MCWrestling - CLOSED!

iSmex.

ALEX
?
SHELLEY

motorcitymachinegun

"
There's no old or new Alex Shelley. I'm the same awesome and fun guy that I've always been. And this awesome and fun guy is always up for a joke or up for having fun, but if that's the case, it's got to actually be... I don't know... Fun? Making a midget dress up as Madison and then beating that midget up is not really my definition of fun. You see, there's a line between having fun, making a joke and being offensive. You, Sor'... You were offensive and I think I can honestly say that Madison was offended because of you. I could tell her about that emotional breakdown you had a couple of days, showing how vulnerable you really are and I could get Madison to make a couple of jokes about that. But I won't because I know that you wouldn't want that and you would be offended by it. If you had apologized to Madison like you said you were gonna do and if the two of you were on good terms, not the terms that you're on now, I might have laughed at it. So before you actually apologise to her to make sure that the two of you aren't enemies like you are right now, don't count on me laughing along with any of your jokes. And I'll tell you why too... If the two of you happened to start hating each other, guess who would be caught in the middle, caught in the crossfire? That's right, that would be me. So excuse me for not wanting to laugh at you making a mockery out of Madison.
"

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARIA
?
MODEL-TURNED-WRESTLER

Aria looked over, and within a snap second, she already recognized the woman before her. From what she saw on the MCW show yesterday, Kira was far from kind, which Aria understood considering this was the Queen of MCW. You don't get far in the business with a nice attitude.
"Yeah, I saw you get
pummeled
yesterday. Are you okay?"
Aria smiled, shaking the woman's hand.
"I'm Aria."

SORA ADDAIR ~
So What I Lied!

"
Oh, boo hoo! If you can't remember, you put me smack bang in the middle of you and Jay. That was way worse than this, and look. You two are still friends. Kinda... You tell Madison whatever you like, I don't care. Let Madison take her shots at me, it'll be fun. If she does it right... I think we both know by now, just how protective Jay is. If Madison was to, get her joke mixed up, or said something... wrong. Who knows, Jay may be forced to join in. Not saying he will, or anything. But... You know what he's like, and he's never really liked your girlfriends either. I told you already, if I'm apologising to Madison. I want a thank you back. Not much to ask Alex, just manners
".

K I R A
»
G O R G E O U S
N I G H T M A R E

Kira would let out a slight laugh when the handshake was over, so far liking Aria. “
Well, I wouldn't use the word "pummeled", but I got a few fists in my face, yeah; can't say it's the first time.
†Another small laugh from Kira as she adjusted the Queen of MCW tiara on her head. “
So, Aria, what brings you to MCW?
â€

ALEX
?
SHELLEY

motorcitymachinegun

"
You won't get any thank you's from Madison if you don't talk to her. So before I'm okay with this childish crap, I need you to talk to Madison and I need to hear from you and Madison that you're both okay with the two of you taking shots at each other. If not, don't expect to see a whole lot of me because you were the one to start this and if there's a chance that you pissed Madison off, I'm staying out of the firing line and I'm going to be in the corner of Madison. I don't care what you think about that. Yeah, we've been friends for years, but I'm only doing what's right and I'm siding with the one that's being wronged and that's not you. By the way, a little fyi, that whole "If Jayson doesn't like this, he'll do that" is getting old and it's not intimidating. I know you think he's your superman or whatever weird nickname you gave him, but it's really not as intimidating as you like to think it is. He's smart enough not to do anything to the girls in this company because he's walking on a thin thread already. Management won't like it if he gets himself mixed up with the girls for no reason other than trying to impress his wife. If you think about it, Jay won't be a factor in any of this.
" Quite frankly, Alex Shelley was getting kinda bored with Sora always bringing Jayson Addair up like he's this big bad unbeatable juggernaut that you can't stop once he gets going. In the end, he would be threaten girls. What's big and bad about that?

MISTER
ANDERSON
»
THE
GREEN
BAY
LOUDMOUTH

Mister Anderson was backstage in his locker room showing a smile on his face like always, there wasn't anything that was going to bring down this champion. After a great day outside of the public view from the MCW world, Anderson was ready to settle down and do something fun. But the thought was evading him at the moment.

