UP2SP33D: ROUND 8!!!

Thr33X

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope...it's a bug. Surprise surprise. It's happening to everyone. Any CAWS uploaded after Nov 20th get wiped for some unexplained reason. It happened again just today for the 360 CC servers. Not everyone's getting hit but enough that the backlash is starting to be felt and all THQ has said is "we're looking into it". Surprise surprise.

This might be my last year uploading anything. I can't take THQ's consistent inconsistency anymore.

I've only been uploading stuff upon request. If no one wants them, then I don't bother usually.

I tried to rate some of your stuff last night to help you out, but every time I tried, it gave me a "server offline, etc." error message. :annoy:

I just hit up CC right now, and it's showing the server maintenance reminder, still dated for November 20 again. Something is rolling the servers back to that day and wiping everything uploaded after it. Which means Syrus is likely gone again, and that I'm not uploading anything else until they get this sh*t fixed. Guess who's a pissed off CAW maker? Everyone

I will still be doing Countdown videos and things of that nature though...but once again THQ goes one step forward and two steps back. Could we not have expected anything less?

When it comes to my caws, it don't bother me, since no one seems to download them anyway. But it would be nice to be able to download some of the creations I see here.

PWD it is the top of the heap when it comes to youtube feds. It is actually fun to watch. I think Efeds shuld strive to have that type of quality. Cant wait to see what you can do even if its a show or two a month as PWD does it the same way. not many in the run of a month but ones that you will actually watch from start to finish and maybe even again later on as well.

Well, the main difference between PWD and the rest is that Dynasty is so well written. Yeah other shows have storylines, but PWD is in actuality a story in itself. That above else is what I'm trying to do with XWA, the difference being that my show has actual commentary from yours truly to supplement the action. That's also why I've not made certain CAWS in a while too. I'm making them to fit into the universe of XWA and what I have planned for it, and some folks just don't have a place in the grand scheme of things. Even this year, some CAWS I made last year didn't make the cut of the current roster I have planned out for the show. I don't think I can touch PWD's production quality yet (I've just now started learning to use After Effects, I'm still very green), but the story is going to be entertaining enough to make up for it.

STE: Now with 64 layers!

Awesome work. :D

And the additional layers are making a WORLD of difference. Just wait until you see the next CAW I've got lined up.

After effects is pretty easy to get a handle on. If all else fails they have alot of FB pages with tuts. and there are plenty of forums that have some really good teachers as members. Heres to XWAs run to the top of the YT fed world man good luck. If ya need any help with AE shoot me a PM I have been using it on and off for a number of years

I will definitely be in touch in that case. ;)

And now...for the latest completed work...

Payne13.jpg

You know him, you love him, your favorite wrestling/MMA hybrid, Jon Payne. This year is a bit of a milestone for him, as it's the first year in which I've not made any Matrix styled attire for him. Time for something new, so this year he has more of a CM Punk/Ken Shamrock kind vibe to him. Thanks to having 64 layers and the transparency trick at my disposal (see my YT channel to learn how to do it), Payne's ink work is now "complete" as well...this is pretty much how I've envisioned his tattoos to be like, typical modern MMA fighter fare, that being nearly completely covered with them, lol.

Today I will focus on completing the students of the "Skool"...and it's patriarch. Hint Hint.

Riot13.jpg

Go get him. :P

Not a whole lot different about the 2013 version of Riot...he's still the same beast everyone knows and loves. I'm particularly proud of the Bane-style artwork I made for one of his shirts, which is also uploaded in low and hi-res for usage.

Glad you guys like...considering Riot's always the most requested CAW I make. La Reina is gonna make the next batch of females I create, which I'll probably start on by the middle of next week as I wanna take care of some more male CAWS first. Speaking of which...

Fenix_13.jpg

If I could be so inclined to use the word, Krystian Fenix has gotta be the "prettiest" guy in the XWA. I've decided to kind of encorporate his appearance into his gimmick and make him a "heartthrob" kind of guy, not necessarily a ladies man, but a guy who's a hit with them for sure. That doesn't take away from the fact that he's one of the most versatile competitors of roster though, and the owner of the jaw-dropping Fenix Splash. I just really like the way he looks...no homo. LOL

Glad you guys like...considering Riot's always the most requested CAW I make. La Reina is gonna make the next batch of females I create, which I'll probably start on by the middle of next week as I wanna take care of some more male CAWS first. Speaking of which...

Fenix_13.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Ov0hA0hsE

If I could be so inclined to use the word, Krystian Fenix has gotta be the "prettiest" guy in the XWA. I've decided to kind of encorporate his appearance into his gimmick and make him a "heartthrob" kind of guy, not necessarily a ladies man, but a guy who's a hit with them for sure. That doesn't take away from the fact that he's one of the most versatile competitors of roster though, and the owner of the jaw-dropping Fenix Splash. I just really like the way he looks...no homo. LOL

I thought it was a chick at first, then I scrolled a little further. :lol:

Riot13.jpg

http://youtu.be/Et41AognOvo

Go get him. :P

Not a whole lot different about the 2013 version of Riot...he's still the same beast everyone knows and loves. I'm particularly proud of the Bane-style artwork I made for one of his shirts, which is also uploaded in low and hi-res for usage.

THANK YOU! lol great work a nice fit for wwe'13 BTW what is the name of that song in the video?

Archived