Pac's CAW Dojo - Go Shiozaki ADDED!

Pac.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to hear your improvements.

Other then the bicycle kick, I was quite happy with it. Can't think of a move missing accept his fireman carry gutbuster.

All you did was copy Daniel Bryan's moveset and changed some moves. I think the only good thing was the tombstone.

Other then the bicycle kick, I was quite happy with it. Can't think of a move missing accept his fireman carry gutbuster.

All you did was copy Daniel Bryan's moveset and changed some moves. I think the only good thing was the tombstone.

Other then chain grapples and some of the limb targets It's almost totally changed.

I think one move made it through in strong grapples, which was the backdrop that davey does. All the other strong grapples are accurate, though I wish I would have put in the fireman carry gutbuster. I also can't remember if there's a running powerbomb anymore, I looked for it and couldn't find it.

Of course I'm going to put all of Daniel Bryans kick moves on him, watch a davey match, he kicks the hell out of guys. Lots of chest kicks. They share a VERY similar moveset honestly. Almost any indy guy does nowadays.

I guarantee you that any move left over from Daniel Bryans moveset is one that davey does, accept for the chain grapples, limb target.

Make a better set and upload it, I'd love to check it out.

PS to everyone else, change the bicycle kick to a big boot or running elbow, back in 11 the bicycle kick didn't have the actual bicycle animation attached. Based on the preview in movesets I thought it was back that way.

Other then chain grapples and some of the limb targets It's almost totally changed.

I think one move made it through in strong grapples, which was the backdrop that davey does. All the other strong grapples are accurate, though I wish I would have put in the fireman carry gutbuster. I also can't remember if there's a running powerbomb anymore, I looked for it and couldn't find it.

Of course I'm going to put all of Daniel Bryans kick moves on him, watch a davey match, he kicks the hell out of guys. Lots of chest kicks. They share a VERY similar moveset honestly. Almost any indy guy does nowadays.

I guarantee you that any move left over from Daniel Bryans moveset is one that davey does, accept for the chain grapples, limb target.

PS to everyone else, change the bicycle kick to a big boot or running elbow, back in 11 the bicycle kick didn't have the actual bicycle animation attached. Based on the preview in movesets I thought it was back that way.

At the end of the day: Yes, the moveset could have been a lot more accurate, but who honestly cares? I'm gonna change it to match more of the one from last year, so shhhhh.

You just proved my point.

You're right, I shouldn't copy movesets that are accurate bases. My bad.

Post your changes so others can have a more accurate moveset then?

If I want to play with a Daniel Bryan moveset, ill play with Daniel Bryan and its not accurate. I'll wait for a real moveset maker to upload one. I LOVE THE CAW THO <3

gunna go jump on the game in a little bit and getting this will be the first thing i do. Thanks heaps sir, you are a fine gentleman indeed.

oh and if it helps, i have an Adam Cole logo i uploaded for a friend on Xbox Live, the name with the palm trees in the background. I kept it semi default colors so you can change them easily if you were to download it.

Just throwin it out there.

You're right, I shouldn't copy movesets that are accurate bases. My bad.

Post your changes so others can have a more accurate moveset then?

If I want to play with a Daniel Bryan moveset, ill play with Daniel Bryan and its not accurate. I'll wait for a real moveset maker to upload one. I LOVE THE CAW THO <3

Meh, pac is happy with it.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I'm happy with it.

Archived