Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spot Callerz Wrestling

Uploaded to XBL "While You're Kissing Babies and Hugging Fat Girls" Batista by .The Von FINAL Slot Added Update 11/18/2012

Downloaded Heeltista last night, while the CAW is awesome! Something is weird with his head, looks a little too wide or squished if you know what I mean. Can't put my finger on it, still the best Batista wer'e gonna see this year though! the face is good, it's just the head morph, just seems off. Kinda of small and rounded out, where Batistas head is smaller and more squared out (muscular looking). great job again!

Hey Von I don't know if anyone has said this before but I think would be AWESOME if u had a slot ohim with the new tats and the Mohawk Hairstyle....would be #EPIC

Awesome CAW. The head was a little too wide when I downloaded it, but other than that, it is perfect IMO. It almost looks like a proper scan.

Great!!!

Here are my suggestions:

- Use his face texture of SvR 11 or WWE 12

- Texture the arm tattoos

- Replace the jeans attire for another heel attire (the one I already sent refs)

My Jtag 360 arrives in a little bit so I wil be updating this Caw if it is wanted. I will definitely be updating the morphing on the head and body so be on the lookout.

Yes I wold like an updated version if make it

I have a problem. I downloaded it but neither the music nor the video appear in Batista's entrance. It wasn't a big deal to put the music by myself, but what about the video? Is there any way to put it?

PS: this caw is a masterpiece.

I have a problem. I downloaded it but neither the music nor the video appear in Batista's entrance. It wasn't a big deal to put the music by myself, but what about the video? Is there any way to put it?

PS: this caw is a masterpiece.

Those things do not come with the CAW directly you need to use your own Custom Music. Regarding the Titantron we cannot talk about that here.