of us to play!I just dont want that to go unsaid.

I have no problem with the way you put things up as you get them done.Organization is overrated at times.Do whatever is easier for you.My main goal was just to get as much as possible downloaded just in case the server goes down because cc is the only way i can get my hands on these.

Just a note for people texturing faces: never go lower than 4 unless you have to squeeze the pts for something else.

Is that face supposed to be Ziggler? It doesn't look... quite right. I can do the shirt, though, for sure. I was going to do a full attire pack for him, but I decided to wait to see if someone wanted to morph him and collab with me, since I have some sense of how I'd like him to come out.

I can make a Ziggler face, though. Shouldn't be too hard. I'm going to try to comb through the requests that are here, get them al done (Mashupz, if you want to help, pick a few and go for it-- Defract, likewise, though I think I bogged him down with my evil tat issues).

Once we get caught up, I think I'm going to slow down just a bit so I can focus on a few key projects I want to do. I'll keep hitting the requests, but I have to stop doing like 60 PTs at a time. It's cutting into my ability to keep stuff on a decent level. I like being able to get people stuff that they want, but I don't want to do lesser quality just to keep the numbers up.

You called?

Just a note for people texturing faces: never go lower than 4 unless you have to squeeze the pts for something else.

Is that face supposed to be Ziggler? It doesn't look... quite right. I can do the shirt, though, for sure. I was going to do a full attire pack for him, but I decided to wait to see if someone wanted to morph him and collab with me, since I have some sense of how I'd like him to come out.

I can make a Ziggler face, though. Shouldn't be too hard. I'm going to try to comb through the requests that are here, get them al done (Mashupz, if you want to help, pick a few and go for it-- Defract, likewise, though I think I bogged him down with my evil tat issues).

Once we get caught up, I think I'm going to slow down just a bit so I can focus on a few key projects I want to do. I'll keep hitting the requests, but I have to stop doing like 60 PTs at a time. It's cutting into my ability to keep stuff on a decent level. I like being able to get people stuff that they want, but I don't want to do lesser quality just to keep the numbers up.

You called?

Dolph. Morph. Nao.

Meanwhile I'll work up textures.

Also, as an aside, I think we're going to sort of scale back the texture lab once I hit all the requests I have outstanding. AJ's getting busy, I yolked poor Defract with a bunch of work, and it's starting to lower my quality to spread things so thin. I will get to everything I've promised I would, and I'm going to keep doing stuff, but I think at least for a month or so I do want to focus more on specific collaborations and getting the stuff as good as I possibly can instead of trying to do a whole bunch of stuff all over the place.

That doesn't mean you have to stop asking, or that I won't still do what i can to fill up slots when I'm sending out a fix, but with the way things have been, I need to ease up just a touch.

I should have a batch of stuff up tonight. I'm going to try the server when I get off work, but if i don't bet the school kids home, it'll be late tonight (getting on CC between like 5 pm and 1 am seems to be impossible for me).

Thanks so much.Im not requesting anything but just wondering if you had any shawn michaels textures laying around or any more current hhh shirts?Shot in the dark but hey........

If I didn't upload them (I have to check now), I did HHH's last 3 shirts (the one he had in wwe 12, the weird cross one, and the "call to power" or whatever that one was) along with the "end of an era "one with his logo and taker's and the One night only DX from Raw 1000.

I haven't checked WWE shop recently, but if he has a new one, I can do it, too. Basically I pluck new shirts as they come out and add them in when I have a spare spot.

But for sure, I can get some more HHH stuff. I made a ton of it last year. I just can't remember if I actually converted it all. I had a 120 PT blur at one point. :)

And on the leatherface mask: try one failed miserably, but it's in the "redone, try again" pile. So... hopefully this weekend.

You called?

Dolph. Morph. Nao.

Meanwhile I'll work up textures.

Also, as an aside, I think we're going to sort of scale back the texture lab once I hit all the requests I have outstanding. AJ's getting busy, I yolked poor Defract with a bunch of work, and it's starting to lower my quality to spread things so thin. I will get to everything I've promised I would, and I'm going to keep doing stuff, but I think at least for a month or so I do want to focus more on specific collaborations and getting the stuff as good as I possibly can instead of trying to do a whole bunch of stuff all over the place.

That doesn't mean you have to stop asking, or that I won't still do what i can to fill up slots when I'm sending out a fix, but with the way things have been, I need to ease up just a touch.

I should have a batch of stuff up tonight. I'm going to try the server when I get off work, but if i don't bet the school kids home, it'll be late tonight (getting on CC between like 5 pm and 1 am seems to be impossible for me.

Morph is started.

I see that there are no high-res, textured ROH logos on CC.

Rav, can we do same as we did for NXT?

Sure. Just point me at what you want. I was going to do a whole bunch of arena stuff, but no one ever rose to my question of telling me what they'd need (in terms of doing a full arena). I've never played around with that, so I have no idea what number of things, where they can go, etc.

Can you please upload your brock stuff and rock shirts?Pretty please?......btw your austin textures cant be downloaded just in case you didnt know that yet.Thanks

Oh...crap. I did those late at night and forgot the copy step. I'll fix that. If CC cooperates, I'll get the requests up tonight. It's been really crappy the last two days, though.

Without the ability to change shine this year, it's rough to get it right. I made a shiny arm PT for my TNA Jeff Hardy using a photo sample of a piece of cloth like that, but of course if it's on the PT the shine doesn't move. So that's sort of suspect.

Short of that, though, I haven't found a good way, no. :(

Archived