Uploaded to XBL "While You're Kissing Babies and Hugging Fat Girls" Batista by .The Von FINAL Slot Added Update 11/18/2012

Spot Callerz Wrestling

Thanks alot and I did make an untextured Lesnar face last year but my save corrupted. I still have the CAS File if anyone can convert it. I'm considering doing a fade slot with 2011 tats and one MAYBE with current tats. That slot will be around Thanksgiving however due to my lack of time.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks alot and I did make an untextured Lesnar face last year but my save corrupted. I still have the CAS File if anyone can convert it. I'm considering doing a fade slot with 2011 tats and one MAYBE with current tats. That slot will be around Thanksgiving however due to my lack of time.

That sounds awesome looking forward to both of them, especially the current one. :)

I do really like these, but just one thing is bugging me. I checked out your 1st slot, and you've used the entire arm texture. I can kinda see why, but I think you'd get much higher quality tattoos if you just had the tats as PTs and not the whole arm (I hope that makes sense). Face looks perfect though, can't wait to see the rest of Evolution/a modern slot (if you do one that is)

Archived