Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spot Callerz Wrestling

Uploaded to XBL "While You're Kissing Babies and Hugging Fat Girls" Batista by .The Von FINAL Slot Added Update 11/18/2012

Thanks alot and I did make an untextured Lesnar face last year but my save corrupted. I still have the CAS File if anyone can convert it. I'm considering doing a fade slot with 2011 tats and one MAYBE with current tats. That slot will be around Thanksgiving however due to my lack of time.

Thanks alot and I did make an untextured Lesnar face last year but my save corrupted. I still have the CAS File if anyone can convert it. I'm considering doing a fade slot with 2011 tats and one MAYBE with current tats. That slot will be around Thanksgiving however due to my lack of time.

That sounds awesome looking forward to both of them, especially the current one. :)

I absolutely love it! I was really disappointed that Batista wasn't DLC this year, but I had hope someone would make an awesome CAW of him. And you have!

One of the attires should be Batista's WWE 12/WrestleMania 26 look. Nice job making Batista's other attires

Amazing job Von, I must have missed those attires than. What are all the attires for the Evolution slot?

Amazing job Von, I must have missed those attires than. What are all the attires for the Evolution slot?

Have been waiting for a good 'Tista this year. Man... it's CAWs like this that make me wish I'd got it on 360 instead. Can't wait to see the updates :cool:.

I do really like these, but just one thing is bugging me. I checked out your 1st slot, and you've used the entire arm texture. I can kinda see why, but I think you'd get much higher quality tattoos if you just had the tats as PTs and not the whole arm (I hope that makes sense). Face looks perfect though, can't wait to see the rest of Evolution/a modern slot (if you do one that is)

Sorry I've not commented Von as I've been busy but WOW!. I can see you getting a lot of downloads/views for your Batista's.

If you were to do Batista's 09-10 heel run slot then that would get real big popular with everyone, for real. That would be mad popular & you'll hit the jackpot with that.

1. Amazing job Von, I must have missed those attires than. What are all the attires for the Evolution slot?

I think you should make a slot with these attires

PS: All attires including his left arm tattoo

1- (Ric Flair style kneepads)

Batista+Wallpapers+%289%29.jpg

rawfeb22nd1001.jpg

2- (Black boots)

wwe_wm_26_cena_vs_batista_by_Gogeta126.jpg

3-

4.jpg

4-

bigdavebatista.jpg