Team 3D

The Baroness returns

Conversion of my Team 3D from last year. Uploaded Bubba and DVon with 2 attires- trying to settle on 2 more attires(suggestions welcome- I have pics of pretty much all their attires)

The server worked long enough for me to take some basic pics of Bubba(no cap card sorry)

Also uploaded my Rick Rude from last year(SVR 11)

Will get better pics up when I can- working on DDP,Mr Anderson/Kennedy and Owen Hart next (conversions from last game)

15wl53n.jpg

How about their current looks esp. Bully Ray.

Last game(SVR11) I did a Team 3D and The D handled their up to date current looks and his morphs were spot on so I am assuming he may convert his formulas at some point in the future and if he does then I would offer to do some of the pt work like last time but personally I hate their current gimmicks and I have my fingers crossed they get back together for one more Team 3D run- preferably in WWE.

A 4 attire ECW classic Philly Bingo hall slot would be nice- I'll get to it.

tags- Dudley,Bubba,DVon,Baron

Been meaning to get up more pics- the server situation just pisses me off to the point where I end up playing Arkham City or Real Steel. Actually going to turn on the box and get along with some projects I have started besides DDP and Team 3D

Archived