MCWrestling - CLOSED!

iSmex.

Chris had that ability to say exactly what Maxine wanted to hear, and that's probably why she liked him; aside from obvious reasons. Wrapping her arms around her neck as she allowed him to hold her in whichever way he wanted to, she'd reveal a small grin in immediate response.

MAXINE
?
THE DEVIL IN A DRESS

"
I'm sure a lot of women have told you you're smooth, right? But yea, like you said, I sent a message, which is what matters at the end of the day. And you should have seen her just now; trying to say she wasn't fazed by me slapping her silly...the look in her eyes, the fear, said everything I needed to know. She also told me I'd be competing in a four way for contendership...facing the likes of that Playboy girl Candice. I know, right? As for you Mister, where are the Guns going from here? Tag Titles? You'd look pretty good with gold around that waist.
"

Being the supportive girlfriend, she'd lean in and give him another kiss, not a long one by any means, but just a little something, leaning back slowly, her grin still apparent.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Candice nodded her head, then slowly looked down at his arm. Inside, she kept telling herself not to touch his hand, arm, whatever. But, being Candice, and the fact that he was actually pretty good looking, she wrapped her arm around his, walking along side him. "
You won't be holding my hand though, until you prove yourself to be worthy of my time. Just for future reference.
" She said, quickly looking up at him with an arrogant smirk, then looked back in front of them.

AustinAries.png

ALEX BROWN || THE MAN

HOMETOWN: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

RESIDES IN: Detroit, Michigan

HEIGHT: 5'11 (180.34cm)

WEIGHT: 220lbs (99.79kg)

ALEX BROWN || THE WRESTLER

RING NAME: Alex Brown

NICKNAME(S): The Brand New Sin, Infamous, The Kamikaze

DISPOSITION: Face

BILLED FROM: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

BILLED HEIGHT: 5'11 (180.34cm)

BILLED WEIGHT: 220lbs (99.79kg)

TRAINED BY: House of Truth, Pro Wrestling SEM (Japan), CM Punk (The Crusade)

DEBUT: 2006

WEEKLY WRESTLING ATTIRE: [One (color varies weekly)]

PAY PER VIEW WRESTLING ATTIRE: N/A

CURRENT ALLIES: None at the moment

CURRENT ENEMIES: Whoever wants to put themselves in this position

NOTABLE FEUD(S): None yet

ENTRANCE THEME: "The Danger in Starting A Fire" - A Day to Remember

TITANTRON: N/A

ALEX BROWN || ACCOLADES OF A KAMIKAZE

CURRENT CHAMPIONSHIP(S): AKW Risk Taker Champion (x2)

PAST CHAMPIONSHIP(S): TNA World Heavyweight Champion (x1) NYWE Champion (x1) AKW Phoenix Champion (x1)

OTHER: First ever multi time AKW Risk Taker Champion

AWARD(S): N/A

ALEX BROWN || STORY OF A KAMIKAZE

CHILDHOOD

Alex Brown grew up in Toronto being born an only child. He fell in love with wrestling ever since watching Wrestlemania IX with his dad at the age of five. He constantly expanded the types of wrestling he watched, as he grew older. Alex's life quickly changed as his parents divorced due to his mom cheating on his dad. He and his dad moved to Detroit only a few days after Alex turned thirteen. He would begin training at The House of Truth at the age of seventeen as he father finally gave in and signed the waiver.

INDEPENDENT CIRCUIT

Alex wasted not time after graduating from The House of Truth to start wrestling at local indy shows. He quickly became a fan favorite due to his explosive wrestling style that mixed stiff strikes, high impact moves, and high risk moves. He quickly earned the top place in many local feds. He then began wrestling for better-known companies like ROH, Chikara, JAPW, and IWA: MS. He was finally signed to Ring of Honor after wrestling sporadically for them when they were nearby. He wrestled in several highly regarded matches during his stint with the company.