RODERICK
STRONG
»
THE
BACKBREAKER
MESSIAH

The truth, it's something that everyone in the world has to face, and the truth can hurt but the truth can be good fortune in some people, one of those people just happens to be Roderick Strong. Roderick Strong would smile as he nodded his head, he was seen on a crate backstage, relaxing.

JOE
HENNIG
»
THE
PERFECT
SON

The third generation superstar known to the world as Joe Hennig, his real name, not that corporate piece of crap that corporation had thrown onto him, it was a change for the better. Michael McGillicutty was no more, it was time for a real man, and how much a simple name change can do for a man, the son of Mister Perfect, the one and only Joe Hennig. With that said he was backstage.

ARIA
?
MODEL-TURNED-WRESTLER

Aria was surprised. The conversation was actually going in a civil manner for now.
"Comes with the territory right? I don't know
how
I would handle someone going for my face."
She places her hands behind her, her thumbs in her back pockets as she tried to look relaxed.
"Ah well.."
She was dreading that she had to answer this question. Not many people are amused with someone coming in out of no-where and "mocking" their sport so to say.
"I'm a model and I've been signed as a wrestler."

K I R A
»
G O R G E O U S
N I G H T M A R E

Kira was in a little bit of shock. Never in a million years would she have thought that Aria is a model. “
Well, uh, you're not the only model turned wrestler here. But I get the feeling you've already been in the ring before and you know some cool moves, do you? I mean, you have to, right?
†A simple shrug of the shoulders there, as she inquired about Aria's experience in wrestling.

SORA ADDAIR ~
So What I Lied!

"
How can I apologise to someone who isn't around Alex? You have trouble getting hold of her yourself. Why doesn't she come find me? Seems that I'm always having to go find her. Don't I get a break? Can't she come find me? If she's so mad, so pissed off. You'd think she would come find me, and talk about it? But no. In fact, she might be okay with it. Isn't as if you've spoken to her, is it? Us talking right now, is probably the closet you've been to female company this past week. Am I right? Probably... The world doesn't revolve around Madison. She can come find me you know, I'm pretty easy to find. Unlike herself... You said Madison is my friend, correct? Being friends is a two way street. I'll tell ya now, I've been a much better friend to her, than she has to me. That's for sure. I did save her relationship with you, countless times
". Sora shrugged her shoulders once again. Alex knew himself, Sora had saved his and Madison's relationship a number of times. Probably because of her, why they're together now. "
And I don't really care if you're getting sick of the whole Jay stuff. It's funny really, because it's obvious you're still pissed off at him. Here you are, lucky to be thrown in a tag. Whilst he's at the top, getting all the attention as the 'Hometown Hero'. Eats at ya, doesn't it? With Rhodes no longer as World Champion, it left some space open up top. Jayson took full advantage, like anyone would do. He has the star power and the credibility to do so right away. Rather than go by the 'Alex Shelley' way of things. Better known as the waiting game. I understand why you hate Jay, I do. But he's my husband, and I love him. If you don't like hearing his name, you probably shouldn't talk to his wife so much
".

ARIA
?
MODEL-TURNED-WRESTLER

Aria assumed making a joke about her wrestling experience would be better than just flat-out saying she couldn't do anything to creative or strong in the ring.
"Of course. I've got so much strength. Do you see how built I am? No one should bother with me in the ring."
She playfully laughs, before shaking her head.
"I believe just a hard kick to the face is just as good as some of the fancy moves everyone else can pull off."

