Bobby Lashley - UPLOADED TO XBL

The D

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the servers not letting you upload this? Sorry I'm just excited to get this finally.

Tried 4 times with no luck. I'll try again in a minute; just finalising ABA 'Taker.

ABA Taker is getting finished today too, huh? Hopefully you can get them both uploaded today(if Taker will be ready today) without anymore problems.

Looks awesome, but I'll be passing on this caw. Not a Lashley fan in the least bit.

The VS. screen renders really have added that extra level of detail though.

What's next for you? Or do we have to wait and see?

I think in the future you should do a poll topic and let people vote on who they would like to see you make. The Cyber Sunday of cawing lol.

But keep up the good work, guys like you increase the replay value for this game.

servers are down till the morning

proof

GO ON LIVE RIGHT NOW ILL BET IT WILL KICK U OUT ...u can try 50 times u aint goin in there and 100,000 other wwe 12 players as well

You're right, i've tried a bunch of times and it just keeps saying server unavailable =/

this lashley is amazing. really love what u did with the face. i have a noob question though. how did u get that real picture of lashley for the character select screen? that's the first time i've seen that.

3rd party game enhancing software of which we're not allowed to discuss here. It allows you to add things that THQ should have added to begin with.

Damn with these new selection screens, it makes the game look like its mod/patched

this lashley is amazing. really love what u did with the face. i have a noob question though. how did u get that real picture of lashley for the character select screen? that's the first time i've seen that.

3rd party game enhancing software of which we're not allowed to discuss here. It allows you to add things that THQ should have added to begin with.

Bring Me In!

Archived