OVERSEAS

Alex Brown debuted in Japan with New Japan Pro Wrestling due to ROH's talent trade agreement with NJPW. He toured with the company for a few months. He then left to go back to ROH only to return months later to enter in the Super J Cup, which he gave a strong showing in. He later wrestled for Pro Wrestling NOAH and was allowed to wrestle in their junior promotion Pro Wrestling SEM where he trained under KENTA and Naomichi Marufuji.

ALEX BROWN || MOVES OF A KAMIKAZE

PRIMARY FINISHER: Laid to Rest [Here]

The Laid to Rest is Alex's unique varation of the GTS. That adds a TKO spin instead of just dropping the opponent off his shoulders. He can hit this move on a groggy opponent and as a reversal. While, the move is still a relativly new move to Alex's aresenal it's already proved it's self as a devstating move in Japan.

SECONDARY FINISHER: Terminus [

]

The Terminus is a Cross-legged Reverse Piledriver. The move has only been used a handful of times stemming from his first tour in Japan with NOAH. He has finally decided to bring the move to the States, since he has decided to change up his moves after lackluster success in the states to say the least.

TERTIARY FINISHER: Scarlet Letter [Here]

Alex has one move that no one has never been used in regular match and that move is the Scarlet Letter, which is a nasty single underhook lifting sheerdrop DDT. Alex trained this move up in private training matches at The House of Truth looking to bring something fresh to his moveset.

SIGNATURE MOVE ONE: Rolling Butterfly Suplexes followed by a Tiger Driver ‘98

SIGNATURE MOVE TWO: Tornado DDT followed by Brainbuster

SIGNATURE MOVE THREE: Flash Point (sometimes to the back of the head) [Here]

SIGNATURE MOVE FOUR: Running Lariat Transitioned into STO Backbreaker

SIGNATURE MOVE FIVE: Shining Axe Kick

SIGNATURE MOVE SIX: Reverse Frankensteiner

SIGNATURE MOVE SEVEN: Vertical suplex lifted and dropped into a neckbreaker slam [

]

SIGNATURE MOVE EIGHT: Spinning Sleeper Slam [Here]

SIGNATURE MOVE NINE: Rolling Cutter [Here]

SIGNATURE MOVE TEN: Springboard Kick [Here]

COMMONLY USED AERIAL MOVES: 450 Splash, Diving Double Foot Stomp, Diving Double Knee Drop, Missile Dropkick, Diving Lariat, High-Angle Senton Bomb, Diving European Uppercut, Moonsault, Frog Splash, Suicide Dive, Fosbury Flop

COMMONLY USED GRAPPLE MOVES: Ura-nage, Cradle DDT, Falcon Arrow, Double Underhook Backbreaker, Reverse STO, Snap DDT, Double Knee Backbreaker, Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker, Go 2 Sleep 2.0, Fireman's Carry Gutbuster, Flapjack dropped into a European Uppercut, German Suplex, Exploder Suplex, Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex, Snapmare Driver, Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex (sometimes bridging)

COMMONLY USED SPRINGBOARD MOVES: Springboard Clothesline, Springboard Moonsault, Springboard Dropkick, Springboard 450 Splash, Springboard Somersault Leg Drop

COMMONLY USED STRIKING MOVES: Shoot Kicks, Machine Gun Chops, Yakuza Kick, European Uppercut, Enzuigiri, Shining Wizard, Discus Lariat, Rolling Sole Butt, Savate Kick, Forearm Smash, Calf Kick, Knee Lift

COMMONLY USED SUBMISSION MOVES: Sharpshooter, Cloverleaf, Cross Face, Ankle Lock, STF, Fujiwara Armbar, Koji Clucth, Guillotine Choke, Gory Special, Stretch Muffler, Dragon Sleeper, Sleeper Hold, Indian Deathlock, Haas of Pain

