UP2SP33D: ROUND 8!!!

Thr33X

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I will do going forward is inform you of when I use DLC with one of my CAWS...but a bit of warning, that will likely be the majority of them going forward, since some moves have been held out as DLC while others I swap because I think they look better for certain CAWS. I'm going all out this year, because this may be my last.

Kind of a major announcement, but it's been one that I've considered for a while, especially as I'm going through remaking these CAWS for my show this year thinking "do I really wanna go through this again next year"? The immediate answer is no, so for now this collection of CAWS in WWE'13 are going to be the last I will be making unless they do something revolutionary to CAW mode in WWE14 that makes it an absolute must-have game. It's just too much effort going into something that's been same-old-same for the last 4-5 years.

That being said, be on the look out for two more countdown CAWS coming tonight.

What I will do going forward is inform you of when I use DLC with one of my CAWS...but a bit of warning, that will likely be the majority of them going forward, since some moves have been held out as DLC while others I swap because I think they look better for certain CAWS. I'm going all out this year, because this may be my last.

Kind of a major announcement, but it's been one that I've considered for a while, especially as I'm going through remaking these CAWS for my show this year thinking "do I really wanna go through this again next year"? The immediate answer is no, so for now this collection of CAWS in WWE'13 are going to be the last I will be making unless they do something revolutionary to CAW mode in WWE14 that makes it an absolute must-have game. It's just too much effort going into something that's been same-old-same for the last 4-5 years.

That being said, be on the look out for two more countdown CAWS coming tonight.

I get that, man. I'm kind bored of it too. And a couple of guys I know had their PS3s nearly die on them recently because of this game. I wanted this game to be great. I wanted this game to be the best wrestling game I've ever played. With all the stupid crap happening and the rampant "We're looking into it" comments, just isn't good enough. I bought the Fan Axxess thing because I thought this was gonna be a grand improvement over last year. If they had improved everything and smoothed out all the bugs in the game then maybe I wouldn't feel like I had egg on my face, so to say.

I'm waiting on Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires to release in February. I sincerely hope that WWE '13 is fixed by then, because if it isn't... too bad.

Sorry for the rant, but yeah, can't wait to see what's coming up next. ;)

I get that, man. I'm kind bored of it too. And a couple of guys I know had their PS3s nearly die on them recently because of this game. I wanted this game to be great. I wanted this game to be the best wrestling game I've ever played. With all the stupid crap happening and the rampant "We're looking into it" comments, just isn't good enough. I bought the Fan Axxess thing because I thought this was gonna be a grand improvement over last year. If they had improved everything and smoothed out all the bugs in the game then maybe I wouldn't feel like I had egg on my face, so to say.

I'm waiting on Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires to release in February. I sincerely hope that WWE '13 is fixed by then, because if it isn't... too bad.

I'm with you on DW7:E...online multiplayer FTW.

I was the same, but I stopped making caws for the last 2 years and haven't made my full roster in 4. I'm slowly working on it again this year and after the break I'm enjoying it a lot more this year.

When you've taken such a long break from it, it does seem a bit more refreshing. Maybe that might be what I need. Not saying that I don;t enjoy making CAWS, it's just the years of redundancy and all the focus on gameplay and not the creation suite have taken it's toll, especially when all that focus on gameplay has resulted in is a roach motel (as in full of bugs).

I'm with you on DW7:E...online multiplayer FTW.

Definitely. I just hope it's more than two people at one time, that's a little lame sometimes. I want it because the new Tactics stuff should make the game more interesting, and I'm a glutton for character creation. If SoulCalibur V was any indication, I'm gonna have a buttload of characters in the game. Oh well.

Sin must shop in the same store my guy Veddi does lol

C71FC2C4-883E-478C-BC92-10E35CA56D6D-325-00000067052E0B22.jpg

Yeah, I know right? :D The Sinful Crystal kickpads...I'm probably going to change them before I start full production of my show. Speaking of shows, instead of doing a Countdown for the next two guys, I went ahead and did another eMatch. I will upload it to YouTube when I get back from work.

Just out of curiousity, Thr33X, Have you experienced any system failures while playing WWE 13?

I'm wondering because I've read about a few guys whose systems have totally crapped out because of WWE 13. They say they have the old PS3 "fatty" models. They're also saying that their systems ran fine prior to playing WWE 13. I have a "slim" PS3 and I've had the game crash my system, but I didn't have to recover anything. Same thing happened when I played WWE 12 last year. I'm not taking any chances with it until (or if) it gets a fix.

I had a fat PS3. It's what died. But, it had been repaired locally 4 months before and died while playing Borderlands 2. Note that I had released EPIC, gotten far on artwork for Pyro and Crymson, and had my other two main divas framed. Draw the conspiracies out of it that you wish.

Just out of curiousity, Thr33X, Have you experienced any system failures while playing WWE 13?

I'm wondering because I've read about a few guys whose systems have totally crapped out because of WWE 13. They say they have the old PS3 "fatty" models. They're also saying that their systems ran fine prior to playing WWE 13. I have a "slim" PS3 and I've had the game crash my system, but I didn't have to recover anything. Same thing happened when I played WWE 12 last year. I'm not taking any chances with it until (or if) it gets a fix.

I had a fat PS3. It's what died. But, it had been repaired locally 4 months before and died while playing Borderlands 2. Note that I had released EPIC, gotten far on artwork for Pyro and Crymson, and had my other two main divas framed. Draw the conspiracies out of it that you wish.

Apparently turning off Autosave helps, I'm still a little worried, however.

The game has crashed/froze on me a few times while autosaving and while loading, but there's been no damage done to the save file or my system. I do have the slim PS3 though, so that's one to take note of.

I have to say that as annoying as it is to say "360's better," in the case of this game it is definitely true. I've only seen one slow down, and have only crashed once and it has double the play time that my ps3 version did already. I think I only have had either version for 3 weeks on each system now...

Well, it's a known fact that THQ has always developed their game in HD-DVD format and then ported them over to Blu Ray for PS3. That and the fact that only this year do both games even have the same "features" on both consoles, I expected for the PS3 game to be even buggier as it is than the 360 version. This is what happens when you neglect the play/beta testing phase.

Archived