ALEX
?
SHELLEY

motorcitymachinegun

Whoever said "size doesn't matter" is a disgusting, atrocious, nasty liar. Jesus Christ... "
You probably don't know this, but yesterday, me and Jay texted back and forth a couple of times. It was fun. We had a good time. Wished him a happy birthday, made a couple of jokes, acted like a couple, told him that we're buddies... Among other things. I bet you that if you go talk to Jay right now and ask him if we're friends, he won't hesitate for even one millisecond to give you a stern "yes" for an answer. Stick that up your pipe and smoke it or whatever the kids say these days. I don't know, I find it hard to keep up. So nice try, but me and Jay get along fine. And, yeah, I haven't talked to Madison in a while. But I have talked to Chris yesterday. I don't know if that counts as female companionship. By the way, I'm released from the so-called man-whore duties because, little known fact, Chris is now hooking up with one of the new diva signings. You know, the blonde one. Had the worst match of the year two thousand and ten on NXT? Yeah, her...
" Time to take a little breather for Alex Shelley and time for a small pause for Olav to crack his fingers real quick because the typing has been catching up with him. *crack* "
You just said a lot, I find it kinda hard to figure out what to say next. Bear with me for a second while I try to figure out what I should address next. And they say I'm a talker, right? On a quick side note, tell Jay I'm happy for his recent success. Last couple o' months have been slim pickings. Business was slow for Jayson Addair. I'm happy for him. I really am. And to finish off this speech, I think that Madison isn't too interested in trying to talk things over with some girl that has compared her to a male midget. That's just me, though. You're the one that started this, so in my opinion, you should be the one to finish it.
"

SORA ADDAIR ~
So What I Lied!

"
I know about your little text session with Jay. No need to worry about that. But I also know, how easily you iritate him. And I also know that you're not over what he did to you months back. Come on, that shot the other night? That wasn't something a buddy would say... In fact, I think you should go apologise to Jay in person. You started it, go finish it
". A rather smug smile from Sora. Happy about twisting Alex's words around. "
I told you that I would apologise to her. No need to keep going on about it. I just need her to show up now and then, you know. So I can go talk to her... I havn't seen, or heard of her at all. This past week or so. I'm not being the problem here, Madison is
".

K I R A
»
G O R G E O U S
N I G H T M A R E

“
Um, yeah; and no offense, but I think you could use some training, you know? And as the Queen of MCW, I'd be more than happy to train you.
†Flashing Aria a smile, Kira would also give her a wink. Kira was willing to make Aria one lucky girl by wanting to train her and if she accepts, God knows how good she'll become.

ALEX
?
SHELLEY

motorcitymachinegun

"
No, she's not. She didn't do anything wrong, she didn't even do anything to you that would even justify you acting like a little bitch towards her. Yeah, I said it. You're acting like a little bitch. And, really, for what reason? She hasn't done anything to you. I feel bad for her. I'm starting to feel like a broken record player, playing the same song over and over again... By the way, I still don't really get what shot I took at Jay that night. Jay talked about that too and I've been wrecking my brain, but nothing comes to mind. Whatever it is, I'll apologise when I see him. Not like it matters because we're not acting like two high school brats that are fighting over who should be the captain of the cheerleading squad. That's the perfect way to describe what I think about when I see you and Madison bitch about each other. Look, Sor', I don't wanna do this. I don't wanna fight with your or argue about Madison. That's the whole reason why I want the two of you to knock if off in the first place. I like the both of you and with the two of you being that close to me, I can't deal with the two of you bitching at each other, kidding or not.
"

ARIA
?
MODEL-TURNED-WRESTLER

"Not offended. I know I'll need some help if I want to win my matches. Watching your match last night.. It was intense."
Aria's face lit up with Kira's offer, making her clasp her hands together.
"Really? You'll do that for me? I honestly.. like, appreciate it a lot. It would be awesome to have a female trainer.. God knows how many guys would try to cop a feel."
An idea then came to Aria's mind. What were Kira's intentions?
"Not too offend you right back but.. Uh, what do you get out of it?"

SORA ADDAIR ~
So What I Lied!

"
Alex... I've said it over and over again. I'll apologise to Madison. She just needs to show her face, 'cause right now she seems to be just a whisper in the wind. Nobody has seen her
". Damn you Jake. "
And you know exactly what I'm talking about, when you cut Jay off? Yea... But you don't want to fight. I don't want to fight, only am because you had a go at me as per usual. How about we call it quits?
".

?
Dynamite
|
MCW Tag Team Champion
?