K I R A
»
G O R G E O U S
N I G H T M A R E

Kira kept her attention on Aria during the conversation, wanting to see whether he would sink down to Dynamite's level. Kira wasn't a fan of the answer, but she's got to live with it. “
Oh, well would you look at this? Dynamite ready to
return the favor
. It's not hard to guess how he does; poor boy only wanting to lose his virginity.
Aaaaanyway
, I think I'm gonna go back to my room. Aria, I think we should start training tomorrow, so I'll see you around. Just don't fall for that boy, mkay?
†Was she being mean towards Dynamite? Well, maybe, but she felt like it and this was a perfect chance. Now the official trainer of Aria, Kira seeks to teach her well enough to take her to the top. Kira would then walk past the two, patting Aria on her shoulder and brusing some hair to the back of her shoulder. Off to her locker room now.

JOE
HENNIG
»
THE
PERFECT
SON

And like that the two were off. Hennig would nod his head smiling at Candice, listening to everything she was saying. It took them no time at all before they reached their location. Joe smiled speaking.
You sure about that? I've got my ways.
A cocky smile came onto his face, Joe was preparing himself. This was going to be fun.

CHRIS SABIN:
Me and Alex actually haven't really spoken about chasing after the titles again. It's mainly been about one of us winning the Television Title. And it seems I'm going to be the one to do it; how about that?

Chris would say with a wide grin, his hands remaining placed on the lower back of Maxine. After a few moments, he would respond.

CHRIS SABIN:
And you're right, a lot of women have told me I'm smooth. None of 'em compare to you, though. How about that for smooth? And that word reminds me of our first conversation not too long ago. You know, when you tried to tease the backstage workers? That was fun. Anyway, apart from kicking Kira's ass, what've you been up to? How was the photoshoot, by the way?

Letting out a slight laugh during the "smooth" line, she'd shrug her shoulders, as she was asked.

MAXINE
?
THE DEVIL IN A DRESS

"
It was alright I guess. I mean, I'm here to wrestle, so naturally I'm not a fan of these shoots. Beauty's a curse, ya'know? That whole worker thing was pretty funny, wasn't it? I guess I'm pretty smooth too. Aside from the shoots, I've been doing a lot of gym work and stuff, nothing speical really. Gotta' keep a body like this in check for my man, hmmmm? And it better be you going for the title? I'm not associated with guys content with having nothing...and you've always seemed ambitious to me anyway.
"

Maxine would flick her hair back, running a hand down his chest before turning his attention back to him, gazing at him.

ARIA ? MODEL-TURNED-WRESTLER

Aria listened to Dynamite flip the tables on Kira, which Aria quickly jumped to the defense of.
"To be fair, Kira was making a statement to that girl. I can see why she did it. And definitely."
Aria referred to the friends bit.
"And since you and Kira are my friends, we can do all those things together. I do need to get to know both of you more."
After Kira spoke, more awkwardness arose from the situation before she nodded to her.
"I'm looking forward to it.. and I've told Dynamite once, I'm only here for business."
Aria confirms with Kira before nodding to her. She then turned to Dynamite with her arms crossed.

There were definitely some obvious differences between the two of them as they walked, namely height and muscle. Candice was much smaller than him, it was almost funny. The two walked toward the line, waiting behind a few other people/superstars/divas. She looked over at him, with a smirk. "
Oh you do, hm? And exactly, how are those
ways
?
" She smirked, looking up at him.

?
Dynamite
|
MCW Tag Team Champion
?

"
Bye bye Kira, toodles! Look, I know you're here for business, but I
always
mean business. I'm always ready to take a ball and run with it, sometimes the adventure can lead somewhere exciting. Look, I'll be straight with you, I'd like us to be more than friends, but if friends is what you want us to be, then friends we are... for now.
"
[
?
Dynamite flashed a cheeky wink in the direction of Aria; now Kira had left, hopefully it wouldn't be anywhere near as awkward. A certain weight had been lifted with the departure of the Queen Of MCW.
?
]

JOE
HENNIG
»
THE
PERFECT
SON

A simple sly look came back onto the face of Joe as he looked at Candice. Joe would nod his head forward, raising an eyebrow.
I could always show you sometimes.
The smirk came right back onto his face, but he spoke once more.
But...I'm sure I'll have to be a good boy for that wouldn't I? Or do you like a bad boy better?

