Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The D

Bobby Lashley - UPLOADED TO XBL

It makes no difference.

Some more awesome knowledge from the D... love this lashley.. hes fueding with nickbreaker's monty brown for the title atm.. well done man.. its a shame they took out his spear

The render dosnt show up when I downloaded him

That's because it doesn't have a render? Learn to read.

The selection screen...prick

Ummm...pretty sure "render" also means selection screen, if not then I am totally misunderstanding this whole "render" thing

The render dosnt show up when I downloaded him

That's because it doesn't have a render? Learn to read.

The selection screen...prick

Mate, why don't you just *censored* right off? You come into the topic and complain about something because you're too illiterate to read and then you call me a prick. Go and play in traffic.

How am I illeterate you dumbass im reading your comment right now.Theres a difference between not being able to read and not going through 10 pages just to see someone write about it..how about putting it in the first post...N yeah your a good caw maker but so what?You think you could be a asshole and get away with it?get a *censored*ing girlfriend and stop spanking your monkey you Dick

Cool it, Cole World. You've been warned. Don't make me do it again. You're on thin ice as well, D, so please calm down before posting next time.