Sara Del Ray update

Dazz

From PWInsider:

Bill DeMott sent a video out on Tout where the WWE developmental trainers invite potential WWE talents to the next week long tryouts in Florida. Sara Del Rey was among the trainers, confirming that she will be working to train female talents for the company.

Just the females? Death Rey is amazing. They should go ahead and let her train everyone.

Having Del Rey train the girls is even better than seeing her on WWE TV. Maybe in a couple of years, they'll have an actual women's division in WWE! Her tougher, traditional style of training should weed out the weak glamour models that belong. Once they rebuild the entire division from scratch, I'd love to see her compete on Monday Night Raw.

Just the females? Death Rey is amazing. They should go ahead and let her train everyone.

Having Del Rey train the girls is even better than seeing her on WWE TV. Maybe in a couple of years, they'll have an actual women's division in WWE! Her tougher, traditional style of training should weed out the weak glamour models that belong. Once they rebuild the entire division from scratch, I'd love to see her compete on Monday Night Raw.

May even seen more women on the indy scene should that happen too because as everyone knows, whenever WWE is doing well, the whole business benefits.

It's a shame that Vince's company is used as a marker like that but it can only mean good things for those of us who actually love and enjoy women's wrestling and not the Diva stuff.

I have never seen Del Rey in a match before but I know from the reaction on here and a few of Dazz's posts that she is a great wrestler and with Del Rey training the Divas I am looking forward to perhaps seeing an improvement in the main Diva Roster's Wrestling Ability over the next year.

I have never seen Del Rey in a match before but I know from the reaction on here and a few of Dazz's posts that she is a great wrestler and with Del Rey training the Divas I am looking forward to perhaps seeing an improvement in the main Diva Roster's Wrestling Ability over the next year.

Well, she isn't called the greatest women's wrestler in the world for nothing and considering the greats still competing (Jazz, Manami Toyota, list goes on and on) then yeah, a company like WWE could only benefit from having her.

Well hopefully we can get some real female wrestlers on the roster now with Death Rey in charge of training them. Let's all pray and hope that any Diva in training whose like K2, Alicia Botch, and all those other models get sent packing for legitimate women wrestlers.

I know this sounds like a dumb idea/opinion but instead of wasting money to pay a 5star wrestler to train inexperience women who will only be with the company for 4years before they make a break into acting/modeling.....when you can hire a 5star wrestler and other 3-5star wrestlers to...ummm...actually wrestle

I know this sounds like a dumb idea/opinion but instead of wasting money to pay a 5star wrestler to train inexperience women who will only be with the company for 4years before they make a break into acting/modeling.....when you can hire a 5star wrestler and other 3-5star wrestlers to...ummm...actually wrestle

She will be and I'm sure they are thinking of it, thing is Vince loves his models regardless whether they can wrestle or not.

Hasn't HHH taken over??? Wasn't their a report where he stated he was done with hiring models???

Unless PWInsider reported it (which they didn't), I personally wouldn't believe it.

He'd be done hiring models if he was in charge but he isn't, Vince is Hunter and Regal lobbied to get rid of the Diva Search but Vince and Steph insisted despite their pleas to bring in actual wrestlers.

Anybody know when she's to start training the Divas?

Don't think anyone knows but as far as I was aware, she still has indy dates to fulfil this month and she passed the physical and mental tests for WWE so maybe November?

Hasn't HHH taken over??? Wasn't their a report where he stated he was done with hiring models???

Unless PWInsider reported it (which they didn't), I personally wouldn't believe it.

He'd be done hiring models if he was in charge but he isn't, Vince is Hunter and Regal lobbied to get rid of the Diva Search but Vince and Steph insisted despite their pleas to bring in actual wrestlers.

Vince is one thing, but how can Stephaine approve of hiring models???

I can't see why a woman would be on board with the idea. Its not like they are bringing money in

Vince is one thing, but how can Stephaine approve of hiring models???

I can't see why a woman would be on board with the idea. Its not like they are bringing money in

Well that's the thing, Vince loved the idea and Steph was helping make it a reality while Triple H and William Regal were campaigning to stop it happening because they didn't think it would help the division. They'd already hired non-wrestlers into wrestling roles, some holding the title too and well, they failed to stop the Diva Search and the division is what it is now because of it.

Besides, Steph is the guy's wife and had actual authority over what happened in the company so there was nothing Triple H could do about it.

The thinking that Steph and Vince had was that bringing in models would guarantee attractive women that would appeal to male fans rather than hiring women based on wrestling talent that might not be so nice to look at. That's their marketing strategy.

Of course, you have women coming in that eventually grow to love the business (Candice Michelle improved a lot before her collarbone injury against Beth and Maria Kanellis is now the First Lady of ROH and loves competing in Family Wrestling Entertainment).

Archived