wrestlemania in wwe 13 how can it be beter?

_TheSHowOff_

hi everybody every year wrestlemania in wwe games just suck it does not give us the feeling that we have in reallive.

so since wrestlemania 28 was outside they could do something to make it look more like mania.

just make the pyro twice as big and a bigger crowd.

tell me what you think that should be done,

:y2j:

The arena needs to be a lot bigger. They did it in Legends so I don't see why they can't in current games. It would be awesome if they could recreate Sun Life Stadium but we'll probably just get an indoor arena with the same sized crowd as Raw and Smackdown. They've never really done Wrestlemania justice in past games. It needs to feel epic.

The arena needs to be a lot bigger. They did it in Legends so I don't see why they can't in current games. It would be awesome if they could recreate Sun Life Stadium but we'll probably just get an indoor arena with the same sized crowd as Raw and Smackdown. They've never really done Wrestlemania justice in past games. It needs to feel epic.

WM 19 in HCTP is probably the only exception.

Thing is, they COULD make the pyro better, but there probably won't be pyro cause there wasn't any for the actual event. I think they could just have the sky a day time thing some matches, and night for some of the others.

Thing is, they COULD make the pyro better, but there probably won't be pyro cause there wasn't any for the actual event. I think they could just have the sky a day time thing some matches, and night for some of the others.

Nice idea, but can't see this happening-plus people would likely say multiple build of the same arena is wasting space for a potential arena

I think making reigning (World Heavyweight/IC)champions harder to pin would really give a rewarding feel

The ring announcers/commentators in tuxedos would be a nice touch.

And as others have said.. They really need to make the arenas bigger.

They could also give us some special entrances like CM Punks last year that had the pyro outside the arena.

Bigger pyro, up the crowd noise by 25 percent in only that arena (I don't know if that's even possible. Make the arena much much bigger, and record some specific commentary for that arena (again don't know if it's possible).

That's what comes to mind, you could have specific mania entrances also. Though I don't really care about entrances.

• Hold it outdoors this time like WrestleMania 28 was.
  • Make WrestleMania much bigger than the other arenas
  • Give it a larger entrance ramp than the other arenas.
  • Have J.R and King on commentary at WrestleMania.
  • Give the top Superstars competing in main events special entrances like Cena has every year (even if it's just an extra pyro).

Archived