Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spot Callerz Wrestling

Uploaded to XBL "While You're Kissing Babies and Hugging Fat Girls" Batista by .The Von FINAL Slot Added Update 11/18/2012

Don't need to worry about him not being in the game this year, amazing! As was last years. :warrior:

Will my file corrupt if I copy attire 1? Please answer!

What I've seen from my experience is if you make 1 attire then make a moveset and then copy any attires it defaults the moveset. So if you're going to copy the attires wait till after you copy to do the moveset. I'm not sure if its the same for entrances but I'm guessing it is.

Will my file corrupt if I copy attire 1? Please answer!

not if u copy the attire, at least it didnt for my angle. think its f u try copy the whole caw to another slot. so at the moment ur gonna have to redo the whole caw for multiple slots if im right :fedup:

Don't need to worry about him not being in the game this year, amazing! As was last years. :warrior:

This... It's great to see you back Von. Batista looks off the chain, can't wait to add him to my roster.

Any chanes of you doing a Ric Flair? Would love to have Evolution together again.

This is great. Batista is my favorite so I was waiting for someone to make him. Can't wait to DL bro

Just downloaded him, looks awesome in game.

Been playing around with the announcer name, since I felt like "The Champ" is too generic.

Came up with "Bart T Star", you might wanna check it out. Sounds great!

Awesome job as always Von. I'm really looking forward to your work. If you need a good moveset for you Batista's I made one last which I converted with added moves when I got yours.