Bobby Lashley - UPLOADED TO XBL

The D

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so that bobby lashley is live on cc what do i search for

It's not up yet, he'll change the topic's title when it is. If you do upload with renders I'll probably take them out though.

why would you take them out it adds so much more to the game

None of my other CAWs have them so it would be so out of place and I'm kinda OCD about that. I appreciate what Petchy and D (if D is uploading with renders) are doing for the community, but since I can't fix up my other CAWs I have no need for it.

It looks good but his body should be more ripped. The one you have now is too plain.

God I wish people would learn to read..

We all make mistakes sometimes...Reading is just an ability that the illogical mind sometimes discards. :)

It looks good but his body should be more ripped. The one you have now is too plain.

We all make mistakes sometimes...Reading is just an ability that the illogical mind sometimes discards. :)

Yeah, except I put some text in the first post to read.. I wouldn't have put it there if it weren't important. -.-

Yeah, except I put some text in the first post to read.. I wouldn't have put it there if it weren't important. -.-

I know, but it can't be helped you know :)

Eh, I think you've kissed dude's ass ITT enough already, bruh.

and that body skin don't always look ripped in game but I'll take your word for it. I can always change it, unless you upload it with the render, which then I won't.

and that body skin don't always look ripped in game but I'll take your word for it. I can always change it, unless you upload it with the render, which then I won't.

Reading is fun

Thanks to Petchy for making the selection screen pictures, and thanks to Rewmac for the moveset which I tweaked. Lashley is hard to capture in general and I didn't feel like spendning too long making him, so perhaps this isn't my best CAW facially, but it looks sweet ingame so it's good enough for what I need him for.. Occasional matches.

Reading is fun

Thanks to Petchy for making the selection screen pictures, and thanks to Rewmac for the moveset which I tweaked. Lashley is hard to capture in general and I didn't feel like spendning too long making him, so perhaps this isn't my best CAW facially, but it looks sweet ingame so it's good enough for what I need him for.. Occasional matches.

Thank you, even though I had already read that prior to my previous post as you can see from that bold statement..

Reading is fun

Thank you, even though I had already read that prior to my previous post as you can see from that bold statement..

My bad, man; apologies. I put an explantion of the body skin in the original preview and forgot that I'd removed it. Basically, all the ripped ones look very cartoony to me and don't capture the very rounded pecs and shoudlers and such. I'm gonna' have a look at some other body skins before I upload it but I'm quite happy with how this is.

rewmac you gotta admit we tried at lashley but the D beat us to making the best lashley on wwe 12 without face textures

I gave up on mine. I'm not a good CAW maker. I don't have the patience to learn how to do it nor do I have the ability to design and detail stuff. :)

rewmac you gotta admit we tried at lashley but the D beat us to making the best lashley on wwe 12 without face textures

I gave up on mine. I'm not a good CAW maker. I don't have the patience to learn how to do it nor do I have the ability to design and detail stuff. :)

if we coulda worked together im sure we woulda done well

if we coulda worked together im sure we woulda done well

I don't know. But I barely have to time complete movesets which is kind of my main when comes to creating stuff in WWE games.

bobbylashley.png

capt0001.png

is that screen pic of lashley been put in to the game ????????????

Archived