UP2SP33D: ROUND 8!!!

Thr33X

On the ps3 burn out issue, my fat ps3 saw its last days thanks to CODmw (i think) I rang Sony and was told that the graphics were so good that they pushed the system too far and it crashed it! Hard to believe I know but that was the official line I got ONCE!

I thought about this for a while and decided to ring back a day or so later. When I tried to use that as a reason to get a free ps3 replacement they clammed up and said that I was made up the phone call saying it was Ju fault as my ps3 was old and must have been full of dust.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a kind of sort of update of things to come.

I've already fully completed Victory Musashi and uploaded him. I just have to do his Countdown video. Then I will finish off the rest of his new faction, World's Finest (Brock Bentley, Union King, Legionarius and Nueva Lucha- Marco Juventus & Apollo Vega). I've also decided to add some homage CAWS in the XWA fold as well in order to fill out some spots. These are characters not created by me, but I will give them my own special flair.

If you recall last year I did a version of Vegas who was a part of my first e-fed and others. Well, he's coming back again, and will be a major heel in the XWAniverse in his own right. Two others as well will be "resurrected". I'm pretty exited about them too, so I'm not keeping them a surprise they are...

"Wyldstyle" Keith Wyle

Created by Alpha, whom IDK if still is on these boards somewhere. A former XWA World Champion in the e-fed days who I kind helped out smoothing his look back on PS2. Also, I still have him canonically attached to Amber Gianni as her BF, so i figured why not?

Alexis Andrews

Created by...er...Admin? One of the central figures of the VWE e-fed (Virtual Wrestling Entertainment) and probably one of my favorite characters of all time. Instead of using her ring name "Anjyl" I'm going with her real name so as not to completley link the history between her original universe and the XWA's. Her backstory is pretty simple...she's coming back from retirement to see of she's still got it. Seeing as VWE was intergender, I kinda like her chances...lol.

So yeah, stay tuned for all that.

Okay, holiday time has kind of slowed down production a bit, but I have still been able to make my CAWS on schedule...just not videos or pictures yet. As of right now, 4/5 members of World's Finest are up on CC, Musashi, Legionarius and Nueva Lucha, as is the new look Keith Wyle. I'll do up visuals for them, and then start up on Brock Bentley & Alexis Andrews. Stay tuned for all of the above.

And now...the 1st three of the current mega heel faction of the XWA, World's Finest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MQqMu-gBbc

Victory Musashi of course, the founder and co-leader of the group. Once the leader of Team KATANA, now with an army of international stars under him, Musashi's goal is as he likes to say it "world domination".

Legionarius, one of the powerhouses of the group. Half brother of the XWA World Champion Orion, he believes that Musashi can help him to finally surpass "The God King".

Union King, current XWA National Champion and one of the top young prospects in wrestling today. He's arrogant and pompous, but extreme talented between the ropes, a combination that makes him one of the most hated men in the XWA. But as it's attention all the same, he revels in it.

I'm having a ball downloading all these caws that don't require fan access or dlc since I got my PS3. I can finally interject our caws together into 1 universe and get some dream matches anytime I wanna see them :D

I'm having a ball downloading all these caws that don't require fan access or dlc since I got my PS3. I can finally interject our caws together into 1 universe and get some dream matches anytime I wanna see them :D

You'll get a kick out of Ms. Andrews then. I have kind of ad-libbed on her moveset, but I'm shooting to create a character that best represents what "Anjyl" was back in the old days, a versatile tactician with a varied skillset. Though I did decide to make her a ground style wrestler, due to her being a bit older (she would be in her 30's now wouldn't she?) and that infamous knee injury of hers. As you can tell, I'm paying homage to some of the key point on the character's history so as to give her some depth going into the new "battleground". Admin would be proud.

I'm also done with Keith Wyle as well, I'll do countdowns for them to show them off, then get back to showing off the remaining three members of World's Finest...and then I'll be creating the two top heels of the XWA...that blonde guy who's the World Champion and the redhead who's...well...really, really evil.

First off, your avy freaks me the hell out, lol. Second, Faith will be made soon, don't worry. And third...on the subject of biblical references, a couple of old schoolers will get a kick out of this.

Here is Alexis Andrews. For those of you who don't know...as I said before this is actually not my own character, but rather one created by the admin of the VWE e-fed I was once a part of. She is an homage to the original Anjyl, but she is competing in XWA under her own name. A former stripper turned manager turned world champion wrestler & legend, she's been through hell and back and many, many, unique encounters in and out of the ring. After years of retirement, she's decided to lace them up again and has decided to make her new battleground the XWA Diamond Division.