[
?
Ouch! DynaMo had been brutalised at the hands of Ted DiBiase, and surprisingly, Cody Rhodes last night. Dynamite thought that he and Cody were good friends, and this left him battered, bruised, and ultimately confused when he walked into the arena the next day. Dynamite was in tracksuit pants, an Addidas tank top, and some Addidas trainers. He also had a plaster on his head, after he began to bleed after having his head drilled onto a steel chair courtesy of a Cross Rhodes. Dynamite would head to his locker room and dropped off his bag. After his locker room, Dynamite headed in the direction of the gym when he would see Aria talking to the Queen Of MCW, Kira. Wanting to follow up last night's conversation, Dynamite approached the girls, and excused himself before speaking. The gym could wait.
?
]
"
Hello ladies. Excuse me for butting in, I hope I'm not interrupting anything; I just wanted to say hey, and see how Aria was settling in. If you want me to go, we can talk later or something.
"

OT:
H/Superstar??, I hope you don't mind me joining in. If you're against it, tell Dyna to GTFO
:P

ALEX
?
SHELLEY

motorcitymachinegun

"
I think that's a wise decision, my friend. And was Jay really that offended when I interrupted him or cut him off? I thought it would take a lot more to rattle his cage to be honest. I don't know if I'm supposed to be disappointed in him because in the past I had to put in an effort to piss him off. If I want to piss him off now, not that I want to, but hypothetically, if I want to piss him off, it'll be too easy. And I like a challenge from time to time. But anyway, let's call it quits, yeah. And if you see Madison, try to have a talk with her. And while you're at it, tell her to, I don't know, call or text me sometime, check up with me to see what I'm up to. I would appreciate that.
" The two hotheads cooled down and stopped arguing and raising their voices at each other. There was no need for that. Shelley folded his arms while awaiting a response from Sora, wondering where Madison has been.

K I R A
»
G O R G E O U S
N I G H T M A R E

“
What do I get out of it? Nothing, really, except a good feeling. Because honestly, we need more wrestlers and less models, and I think you're one I could turn into a great wrestler. We need more Divas like me, Sora, Madison and Lise. And Lord knows, maybe we could become friends in the process?
†Kira said with a shrug as Aria was looking to be a promising young female star. And with the held from the Queen herself, Aria could be going places in no time.

Chris Sabin could be found talking to a small group of backstage workers in the middle of the hallways, mainly talking about his Tag Team Match last night in which he picked up the win for his team. Ahh, things were going great in the life of the "Motorcity Prince". A Television Championship shot, fresh of a win, and a new girl. With a wide grin spread across his face, Sabin would continue to converse; much to the interest of the workers.

TBC?

SORA ADDAIR ~
So What I Lied!

Sora had been solving Alex's relationship problems with Madison for a few months now. This sounded like it may be another. And to think, she has no idea about Angelina. Yet. "
You actually thought Jay wouldn't be offended by that? That was a low blow Alex, real low. So how is Chris anyway? Havn't spoken to him in a while
". Totally ignored the Madison mention.

ARIA
?
MODEL-TURNED-WRESTLER

"While that's sweet and all.. Learning to wrestle should be fun, but it doesn't mean I'm going to stop dressing all pretty and worrying about my looks. I hope you're not going to mind having a princess on your hands."
Aria laughs again until her attention is turned to Dynamite. She bites down on her lip, crossing her arms.
"I'm doing fine.. I'm just lucky enough to get some mentoring from the Queen of MCW.. More importantly, are you okay?"

JOE
HENNIG
»
THE
PERFECT
SON

Joe Hennig, the third generation superstar was officially a man who was now signed to Motor City Wrestling. He was officially one of the newest superstars in this company, and like most talents, he had something to say. With that said we are met with Joe standing right outside his locker room. He sat on the crate that was used as a relaxation spot for most people, and Joe wasn't any different. He sat back on it relaxing, as Crystal would come up to him. A smirk slid onto the face of Joe as knew all too well why she was here. Joe wore a smile as he rubbed his hands together, he was finally get the chance that he wanted. And he might as well give it a shot.

Well, I take by that look you're either happy to see me, or you're wanting to interview me, which one is it?

The words came from the mouth of Joe as he smiled softly. Joe would look toward Crystal who slowly lifted her mic before speaking.

Well, I'm sure you already know Joe, but you're one of the newest additions to the MCW roster, and I actually just wanted to get your thoughts on a few things. If you'd be alright, then I can answer my first question.