JAYSON ADDAIR ~
Hell Yeah! Wooooo!

Woo! There it was. Standing in front of the notice board, which had the match card pinned up.
would quickly see himself placed in the main event. Taking on Malcolm Brice, with the winner getting a shot for Mike Stokes World Heavyweight Championship. Big stakes will be on the line come Thursday, big stakes! Been close to two years since Jayson held a singles championship, could this be his time alas? Perhaps... Walking away from the notice board now. The Misfit had a huge smile across his face, walking down the halls with his hands tucked in his jeans. Woo, Woo!

TBC: Anyone/END

Watching the hand of Maxine as it ran down his chest, Sabin would raise an eyebrow before looking back up and into the eyes of his new girlfriend. With his grin remaining intact, he would respond.

CHRIS SABIN:
Ambitious, handsome, talented, modest. Call me what you want, babe. Oh, and you don't have to worry about aligning yourself with a guy that's happy with nothing. That TV Title is gonna' be wrapped around this waist very soon. Who knows? I may even let you hold it.

Chris would flash Maxine a quick wink, before looking over her shoulder only to see another group of workers looking over at the two. He would glare at them, shaking his head as he awaited a response.

Finally, he was starting to sound like one of the guys Candice liked. She smirked, raising her right brow a slight bit, seductively biting down on the tip of her index finger. "
I prefer a bad boy. Not just around me, but also inside that ring. I want a man who is like me. Inside the ring, one who will do anything to win at anycosts. Outside the ring, one thats fun, one who will treat me like I'm the Queen of the world, buuuut, he has to own the pants. I don't want a boyfriend who will be my bitch twenty-four seven, only sometimes.
" She smirked, stepping up in line and grabbing a salad, and a water. She noticed the odd look he gave her when she ordered a water and salad. "
You guys don't have to watch your weight every meal, us girls do.
" She rolled her eyes, continuing through the line. Dang, everyone in front of them were slow to pay.

She could hear them making jokes from where the couple were standing, and naturally she'd turn her head and give them a glance before turning back to Sabin, rolling her eyes.

MAXINE
?
THE DEVIL IN A DRESS

"
I'd like to think they aren't checking me out from behind. Anyway I'm glad you say that, and after what I saw last night, you shouldn't have a problem beating whoever the Champion is. I'd offer to come out to ringside and support you, but Derrick told me I'm a distraction more than anything. He couldn't help but look my way whenever he could...just bad memories.
"

Maxine would shake her head a little, picking a little fluff off his tee-shirt before brushing it clean.

JOE
HENNIG
»
THE
PERFECT
SON

Joe nodded his head forward, this was getting somewhere. Joe smirked softly nodding his head. This was going in the direction that he wanted, and that was something good. A small steak sat right in front of him as he smiled looking back at Candice.
Well, you're pretty damn fine.
Joe would look around seeing all the men staring at the duo, Joe popped back at them.
What are you all looking at? Can't you see we're just trying to have a good time, turn around, our business has nothing to do with you.
He looked back at Candice showing a small smile before speaking once more.
So....where was we?

CHRIS SABIN:
I actually wouldn't mind having you at ringside, because unlike Derrick Bateman; I'm not dumb. It's not your fault that he doesn't realise when his opponent's right behind him. Although, can't really blame him for looking, can I? And besides, management wouldn't allow it. It's a Ladder Match. Sorry, babe. Maybe I'll have to make it up to you sometime?

He'd flash Maxine another wink, grinning after. He'd glance back over to the backstage workers. This time, they noticed and hurried off. He'd shake his head once again, finding it amusing before turning his full attention back to Maxine.