I always loved the character, which is why I decided to make a tribute CAW of her. I have some interesting plans for her, and some very entertaining matches as well. I kept her look really clean and basic and gave her a modified version of a new male CAW I made's moveset which is technique based, but she's got some other tricks up her sleeve as well.

I always appreciate the appreciation, lol. I'm always the one to say that I make what I like, but it's always flattering to know that people do like what they see.

Now onto the second tribute CAW, "Wyldstyle" Keith Wyle. Former XWA World Champion during the e-fed era, I just had to have him on the show...couldn't resist. I've magaged to give him a look and style that's similar to both Elijah Burke/D'Angelo Dinero and Shelton Benjamin, so he's pretty athletic, technically sound and just a little bit cocky, but in a good way of course.

It's was my pleasure. The "W" logo though, that came about because I wanted to give him something that screamed that he was a Miami boy. I may swap an attire into Dolphin colors too, or perhaps in the future make some shorts that have a likeness to the Heat jersey like these trunks I saw JTG wearing that were reminiscent of the Nets. But yeah, he will fit right into the current XWA roster, as I've also got other alumni from the e-fed era there as well, like Syrus, Sylk, Payne, Magnus and of course that Italian chick. That makes Wyle the Jay-Z of wrestling, cuz he's got the baddest babe in the game on his arm, lol.

But here's a different kind of bad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwmDoE6Vmyk&list=UUiIdFqRxIKn868DQRW7Tfug&index=1

One of the major heels of the league, Brock Bentley. When of course you're filthy rich and the co-leader of a group of cutthroats, that would make you a dangerous threat wouldn't it? What I like about him is that he's a true throwback to the likes of Ric Flair and Ted DiBiase, Sr. From his simplistic ring gear to his old style moveset, he's not at all the flashiest guy, but he doesn't have to be because he gets down to business, in the ring and out.

I love this style of gimmick, I have a very similar one with a caw of mine; Mortimer B. Zuckerman. His entrance music was always money by pink Floyd too! However I changed it up this year. Just wondering did you change the reverb or volume output of the track on audacity or leave it as it is before putting it into the game?

Edit: just watched the entire video, I am amazed at how brainwashed we can be by WWE and how they portrayed a millionaire gimmick! We both have the fist drop and million dollar dream as part if his repertoire. Altho I have the side Russian leg sweep as his other Sig move. Lol

I love this style of gimmick, I have a very similar one with a caw of mine; Mortimer B. Zuckerman. His entrance music was always money by pink Floyd too! However I changed it up this year. Just wondering did you change the reverb or volume output of the track on audacity or leave it as it is before putting it into the game?

Edit: just watched the entire video, I am amazed at how brainwashed we can be by WWE and how they portrayed a millionaire gimmick! We both have the fist drop and million dollar dream as part if his repertoire. Altho I have the side Russian leg sweep as his other Sig move. Lol

The fist drop is just DiBiase's move. Any CAW/Character based on him has to have the move. It's like having a luchador who doesn't do a hurricanrana, lol.

You going to be making S.H.E this year?

Thought about it actually. Perhaps if I made a second round of CAWS after the XWA roster, she might make a comeback.

great work man

Thanks. I've been kinda slacking on CAW making the last couple of days, focused a lot on BF3 and DCUO...but I will continue really soon. Promise. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I updated, so here's the latest on the Countdown to XWA. I wanted to round out 3lite Entertainment Enterprises, so I went on and made the 2013 version of Syrus' right hand man, "The R*" Robby Sylk. He's one of the guys who's seen a total appearance overall from last year to this year. Got a little tired of the whole John Morrison similarity, so I gave him a trim and made his new look reminiscent of Austin Aries. He's still every bit the same playboy, "A-List" type of showman he always was, and still has a moveset that's stylish, flashy and the perfect compliment to Syrus' more grounded power game. These guys team up really well, and the fact that they have the highest CHR ratings of all my male CAWS makes them true attention getters.

And now for the real update...

In light of the recent news regarding THQ, I will likely upload the remainder of my CAWS to the CC servers, but of course nobody knows how long they will still be up after this month is done. XWA will still continue on, and so will my showcase, regardless of whether the state of the game is.

Archived