Joe would slowly nod his head, acknowledging that he was in fact ready to be asked questions. Crystal nodded her head as well. A click would be heard signaling that camera was running. She broke the silence speaking once more.

Alright then, let's get stared Joe. Tell us why you came to MCW?

Joe would smile softly rubbing his hands together. That was a great way to start this little video shoot, and Joe wouldn't take any time to hesitate. He looked at Crystal with a smile on his face. Speaking.

Well, let's be realistic here. What was I doing in the WWE? Nothing, that's right. I was just being a stepping stool for other talents and to be honest, I was getting tired of it. I hated being pushed aside for the other worthless talent, I mean they kept up with men like John Cena; but they wanted to pass up a man like me. I'm a third generation wrestler Crystal, I mean shouldn't I at least get something for that? As I'm sure you're well aware, I am the son of Curt Hennig, but most of you know him as Mister Perfect. Inside the ring he was a tough, smash mouth wrestler, but to me....he was dedicated father that I loved with all my heart. And you know something Crystal, a major reason I came to this company was the fact my dad told me to never give up on things. Try and make things for the best, and in the WWE; things were not being the best. They weren't going my way, y'see that isn't the Hennig way. If we aren't getting the true showing that we deserve, we'll walk right out that door. And that's just what I did. No disrespect to the WWE, because I loved my time in that company. Let's be real here, but what I was hearing kept catching my eye. I was looking over this company for a long time, well for a month to say the least; and I was checking this out around the time Cody Rhodes was still sporting the world championship gold, and I said to myself, that's what I want. Cody Rhodes is in the same situation that I was. He was never getting the edge that we both represented. We weren't getting showcased on a regular basis, but when I heard that he was given the biggest chance and that he easily capitalized on it, I knew that this place was for. A chance of opportunity. That's all I ever wanted really, a chance to get my name known. And don't even get me started on that Michael McGillicutty stuff, I found that to be nothing but a big insult. I'm a Hennig. I come from the legendary Hennig family. My father, my grandfather; they were both men trying to do this. And both of them never won the big, big prize. And seeing as his life was cut short is only fueling my determination even more. The day it happen...I remember it like its just yesterday, I sat up crying. I never wanted to follow in his footsteps, I was thinking about leaving wrestling as a whole due to the fact of what happen to my father, but you know what? I listen to his words, I tried to do everything and anything in my power to represent my family, and I do everything to show that this Hennig legacy is no where near being finished. You'd never understand Crystal. You don't have shoes to fill. You don't know what it's like to live every day in the life of a second or in my case a third generation superstar. I'm like Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase, we're all trying to keep our legacy alive. We're trying to showcase that we're just that good. But most importantly, we're trying to keep our families names going. And no disrespect for Cody or Ted, but I've got an extra block on my shoulder. I've got to push for the fact my fathers career was cut so short. Because....every day I enter a wrestling ring, I wrestle for my dad. I put everything on the line, week after wee after week, why? Because my father did it that way. And I wouldn't change a damn thing about it. My father was my idol, and I intend to keep that way for my own son Brock. This is a wrestling family, this is a family that puts family together. And like father....like son, I guess you could say we both are just....

PERFECTION!

K I R A
»
G O R G E O U S
N I G H T M A R E

Noticing Dynamite in their presence, Kira would give him a small glance before she noticed this weird connection Aria and he had. Made Kira wonder. “
Wait, do you guys know each other from somewhere?
†Kira would then look at both Aria and Dynamite in tunrs with a raised eyebrow.

?
Dynamite
|
MCW Tag Team Champion
?

[
?
Dynamite was pleased to see that Aria was becoming allies with Kira, instead of becoming her enemy. Getting mentored by the Queen Of MCW could only do Aria wonders.
?
]
"
I could be doing better. After having a steel chair wrapped around my head, and suffering the Cross Rhodes onto a steel chair from someone I considered my friend, I'm a little annoyed and pissed off. However, now I've seen you, my day has picked up somewhat. And Kira, we talked yesterday; and much like yourself, I've taken a liking to Aria.
"

Archived