ARIA
?
MODEL-TURNED-WRESTLER

Aria didn't expect that from the male she just met, but perhaps her harsh side had to come out for a bit, just to be blunt and clear with him.
"Friends it is. I've got to stay focused on my career. I'm sure you've accomplished much while I've done nothing.. So I don't have time to fool around."

stood before the match-card, glancing down it until she saw her name. Surprised, she smiled at the chance she got within a day of joining the company. She didn't expect it at all, but she would definitely take advantage of the opportunity before her. Her eyes scanned the rest of the card, taking note of the Atlantic Championship match, the tag title contendership and WHC. These were all matches to watch out for.

TBC:
Anyone.

She was really getting into this guy, and she'd only known him a day or so. "
I shouldn't be supporting that, buuut .. I really liked that little snap. Seriously, Ken was such a girl. I would always tell him, 'sweetie, you've got some competition. Those guys are staring.' And he'd always come up with some excuse not to say anything. I want a man, not a little puss.
" She smirked. "
Thats why I divorced him. Ugh. Anyway, lets just pay and go sit down.
" She grinned, finally getting up to the cashier and paying for her portion of the meal, and headed over toward a table.

Biting her bottom lip oncemore, Maxine would let out a slight laugh, linking her hands around Sabin's neck once again.

MAXINE
?
THE DEVIL IN A DRESS

"
Hmmmmm, I think I could think of a couple of ways you can do that. But you're right, really, a ladder match isn't a place a woman like me should be, even if it is to support her man. After all, I've seen a few weirdos since arriving and if the Champion falls under that category I probably shouldn't be anywhere near ringside. Even if you won the title, I don't know how happy I could be after being smashed with a ladder ya'know? But that's not to say you couldn't support me
when
I face Kira? Us girls don't do weapons...
"

SeanSolid;;DeathcoreKid

He performs press ups in the hallways after not being able to find the lockeroom. When he comes up for his 43 press-up he almost trips up Sean Solid.

Alex Brown? The Brand New Sin

Alex Brown would be found standing in front the bulletin board and a smile grew across his face as he read that he had a match with Zakk Night. He started to walk down the hall, before almost tripping over Sean Solid. "That would've ended badly." Alex then smiled at he took a step back and stared at Sean.

JOE
HENNIG
»
THE
PERFECT
SON

Hennig would nod his head as he paid for his half, feeling somewhat bad for not paying for her share too. But he shook that off as he went back to his table, sitting there. Except this time he sat aside her, instead of in front of her. Hennig smile softly speaking.
Well, I guess you could say I'm just a little bad boy.
A slight chuckle came from Hennig as he rubbed the back of his neck, reaching his arm around Candice. Seeing what would happen next.

?
Dynamite
|
MCW Tag Team Champion
?

[
?
Dynamite was gutted, as he effectively had just been turned down. Not to worry though, as he had merely laid the foundations; he could build the house at a later stage. He also appreciated that the lady had a plan, and wanted to focus on her career. Dynamite couldn't argue with that.
?
]
"
Well Aria, I'm sure you'll be just fine here in MCW; you have the looks, the brains, and with Kira teaching you, you'll soon have the skills for success in this company. As for me, I'm a three time MCW Tag Team Champion, and I'm just getting started! I appreciate your decision though, but you'll definitely have some spare time now and again, so we'll have to hang out. If you ever want any other pointers, or want to train some more, then I'm almost always free, and I'll be happy to help. I'm going to head off, but I'll catch you soon Aria. By the way, did I tell you that's a beautiful name.
"
[
?
A wide grin appeared across the face of Dynamite as he looked right into the eyes of Aria. He thought she was absolutely stunning, but before she could respond, Dynamite took off down the hallway, heading off towards the gym.
?
]

CHRIS SABIN:
Maybe, we'll have to see about that. You know what management's like about all this hanging at ringside stuff. Anyway, babe; I've got an interview to get to. Sorry about this. Maybe we can meet up tomorrow? By the way, you still need to text me your phone number.

With that, Chris would lean in to give Maxine one last, long kiss before letting go of her and walking further down the hallways; interview time. Or in other words, I have to get going soon. Sorry. ):

Archived